Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy  (Read 25273 times)
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:06:50 AM

Dear all! When do you start swap coins?

We are taking this in consideration. After we are listed on an exchange we will know exactly how many wallets are still active depending on the movement. If we see that more than 20% of the available supply is lost/inactive we will make a swap. More on this subject when we will have all the information.
Thanks your info! This friend have a good question, because, now i have some XBC in old wallet, I can not sync or exchange it!

This coin was last listed I think one year ago on a small exchange, alcurex if I remember. In the past we were listed on Poloniex.

Currently we are looking at yobit and novaexchange. We have been in contact with Richie Lai from Bittrex on Link and we're gonna contact Poloniex. But first we must show some stability on the first exchange that we will be.

Regarding the swap it's premature to talk about it until we can have an overall image of the wallets. Everybody will be able to watch this activity once we are listed.

If more than 20% of the wallets will be offline (with more than 1 year) inactivity we will start to think of a swap.

Nova or CoinEx for sure. Bittrex will want volume, which needs to build up first.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:51:33 AM

We have updated our addnode list

Please add the following nodes to your .conf file

addnode=node3.whiterockserver.com
addnode=node2.whiterockserver.com
addnode=node1.whiterockserver.com
addnode=node3.whiterockserver.com:54448
addnode=node2.whiterockserver.com:54448
addnode=node1.whiterockserver.com:54444
addnode=node1.whiterockserver.com:54448
addnode=node1.whiterockserver.com:54449
addnode=45.56.115.51:54449
addnode=82.26.148.253:54449
addnode=51.254.45.117:55874
addnode=85.175.218.53:1646
addnode=42.117.125.181:61483
addnode=80.14.183.25:59091
addnode=79.112.54.86:58542
addnode=192.99.13.67:43027
addnode=192.99.8.126:60084
addnode=45.79.195.108:51134
addnode=47.184.145.241
seednode=node.whiterockserver.com
I have known USDE for a long time, Hope everything is good
g1itch

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

This coin was last listed I think one year ago on a small exchange, alcurex if I remember. In the past we were listed on Poloniex.

Currently we are looking at yobit and novaexchange. We have been in contact with Richie Lai from Bittrex on Link and we're gonna contact Poloniex. But first we must show some stability on the first exchange that we will be.

Regarding the swap it's premature to talk about it until we can have an overall image of the wallets. Everybody will be able to watch this activity once we are listed.

If more than 20% of the wallets will be offline (with more than 1 year) inactivity we will start to think of a swap.

Nova or CoinEx for sure. Bittrex will want volume, which needs to build up first.

What about coinexchange.io. Did you tried to list there?

YoBit is a scam. Everyone knows it.

USDE_Community (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:25:02 AM

We have re-started this project with our own time and money. We believe in this coin and in the community. In order to grow we will need support from all of you. We have contacted all exchanges. Many of them require btc in order to be listed.

Yobit 0.1 BTC
Nova 0.1 - to be added on the voting list or 1 BTC direct listing
Coinexchange - 0.5 btc
C-cex - around 2 BTC
Cryptopia - 1.4 BTC
Poloniex - In order to be listed again, one of our team members will need to start verification procedure for all levels. Poloniex still holds one big wallet
Bittrex - We have sent messages to Richie Lai in Link , but they won't list us until we upgrade the algo. This will be done in the next weeks.

We prefer taking it step by step, one exchange after another. We rather invest money in good devs and content creators rather then be direct listed on one of those exchanges.

We can't force people to buy or to sell no matter what exchange will add USDE. We can only do all that we can to make it bigger and to achieve our plans that have been posted here and on our website

Thanks
g1itch

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:25:11 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 03:52:02 PM by g1itch

We have re-started this project with our own time and money. We believe in this coin and in the community. In order to grow we will need support from all of you. We have contacted all exchanges. Many of them require btc in order to be listed.

Yobit 0.1 BTC
Coinexchange - 0.5 btc
C-cex - around 2 BTC
Cryptopia - 1.4 BTC
Poloniex - In order to be listed again, one of our team members will need to start verification procedure for all levels. Poloniex still holds one big wallet
Bittrex - We have sent messages to Richie Lai in Link , but they won't list us until we upgrade the algo. This will be done in the next weeks.

We prefer taking it step by step, one exchange after another. We rather invest money in good devs and content creators rather then be direct listed on one of those exchanges.

We can't force people to buy or to sell no matter what exchange will add USDE. We can only do all that we can to make it bigger and to achieve our plans that have been posted here and on our website

Thanks

My calculation shows
Code:
 max 0.72 = 400000*0.0000018
Source: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Maybe you can start dot crowdfunding?

Also did you contacted hitbtc.com or livecoin.net?

owner232

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:07:41 PM

Update to the pool,
Due to the massive amount of small payouts I have updated the pool to payout once the user has reached 5 usde.(Which is pretty quick)
Keep on mining! It will be worth it soon!

Telegram:@owner232
Discord: Owner 232#1337
werewolf2113

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:50:57 PM

Update to the pool,
Due to the massive amount of small payouts I have updated the pool to payout once the user has reached 5 usde.(Which is pretty quick)
Keep on mining! It will be worth it soon!

I persuade myself to return to mining. I hope my time will be justified.
USDE_Community (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

We have published our WhitePaper or what we want to achieve with USDE http://usde.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/USDE_WhitePaper.pdf

chmielo

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:26:57 PM

My p2pool USDE

http://burzuj.net:9448/
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:05:10 PM

I see, Poloniex had many coin in your wallet! So why they are not support this coin?

Yobit 0.1 BTC
Coinexchange - 0.5 btc
C-cex - around 2 BTC
Cryptopia - 1.4 BTC

Thanks
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:08:52 PM

Yobit 0.1 BTC
Coinexchange - 0.5 btc
C-cex - around 2 BTC
Cryptopia - 1.4 BTC

Thanks

Great to see USDe alive again! Been holding the coin for years, basically lost hope but not my wallet!  Grin  Rock on!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
x2666

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:01:18 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 04:38:56 AM by x2666

Is there a bootstrap available?

Has anybody come forward for level 3 verification on poloniex? I have level two and could easily get level 3 as quickly as they can process it. Hopefully if they still do infact hold USDE, they will be more willing to relist it.

The way I see it, poloniex and bittrex are the only two exchanges where a coin can be taken seriously. It's better to go directly to poloniex, alternatively bittrex, the other exchanges have too many dead coins.

I like Cryptopia's interface but their volumes are too low and the mishmash of coins makes great projects with real potential indistinguishable from trash. It's unfortunate, it's both one of the best sites and the worst sites.

Cex.io once listed USDE as well, it has a great interface but unfortunately its never seemed to have made its way to the top.

Hopefully this time, if we play our cards right, we can reintroduce USDE into an environment where it can thrive.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
USDE_Community (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:36:28 AM

Hello, one of our team member applied for level 3 and poloniex has been contacted regarding relisting USDE. They said that until a member from our team isn't level 3 verified they can't list it. I think if more people, that are level 3, can send Poloniex requests to add USDE, maybe they will speed it up.

Regarding Bittrex, they have been contacted but it's hard to get listed now. Our coin's algo hasn't been updated since 2014. Later today we will post here and on another forums an announcement for hiring 1 or 2 devs.

We will add USDE on Novaexchange, Cex.io and Livecoin where community can vote for it. I believe if we once had the best community here, with more than 100k views in first couple of months we can do that again.

The rest of the exchanges are all the same, in my opinion, they list every day/week a bunch of altcoins that dies in the first week or sooner.

Our short term plan is to be listed on an exchange to allow people to buy or sell then update the algo coin and make a swap, if the community think that many of coins are lost.

Because this has always been an open community all future changes must be taken accordingly, so after the first days/weeks of trading we will think how to create and support a working group where USDE holders can come together and would be able to take an active role in the future of USDE. USDE was restarted by 2 people and 2 more quickly joined before we made the announcement, all 4 of us long holders and believers in USDE and crypto.

Because there are so many projects that are listed on an exchange before they have functional wallets, explorers, a team behind it and dies faster then the time needed to be created, I think USDE will thrive because we have patience. Everyday we try and improve our coin, our communication, first we wanted to have an explorer, to have functional wallets (we had ~400 wallets downloaded) - only 2-3 had minor problems sync them. Now it's time to guide our attention on an exchange.

If you want to join, help, or just communicate with us you can do it by following us on the discord group https://discord.gg/2bRbvad   , on twitter  @USDE Official  or by email team@usde.co

Thanks

luckyguy2807

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:47:29 AM

Unitary Status Dollar eCoin (USDe) is looking for developers.

If you have strong knowledge in programming and if you love the concept of cryptocurrencies USDE is the place to be. If you want to have a leading role in a community that believes in the basic principles of crypto and wants to change the way Americans are using they’re money join us and together we can make great things.

Short introduction

USDE was launched in Jan 2014. In 2 months we have been declared the best Altcoin of 2014. We had the best community, more then 100k views on bitcointalk forum in the first 2 months and more than 500k views currently. After the initial developer left the project USDE thrived. We were listed on all major exchanges at that times: Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex. Because in 2014-2015 the entire crypto ecosystem was in decline and combined with Mintpal and Crypsty bankruptcy many of the coins were lost and people lost faith.

Present situation

A group of 4 people, advocates for the principles of cryptocurrencies re-started this project, with a new announcement on Bitcointalk Forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064798.0 , new website www.usde.co . We have a new explorer up and running http://usde.explorerz.top:3008/ , we have functional wallets (~400 downloads) only 2-3 with minor problems of sync them. We have functional pools http://pool.whiterockserver.com/pool/USDE/

Future requirements

As stated before this coin’s algo hasn’t been updated since 2014. Our developer/s would need to work together  to bring this coin in alignment with 2017 requirements or better  with 2018 future requirements.
Due to the fact that this coin was inactive for more than 1 year, there is a major possibility than 20-30% of the coins might be lost forever. We are taking in consideration to make a swap.
The developer/s will have the possibility to implement any technical innovation they think it’s best fits USDE. In the end, before any updates will be released we will invite members from the community to verify and vouch for the new code.

Ideal candidate

Because USDE main objective is to change the way americans are using they’re money in order to buy or sell, 3 out of 4 members are US citizens. We want to build a core group mainly of US citizens. Secondly, the candidate most be a trusted member of this community and must provide previous works.

Payment

We will reward the developer/s with a certain percentage of USDE total supply (between 0.3-0.5 %) with BTC and US dollars. Payment will be made in multiple installments. We can easily work with various platforms for freelancers or escrow services.

For more information feel free to PM or join our discord group https://discord.gg/2bRbvad , follow us on Twitter @USDEofficial or email at team@usde.co

USDE_Community (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:54:37 PM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@usde/unitary-status-dollar-ecoin-usde-is-looking-for-developers
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:17:53 AM

Unitary Status Dollar eCoin (USDe) is looking for developers.

If you have strong knowledge in programming and if you love the concept of cryptocurrencies USDE is the place to be. If you want to have a leading role in a community that believes in the basic principles of crypto and wants to change the way Americans are using they’re money join us and together we can make great things.

Short introduction

USDE was launched in Jan 2014. In 2 months we have been declared the best Altcoin of 2014. We had the best community, more then 100k views on bitcointalk forum in the first 2 months and more than 500k views currently. After the initial developer left the project USDE thrived. We were listed on all major exchanges at that times: Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex. Because in 2014-2015 the entire crypto ecosystem was in decline and combined with Mintpal and Crypsty bankruptcy many of the coins were lost and people lost faith.

Present situation

A group of 4 people, advocates for the principles of cryptocurrencies re-started this project, with a new announcement on Bitcointalk Forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064798.0 , new website www.usde.co . We have a new explorer up and running http://usde.explorerz.top:3008/ , we have functional wallets (~400 downloads) only 2-3 with minor problems of sync them. We have functional pools http://pool.whiterockserver.com/pool/USDE/

Future requirements

As stated before this coin’s algo hasn’t been updated since 2014. Our developer/s would need to work together  to bring this coin in alignment with 2017 requirements or better  with 2018 future requirements.
Due to the fact that this coin was inactive for more than 1 year, there is a major possibility than 20-30% of the coins might be lost forever. We are taking in consideration to make a swap.
The developer/s will have the possibility to implement any technical innovation they think it’s best fits USDE. In the end, before any updates will be released we will invite members from the community to verify and vouch for the new code.

Ideal candidate

Because USDE main objective is to change the way americans are using they’re money in order to buy or sell, 3 out of 4 members are US citizens. We want to build a core group mainly of US citizens. Secondly, the candidate most be a trusted member of this community and must provide previous works.

Payment

We will reward the developer/s with a certain percentage of USDE total supply (between 0.3-0.5 %) with BTC and US dollars. Payment will be made in multiple installments. We can easily work with various platforms for freelancers or escrow services.

For more information feel free to PM or join our discord group https://discord.gg/2bRbvad , follow us on Twitter @USDEofficial or email at team@usde.co

Like info! I hope this coin on exchange again with more Attractive
reiniere2017

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:38:06 AM

Hi All,

Just saw this exciting post on Bitcointalk about the new plans with USDE. I have traded USDE in
the old days on Cryptsy and was able to save my assets before Cryptsy went down.
I will try to connect my old wallet and see if it will still work.

Good luck,
reiniere.
BitFarmer75

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:41:39 AM

cool coin! looking for more info of the devs
USDE_Community (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:22:57 AM

Hi All,

Just saw this exciting post on Bitcointalk about the new plans with USDE. I have traded USDE in
the old days on Cryptsy and was able to save my assets before Cryptsy went down.
I will try to connect my old wallet and see if it will still work.

Good luck,
reiniere.

Hello Reiniere,

Please let us know if you successfully connected to your wallet. We are pleased when we see USDE holders comming back.

cool coin! looking for more info of the devs

We are posting regularly here on this thread. Regarding the updates we are currently waiting for USDE to be listed. It should happen any time now. After that we will be looking on being listed on the 2nd exchange. In the meantime we have posted an announcement here and on various other platform regarding hiring more developers. We want to bring this coin in alignment with 2017 and 2018 specifications. We are taking in considerations various features. Follow us on twitter @USDEOfficial for the latest updates.

Thanks
reiniere2017

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:31:36 PM

Hi All,

The wallet synced perfectly. It took quite a while but now it is online.
I did a quick test today with mining on pool.rockserver.com
Is it still active ?  My hashes are accepted but no USDE comes into
the wallet. Is it possible to include some worker information into the
pool to see your worker shares and earnings ?

Good luck,
reiniere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: