Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:58:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy  (Read 25273 times)
D_M

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:36:01 PM

what do I do Huh spare key is ! I do not understand , comes this message when download USDE . USDE does not open !!   https://wampi.ru/image/dRfb9f
https://wampi.ru/image/dRfb9f
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:07:07 PM

Remember everyone, tomorrow is the deadline for USDE coin swap submissions. If you need the old wallet to pull coins from Yobit, check the discord for the link as well as the links for the new wallet and the coin swap submission form.

Thanks.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
RB25

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:11:51 PM

I'm curious of where USDE will be heading after the coinswap, we need to get rid of the old coin, that confuses people
Owner232 has a lot of updates coming after 12/1 that will answer a lot of questions.
Join the Discord Chat Channel to get exclusive updates and faster responses to Q's: https://discord.gg/dhhe3sM

There are updates coming to the ANN and the website, but we are focusing on the swap first and trying to help people through the process.

what do I do Huh spare key is ! I do not understand , comes this message when download USDE . USDE does not open !!   https://wampi.ru/image/dRfb9f

That is a strange error. I do not know about that one. Best I can help is for you to save your wallet.dat file, uninstall the USDE wallet, delete all the files, including the roaming files, and start with a fresh copy and see if you get the same error.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
owner232

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:45:02 AM

Starting tomorrow, We will be firing up the new wallets and nodes to host the latest release of the wallet.

We Have Massive amounts of support from the community and we appreciate everyone.
Working together has been an amazing experience for the entire team.

Long term changes

We will be ending the 2 day staking period once the new wallet is released.

Rebranding
We are renaming USDE to USDE-X(USDEX)
This will be pronounced as  USDEX - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy

Old USDE Retirement
 We officially declare the old blockchain will be no longer supported on the 2nd of December 2017 at 12:00AM CST

IF YOU HAVE OLD USDE COIN, PLEASE SWAP ASAP.

Reason For Retiring The Old Blockchain:

• The old blockchain despite being supported by so many was just a basic bitcoin fork in early 2014.
    It had some development but nothing major.
  • We had no ability to compile the Windows wallet as everything it required was too old to find.
  • The code was so old it would take months of intense work with a team of Devs to get it updated.
  • The blockchain was so massive It took days to download, This caused huge issues with running blockchain software as the buggy rpc connections were locking up due to its size.

We are working on providing further information on future project goals. Stay tuned.

Telegram:@owner232
Discord: Owner 232#1337
$ha256

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:19:28 AM

hello dev. today it turns out to exchange coins?
$ha256

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:36:13 AM

what is the initial price planned for USDEX?
D_M

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:06:12 AM

I'm curious of where USDE will be heading after the coinswap, we need to get rid of the old coin, that confuses people
Owner232 has a lot of updates coming after 12/1 that will answer a lot of questions.
Join the Discord Chat Channel to get exclusive updates and faster responses to Q's: https://discord.gg/dhhe3sM

There are updates coming to the ANN and the website, but we are focusing on the swap first and trying to help people through the process.

https://wampi.ru/image/dRfb9f

That is a strange error. I do not know about that one. Best I can help is for you to save your wallet.dat file, uninstall the USDE wallet, delete all the files, including the roaming files, and start with a fresh copy and see if you get the same error.

everything is working !!! I reinstalled. the problem was in the hard drive!
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:38:45 AM

Now let's see where we can take this coin. I must say it works really fast
RB25

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

Deadline for the swap submission is 9pm US Central Time, or 3AM Saturday in UTC time.

Please check the discord for updates: https://discordapp.com/channels/342922865164812288/342922865164812288

Step 1: Get the old wallet and transfer your USDe from Yobit to the old wallet:Here is the link for the OLD WALLET: https://nofile.io/f/ZQoJ14ddy5t/usde_wallet_win.rar

Step 2: Download the new wallet. Here is the link for the NEW WALLET: https://github.com/owner232/usde-master/releases

Step 3: Use the Coin swap submission form to help us exchange your old USDe for new USDe.  Here is the link for the coin swap submission form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrvDy-g9VNSZ4L004gqctdbP2N8EOuNUvlUbaCUIiOsyo9GQ/viewform

THIS IS NOT AN AUTOMATIC SWAP BY YOBIT, WE ARE SWAPPING THE COINS MANUALLY.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
g1itch

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:40:54 PM

What was wrong with miniupnpc patch? Why did you removed it? @owner232

404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:26:29 PM

I cant unlock my fucking wallet. I sent a few to yobit fine in august but now Idk how i did it.

Might probably miss the swap, its not that big of a deal i guess, i dont have tons.

Wish it were a snapshot fork lol

owner232

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:43:05 AM

I cant unlock my fucking wallet. I sent a few to yobit fine in august but now Idk how i did it.

Might probably miss the swap, its not that big of a deal i guess, i dont have tons.

Wish it were a snapshot fork lol

Just message me in discord when you get it working, No need to worry Smiley

Telegram:@owner232
Discord: Owner 232#1337
RB25

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:59:29 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 03:10:10 PM by RB25

Hey everyone. The swap period is over and we have a new wallet and a new(sort of) name: USDEx.

Please go here for the new USDEx wallet: https://github.com/owner232/USDE-X/releases

It installs just like the old wallets. Thank you for your support.

And please join us on Discord: https://discordapp.com/channels/342922865164812288/342922865164812288  New giveaway on the discord.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
Symbiont

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:36:08 AM

Remember everyone, tomorrow is the deadline for USDE coin swap submissions. If you need the old wallet to pull coins from Yobit, check the discord for the link as well as the links for the new wallet and the coin swap submission form.

Thanks.

Ups! Just checked if any of my old coin are still alive and noticed, that I have to change them or is it to late and they are gone?  Huh Huh Huh
Jepoy05

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:38:30 AM

Old network should to work correctly al list until all old coins will be swap, correct?
I mining for couple of months just to sustain the network. If the wallets stop to syncronize it was because my miner stoped.
When wallet start function again is because I restarted  the miner and I made some transaction.
I'm sorry I did not have time to actively participate in the development of the new usde. Cry
RB25

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:21:03 AM

Thanks.

Ups! Just checked if any of my old coin are still alive and noticed, that I have to change them or is it to late and they are gone?  Huh Huh Huh

We will not be supporting the old network moving forward. That being said, I am sure some people will try to keep the network going through mining. However, we will not be supporting a block explorer for the old network, nor maintaining any social media or news for the old network. We are working on getting the new coin on an exchange.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
g1itch

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

Thanks.

Ups! Just checked if any of my old coin are still alive and noticed, that I have to change them or is it to late and they are gone?  Huh Huh Huh

We will not be supporting the old network moving forward. That being said, I am sure some people will try to keep the network going through mining. However, we will not be supporting a block explorer for the old network, nor maintaining any social media or news for the old network. We are working on getting the new coin on an exchange.

Can you clarify what will happen with coins on a swap address (GZTy8MjRuoTJwQ9i7fqw3viVeZop5RDSWy)? Will it be burned or sold on YoBit? Without an explorer it is hard to to realize.

adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:04:59 PM

There is new pool for usdex
http://hashpool.eu

MaseratiGhibli

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:15:36 PM

Where can I buy this coin?
RB25

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:25:36 PM

Can you clarify what will happen with coins on a swap address (GZTy8MjRuoTJwQ9i7fqw3viVeZop5RDSWy)? Will it be burned or sold on YoBit? Without an explorer it is hard to to realize.

We will have an updated block explorer when the new website is released.

Where can I buy this coin?

We are not on an exchange yet. The reputable exchanges are requiring more community involvement and established presence before listing new coins. We are working to roll-out the new website, which has links to the block explorer, our new social media pages, a mission statement, roadmap, new whitepaper for USDEX and team members. An example is HitBTC, which wants to see the Bitcointalk thread and the Reddit page for any new coin. In order to make these successful, we need community involvement as soon as we release the site.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: