May 05, 2024, 04:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GIO] GRAVIO - Ultimate over-UCS: AI, IoT & E-Commerce inside  (Read 376646 times)
Smitr

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:52:17 PM

So what the actual price of Gravio? Is it only OTC trades at the moment? I think that all coins have the good potential insted of tokens. But you need more marketing.

Gravio is being made and it is being traded in it's own exchange. Besides coinsmarkets has added this token and if you want to buy this coin, welcome. GIO is a coin and yes, it has good potential if dev can deliver what they promised. Honestly, I think they have very little team and thereby project is moving like anaconda. BUt slow and steady growth is best, I must say .

Yes. I have bought some coins OTC month ago and would like to increase my stake. Could you kindly explain how I can access to this Gravio Exchnage?

Thank you

Come on Graviex - I'll sell you Gravio;)
To activate all functions, do not forget to include two factor authentication.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:43:05 AM

So what the actual price of Gravio? Is it only OTC trades at the moment? I think that all coins have the good potential insted of tokens. But you need more marketing.

Gravio is being made and it is being traded in it's own exchange. Besides coinsmarkets has added this token and if you want to buy this coin, welcome. GIO is a coin and yes, it has good potential if dev can deliver what they promised. Honestly, I think they have very little team and thereby project is moving like anaconda. BUt slow and steady growth is best, I must say .

Yes. I have bought some coins OTC month ago and would like to increase my stake. Could you kindly explain how I can access to this Gravio Exchnage?

Thank you

Come on Graviex - I'll sell you Gravio;)
To activate all functions, do not forget to include two factor authentication.

For now the price is so cheap, maybe we should be patient to get a good price, I'm sure Gravio will be a profitable coin.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:47:37 PM

Thank you for explanation. I will try to open account on Gravio exchange. I really belive that we will have rocket of price in one moment. Good weekend to all Gravio holders!
depytat

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:12:18 PM

Need a big exchange, for the price to the moon
ddhga

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:27:58 AM

any update about the development of this project?
made it trade in some popular exchange was pretty important,thanks
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:54:32 AM

Gravio Team is working hard to make the project successful. Let be patient for the gravio team to deliver. I guess if the project is successful it will be listed on big exchange
gravio (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:21:35 PM

It's not about rounding, but that in the address book you choose one purse, and the payment goes to another purse.

I see, ok. We will look closely to that problem. Btw, all db records is about your second one address.
Tnx, once more.

tinytrader

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

if gio can deliver what the dev promised, GIO will go beyond imagination. large exchange will boost the price and volume. but a lot of premine can play important role as hig exchanges dont like big premine. otherwise gio is a very promising coins
xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:09:46 AM

Gravio Team is working hard to make the project successful. Let be patient for the gravio team to deliver. I guess if the project is successful it will be listed on big exchange
they looks not active in this form,I think we need a big exchange for the moon price.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:07:46 PM

Hi Gravio holders and team.

Could you explain - I have few open adresses in my Gravio wallet, but single balance. Will it be eanogh to create 1 back up of wallet.dat for restore ballance from few Open adresses? Thank you
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:32:14 AM

It's not about rounding, but that in the address book you choose one purse, and the payment goes to another purse.

I see, ok. We will look closely to that problem. Btw, all db records is about your second one address.
Tnx, once more.

Any updates dev? I would like hear to any new updates about Gravio.

BTW, How much GIO's were premined again?
'Cause if there's a lot of it still left.
You might wanna think of running another bounty campaign.
Social media perhaps? It could be used to promote Graviex or Gravio entirely.
Which I think is what's lacking right now; Awareness. Cheesy

Pm me dev if you like this idea. I would be willing to help out Smiley

nistra

Activity: 474

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:54:03 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 11:10:38 AM by nistra

Tnx, once more.

I`am Agree with you. We need to hear a new updates about Gravio.
They should Keep informing the updates about Gravio and get attention from peoples.
gravio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:44:19 PM

Tnx, once more.

Julerz, nice to hear you!
Well, in a short time we thinking about to start a new campaign, and you are welcome. Any help is appreciate. Pls, join our telegram - https://t.me/gravio_org, so we can discuss that.

About updates:
1. We are working on multiwallet and next chunk of screen casts/shots will be published 25.12 Smiley
2. We publish project information so fragmentally due to catastrophic lack of time. So I think we'll fix that soon.
3. Also we working on future legal authority placement: GRAVIEX need legal incorporation to work with fiat (in near future direct cryptocurrency/fiat exchange will be avalable from multiwallet with one simple tap)
4. Detailed roadmap and plans we going to publish around 30.12.

Tnx

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:18:59 PM

Well, in a short time we thinking about to start a new campaign, and you are welcome. Any help is appreciate. Pls, join our telegram - https://t.me/gravio_org, so we can discuss that.

About updates:
3. Also we working on future legal authority placement: GRAVIEX need legal incorporation to work with fiat (in near future direct cryptocurrency/fiat exchange will be avalable from multiwallet with one simple tap)

Thanks dev for your reply. I hav some questions.
1. Regarding fiat vs crypto exchange, we will be able to trade crypto against fiat directly in graviex ? Like we will be able to sell/buy gio against USD/GBP ?
2. How do we withdraw USD/GBP ? 
3. Will we be able to buy / sell any crypto coin by using FIAT money too ?
4. What will be the options for deposit fiat in to the exchange ?   
gravio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:58:36 PM

About updates:

1. Regarding fiat vs crypto exchange, we will be able to trade crypto against fiat directly in graviex ? Like we will be able to sell/buy gio against USD/GBP ?

Thanks for your questions. So, well:
1. Yes, we suppose that. We are now considering possible options for placing GRAVIEX (and GRAVIO main authority) in the jurisdiction of those country where it is legally possible to conduct activities for exchanging crypto currency for fiat and back.
2. I can't anwser how exactly it will be. That depends on selected jurisdiction. May be your debit card - is the one of the perfect scenarios will be?
3. Any? I do not think so, but main or selected coins - yes, of cource.
4. Bank transfer, debit card - thats also will be perfect scenario.

But first of all we need to select main authority place. And most of questions will get the own answers.

We want to make a simple way and clear and simple instrument to make exchange available to many people. That is why we first of all think about simplicity, legality and reliability. We must be sure that none of your translations will "stuck" along the way because of not quite legitimate operations.

And, may be, question for all: What is the best fiat deposit/withdraw options for you?

Tnx

nistra

Activity: 474

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:38:15 AM

About updates:

Thanks for your questions. So, well:
1. Yes, we suppose that. We are now considering possible options for placing GRAVIEX (and GRAVIO main authority) in the jurisdiction of those country where it is legally possible to conduct activities for exchanging crypto currency for fiat and back.
2. I can't anwser how exactly it will be. That depends on selected jurisdiction. May be your debit card - is the one of the perfect scenarios will be?
3. Any? I do not think so, but main or selected coins - yes, of cource.
4. Bank transfer, debit card - thats also will be perfect scenario.

But first of all we need to select main authority place. And most of questions will get the own answers.

We want to make a simple way and clear and simple instrument to make exchange available to many people. That is why we first of all think about simplicity, legality and reliability. We must be sure that none of your translations will "stuck" along the way because of not quite legitimate operations.

And, may be, question for all: What is the best fiat deposit/withdraw options for you?

Tnx

Ok! Just do the best for gravio dev. And keep informing the updates about gravio in here and social media. Share it and spread it to the world.

I think USD is the best fiat to deposit / withdraw. Or make a voting for this.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:04:35 PM

Hi Gravio Holders.

As I understand it is not able to use Gravio Exchange without ID and residence confirmation uploading. So I have ready to buy Gravio coin for 2 Satoshi per coin (OTC), If you have offers please contact me.
gravio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:58:48 PM

Hi Gravio Holders.

As I understand it is not able to use Gravio Exchange without ID and residence confirmation uploading. So I have ready to buy Gravio coin for 2 Satoshi per coin (OTC), If you have offers please contact me.

Hi TomiJerry,

You can register at graviex.net. We will approve your account.
You can also trade graviocoin at https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GIO.htm.

Tnx

TomiJerry

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:05:32 AM

Hi Gravio Holders.

Hi TomiJerry,

You can register at graviex.net. We will approve your account.
You can also trade graviocoin at https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GIO.htm.

Tnx

Thank you for reply, Gravio. I first time hear about https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GIO.htm. Regarding Gravio Exchange (graviex.net) - I don't understand why you need identification information if my deposits will be very smal anywhere. I think it is better to establish obligatory identification only for deposits/withdrawals over some amount (2000 usd for example)
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:30:07 AM

Tnx

Through paypal? Cheesy
But then I guess that would be very hard to accomplish.

We are working on multiwallet and next chunk of screen casts/shots will be published 25.12

I'm quite intrigued by this multi-wallet
I hope you guys will share a few insights about this soon Wink

Keep it up Gravio Team. As long as there's progress. I'm sure sooner or later, the price of GIO will slowly pick-up it's pace Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: