Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO  (Read 3396 times)
clark581

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

Is there a version of the software with marketing solutions? I’m ready to consider a turn-key option.
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

Is there a version of the software with marketing solutions? I’m ready to consider a turn-key option.
Yes, the full version provides the following pack of solutions: development of the sites, PR, attraction of clients and many other things: http://startico.net/#buy
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

Does the project have a referral program? It seems to me that i can bring you a client))   
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

Does the project have a referral program? It seems to me that i can bring you a client))   
Yes, i does! In such a case you’ll get quite a considerable reward. The conditions are described on the official site: http://startico.net/
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

How many ICOs has the company already held? I’d like to get acquainted with the reviews of the clients- no one can estimate the project better. The project is very interesting to me ‘cause my team is already ready to hold the ICO.
MyaV

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

Tell me pls about the risks of working on the launch of the ICO and distribution of tokens on your own… Is it really so difficult and dangerous?   
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

Tell me pls about the risks of working on the launch of the ICO and distribution of tokens on your own… Is it really so difficult and dangerous?   
Unfortunately, it is. If you arrange the ICO with the help of a cloud generate of smart contacts or without use of a personal account means possibility of substitution of the contract address, limited number of cryptocurrencies accepted, concentration of all of assets at a single location and absence of control over the process. In addition, this is a long and expensive procedure without guarantees of success.
MyaV

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

Unfortunately, it is. If you arrange the ICO with the help of a cloud generate of smart contacts or without use of a personal account means possibility of substitution of the contract address, limited number of cryptocurrencies accepted, concentration of all of assets at a single location and absence of control over the process. In addition, this is a long and expensive procedure without guarantees of success.
Does StartICO provide any safety guarantees?   
angercoin

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

A ready-made scheme of operation of StartICO is based on mediation between the wallets of the users and smart contracts which issue tokens ‘cause direct conversion of cryptocurrencies to tokens may be dangerous.  Personal account of StartICO ensures users with safety of funds collected.
MyaV

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

A ready-made scheme of operation of StartICO is based on mediation between the wallets of the users and smart contracts which issue tokens ‘cause direct conversion of cryptocurrencies to tokens may be dangerous.  Personal account of StartICO ensures users with safety of funds collected.
Distribution is a good thing. But any owner needs to understand the broad picture…
angercoin

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

Distribution is a good thing. But any owner needs to understand the broad picture…
The users may analyze their operations in their personal account – this increases speed of making marketing decisions and helps to plan the strategy wisely and use really necessary tools.
MyaV

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

The users may analyze their operations in their personal account – this increases speed of making marketing decisions and helps to plan the strategy wisely and use really necessary tools.
Not bad. Gimme a link to the demo-version, pls. I gotta check it out.
kader214

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

Does the program have only a desktop version or is it possible to manage the processes using smart phones? If so, how will channels of transfer and other safety settings be protected?   
Aminovak65

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

Will developers take part in international conferences or forums where cryptoprojects get together in the near future? It’s easier to find potential clients there.   
master_shake

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

I’m ready to work with the program, but i’m interested in the legal aspect. How is it ensured at a required level? You know, there’re a lot of various barriers and contradictions in the industry.
dave12jhonson

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

I’m ready to work with the program, but i’m interested in the legal aspect. How is it ensured at a required level? You know, there’re a lot of various barriers and contradictions in the industry.
Legal regulation is an important part of StartICO functionality. You get maintenance of your ICO in a corresponding legislation. There’re also options allowing to develop functionality to meet legal requirements.
master_shake

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

Legal regulation is an important part of StartICO functionality. You get maintenance of your ICO in a corresponding legislation. There’re also options allowing to develop functionality to meet legal requirements.
It’s wonderful! What’s provided for investors? 
dave12jhonson

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

Participants identification options makes working in the personal account “clear” from the legal point of view, and carrying out AML/KYC procedures allows to provide individual approach within the framework of the current legislation.
master_shake

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

Participants identification options makes working in the personal account “clear” from the legal point of view, and carrying out AML/KYC procedures allows to provide individual approach within the framework of the current legislation.
It’d be good to have an opportunity to offer investors bonuses.
dave12jhonson

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

It’d be good to have an opportunity to offer investors bonuses.
The StartICO personal account allows a user to monitor investors and adjust bonuses, this increases the level of efficiency of the ICO held even more.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: