Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:18:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO  (Read 3396 times)
2010Iron883n

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

I wanna know more about safety. I admit that the solution is very interesting and unique. How do you manage to control funds?   

The control over funds collected during the token sale is full because the funds are transferred directly to the wallets and accounts of a client or escrow agent.   

What about keys and their storage?  Can scammers reach them? 
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

I wanna know more about safety. I admit that the solution is very interesting and unique. How do you manage to control funds?   

The control over funds collected during the token sale is full because the funds are transferred directly to the wallets and accounts of a client or escrow agent.   

Software doesn’t store private keys of contractors, due to this maximum possible safety and reliability of acceptance of the payments are reached.
2010Iron883n

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

Software doesn’t store private keys of contractors, due to this maximum possible safety and reliability of acceptance of the payments are reached.

Possibility of substation of addresses is excluded?   
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

Yes, this possible vulnerability is excluded – it is impossible to substitute payment addresses and requisites because every transaction is single-use.
2010Iron883n

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Yes, this possible vulnerability is excluded – it is impossible to substitute payment addresses and requisites because every transaction is single-use.

Great. Is the system suitable for any CMS or for some particular ones? 
RedlehA04

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

Why was Microsoft Azure chosen? What are advantages of this approach?   
conklinliane

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

What did your partnership with FinTab look like? What services did StartICO provided them with?   
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

How are users identified when they enter personal accounts?   
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

Is it possible to use the platform to work within the framework of the bounty campaign?
TheSlime9

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

Are fiat payments accepted in all the versions of the program?   
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

Are fiat payments accepted in all the versions of the program?   

No, only in two extended versions. They cost 50000 Euros and more.
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

What does personal account include? It’s necessary not only to ensure safety, but also to provide analytics from such big and  serious job…   
CAraBuss

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

What does personal account include? It’s necessary not only to ensure safety, but also to provide analytics from such big and  serious job…   

StartICO’s personal about of buyer can be considered as one of the best options because it provides all the things necessary to work and it’s also possible to get support.   
Dreadtrader

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

StartICO’s personal about of buyer can be considered as one of the best options because it provides all the things necessary to work and it’s also possible to get support.   

Let’s say it’s so. Will i be able to see statistics of operations made?
CAraBuss

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

Sure. Both investment statistic and list of requests are available. In addition, wallet balance and last ten transactions allow to understand situation well. 
Dreadtrader

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

Sure. Both investment statistic and list of requests are available. In addition, wallet balance and last ten transactions allow to understand situation well. 
Will i be able to talk to ICO organizer via my personal account?   
CAraBuss

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

Yep, a special form is implemented for this purpose.   
Dreadtrader

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

Yep, a special form is implemented for this purpose.   

What methods of identification of user are implemented? 
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

What version of software is on sale now? 
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

What version of software is on sale now? 

2.3 version is on sale now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: