Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO  (Read 3396 times)
shara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

Does ICO owner gets accounting of all the data using StartICO? Is this about tokens only? I’d like to understand the role of the software in operation of cryptocurrency projects in general…   
This is an autonomic solution for tokensale which includes all the options for entrepreneurs: starting from technical aspect and up to legal one. Not only control of token distribution is implemented, but support at all the stages is provided, too.   
In fact, it’s about commercial confidentiality and direct  access to tokens. How will entrepreneurs be protected?   
All the transactions are made by the users on blockchain and aren’t controlled by StartICO or any other third party. Only owners of the project that hold the ICO can manage it!   
How is the software lunched? What should i do?   
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

Does ICO owner gets accounting of all the data using StartICO? Is this about tokens only? I’d like to understand the role of the software in operation of cryptocurrency projects in general…   
This is an autonomic solution for tokensale which includes all the options for entrepreneurs: starting from technical aspect and up to legal one. Not only control of token distribution is implemented, but support at all the stages is provided, too.   
In fact, it’s about commercial confidentiality and direct  access to tokens. How will entrepreneurs be protected?   
All the transactions are made by the users on blockchain and aren’t controlled by StartICO or any other third party. Only owners of the project that hold the ICO can manage it!   
How is the software lunched? What should i do?   
Install software using MS Azure personal account, add link to the target page and adjust the payment methods’ (there’re a lot of them), then integrate the smart contract. It’s fast and simple.
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

How long can it take to adjust a program and start working with it if i have never used such software before? Whom should i ask to help me?   
Varanasi

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

How much do versions of software providing KYC/AML cost?   
zaqhig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

How much do versions of software providing KYC/AML cost?   

50k Euros and more.
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

How fast can ICO owner transfer tokens to investor with the help of StartICO? Does it happen immediately?
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

Does the project have direct competitors? Does anyone promote similar options? To what extent are ICO organizers positive about this approach?   
fgreg2692finn

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:13:29 PM

Does the program provide video guides and support? I’m a bit afraid of self-guided work and i’d like to see what it looks like in advance in order to get acquainted with it. 
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

The project has already helped its clients to collect considerable amounts of money! Did they use only StartICO services to hold the ICOs?   
blkgranit33

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:36:57 AM

I’d like to clarify some things regarding token distribution. In my opinion, there’s nothing complicated about controlling it with the help of simple and available tools. Or are there real dangers making it reasonable to buy StartICO software for quite considerable amount of money? 
erson08

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

I’d like to clarify some things regarding token distribution. In my opinion, there’s nothing complicated about controlling it with the help of simple and available tools. Or are there real dangers making it reasonable to buy StartICO software for quite considerable amount of money? 

Hello! Organizing the ICO on your own without the usage of personal account is associated with risk of substitution of the address, limitations in terms of currencies accepted and absence of real control over the process. Such an ICO organizer is a perfect target for criminals.     
blkgranit33

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

Hello! Organizing the ICO on your own without the usage of personal account is associated with risk of substitution of the address, limitations in terms of currencies accepted and absence of real control over the process. Such an ICO organizer is a perfect target for criminals.     
I heard something about it. Is  StartICO protected from these risks?   
erson08

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

Yes, this one and other risks are taken into account and eliminated in the system. A ready-made scheme of operation of personal account of StartICO is interaction between the users’ wallets and smart contracts which imitate tokens (direct conversion to tokens may be not safe). StartICO’s personal account protects the funds collected. 
blkgranit33

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

Yes, this one and other risks are taken into account and eliminated in the system. A ready-made scheme of operation of personal account of StartICO is interaction between the users’ wallets and smart contracts which imitate tokens (direct conversion to tokens may be not safe). StartICO’s personal account protects the funds collected. 

Great! Does it turn out that it’s possible to work with all the investors via this program?
erson08

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

Great! Does it turn out that it’s possible to work with all the investors via this program?

Quite right. The users can analyze their operations via the personal account. This provides an opportunity to make marketing decisions promptly, to plan strategy and use really necessary tools.   
blkgranit33

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

Quite right. The users can analyze their operations via the personal account. This provides an opportunity to make marketing decisions promptly, to plan strategy and use really necessary tools.   
Can the program be connected with advertising and targeting software?   
finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

Does the project have a referral program? I’m ready to work as an agent.   
MyaV

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

Does the project have a referral program? I’m ready to work as an agent.   
Yes of course, you can get quite a good reward. Take a look at the conditions on the site.
tran342

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

Is there a version of software including ready-made tools for promotion of the project?   
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

Is there a version of software including ready-made tools for promotion of the project?   
Development of the sire, PR, attraction of clients and other opportunities are taken into account in the full version of StartICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: