Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO  (Read 3396 times)
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

Greetings, community! From my point of view, the developers are offering quite an interesting service which will have a lot of clients in the future. Is it possible to invest in StartICO, to develop new products for cryptocurrency industry?   

Hello! Yes, it’s possible developers are open for cooperation. Possible areas for cooperation  are listed here:   http://startico.net/for-investors/
It turns that there’re a lot of opportunities… 

Yep, the list includes payment systems, blockchain technologies, fintech, web apps. As you can see, the developers have several areas of competence, it allows to create unique products, which be popular.
Are there any restrictions on investing in the project? 
It’s better to contact a manager via web site. For example, fill in this form:  http://startico.net/partnership/. In general, the team is ready to take part in projects worth of $1 million and more.
Shults

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

Greetings, community! From my point of view, the developers are offering quite an interesting service which will have a lot of clients in the future. Is it possible to invest in StartICO, to develop new products for cryptocurrency industry?   

Hello! Yes, it’s possible developers are open for cooperation. Possible areas for cooperation  are listed here:   http://startico.net/for-investors/
It turns that there’re a lot of opportunities… 

Yep, the list includes payment systems, blockchain technologies, fintech, web apps. As you can see, the developers have several areas of competence, it allows to create unique products, which be popular.
Are there any restrictions on investing in the project? 
It’s better to contact a manager via web site. For example, fill in this form:  http://startico.net/partnership/. In general, the team is ready to take part in projects worth of $1 million and more.
This amount if quite adequate. Can i get acquainted with the team’s members and cases?   
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

What will it be necessary to do and how much can i earn if i become a promo agent?   

You can earn up to 20% of the price of StartICO software recommended by the client. Contact the managers. You will find contact details on the site.
tran342

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

Hello! How much does software providing an opportunity to accept payments in fiat cost?   
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Hello! How much does software providing an opportunity to accept payments in fiat cost?   
50 000 Euros and more.
fgreg2692finn

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

Do StartICO developers run professional blogs? I’d like to subscribe if possible.   
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

Is it possible to use the platform for several ICOs?   
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

How can i discuss some technical issues with managers in advance? I’m not sure what version of software will be suitable for me.   
RedlehA04

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

Cool program! Does it have competitors? Haven’t anyone tried to do anything like that?   
TheSlime9

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

How much does the minimum, the lightest version of software cost?   
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:00:14 AM

How much does the minimum, the lightest version of software cost?   
The cost starts with 7 000 Euros.   
clark581

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

Hello! One serious person who held the ICO told me at one conference about StartICO, so i decided to too look through discussion. I’m wondering how risks are managed. Entrusting distribution of tokens to the third party is de facto dangerous!     
ro777jer

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

Hello! One serious person who held the ICO told me at one conference about StartICO, so i decided to too look through discussion. I’m wondering how risks are managed. Entrusting distribution of tokens to the third party is de facto dangerous!     
StartICO was initially built to ensure the client with full control. The program is made in the way allowing the ICO owner who buys a program and uses it on his own to control payment addresses and smart contracts.   
clark581

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

StartICO was initially built to ensure the client with full control. The program is made in the way allowing the ICO owner who buys a program and uses it on his own to control payment addresses and smart contracts.   
On his own? I supposed that the StartICO servers will operate.   
ro777jer

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

Software is installed on client’s server, he adjusts and uploads all the necessary info: payment addresses, encrypted private keys and other data. No third party equipment is needed.   
clark581

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

Software is installed on client’s server, he adjusts and uploads all the necessary info: payment addresses, encrypted private keys and other data. No third party equipment is needed.   
Great! This is another story. How long will it take me to launch it?   
ro777jer

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

Great! This is another story. How long will it take me to launch it?   
StartICO is a “turn-key” solution, it takes one day to install it.
mnjhar

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

I’d like to get full functionality but without legal support. Which tariff will be suitable for me?   
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

I’d like to get full functionality but without legal support. Which tariff will be suitable for me?   
An option for 50 000 Euros should be suitable for you.   
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

Can investors adjust bonus system and referral system similar to the one used when StartICO was distributed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: