Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO  (Read 3396 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:31:18 AM

According to the company’s site, a result of the work is 300 millions. This is impressive and means that people trust developers and consider this software convenient. I’d like to understand what is the most attraction thing for them.   
Comfort and reliability following the entire procedure. But safety available with StartICO is the most important thing, it’s a crucial factor for token distribution procedure.     
alexdvd4

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

According to the company’s site, a result of the work is 300 millions. This is impressive and means that people trust developers and consider this software convenient. I’d like to understand what is the most attraction thing for them.   
Comfort and reliability following the entire procedure. But safety available with StartICO is the most important thing, it’s a crucial factor for token distribution procedure.     
Yes, i often hear that various projects get hacked. 
MkrKing

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

Solutions which the project is based on eliminate these risks. Convenient and simple personal account is good for both parties, and protection is at the highest level.
alexdvd4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

Solutions which the project is based on eliminate these risks. Convenient and simple personal account is good for both parties, and protection is at the highest level.
What networks solutions are used?   
MkrKing

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

Microsoft cloud service - Microsoft Azure - is used to ensure mobility and lightness of software. Due to such an approach, it’s possible to hold the ICO being anywhere in the world if Internet is accessible.   
alexdvd4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

Microsoft cloud service - Microsoft Azure - is used to ensure mobility and lightness of software. Due to such an approach, it’s possible to hold the ICO being anywhere in the world if Internet is accessible.   
Does mobile version exist, too?   
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

Is it possible to hold referral programs with the help of StartICO?   
superwallet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

Is it possible to hold referral programs with the help of StartICO?   

Yes, referral program settings are provided. 
clark581

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

What cryptocurrnecies can be used to invest in the ICO? 
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

What cryptocurrnecies can be used to invest in the ICO? 
Payments are accepted in BTC, ETH, EUR, USD. Cryptocurrencies are also accepted.
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

What commission should i take into account in order to send tokens for participation in the ICO?   
conklinliane

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

What are software’s requirements? What do i need to launch the system?   
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

How does the procedure of creation of smart contract carried out in the system?   
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

Can ICO organizer use chats in personal account? If he needs to contact each participant personally.   
RoTat94

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

Greetings, community! Does the system work with a single fund? Is it possible to work with hundreds and even thousands of investors? I’m planning a really huge ICO.   
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

Greetings, community! Does the system work with a single fund? Is it possible to work with hundreds and even thousands of investors? I’m planning a really huge ICO.   
Safe solution made by StartICO allows investor to provide investors with an opportunity to make a contribution via the program in a form convenient for the ICO organizer. The funds are stored separately of tokens, this allows to manage the risks. The total number of investors isn’t limited, StartICO allows to carry out scale activities.   
RoTat94

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

Safe solution made by StartICO allows investor to provide investors with an opportunity to make a contribution via the program in a form convenient for the ICO organizer. The funds are stored separately of tokens, this allows to manage the risks. The total number of investors isn’t limited, StartICO allows to carry out scale activities.   
It’s good that such risks are taken into account and excluded. 
ggcript

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

Experience shows that the scammers used this vulnerability often. StartICO takes this vulnerability into account, too, as well as the others.   
californybit

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

Experience shows that the scammers used this vulnerability often. StartICO takes this vulnerability into account, too, as well as the others.   
Hello! Does it turn out that it’s possible to work with all the investors via the program?   
ggcript

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

Hello! Does it turn out that it’s possible to work with all the investors via the program?   

Quite right. Users can analyze their transactions with the help of personal account. It gives an opportunity to make marketing decisions rapidly, to plan strategy and use really necessary tools.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: