Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO  (Read 3396 times)
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

I wanna understand what number of investors the program is made for. Does the cost of the software depends on their number? I need wide functionality but i want to spend no more than 100-120k Euros. How is token fund managed?     
StartICO solution offers unlimited number of investors and acceptance of funds in any currency convenient for the ICO organizer. The funds are stored separately from the tokens, it allows to control the risks. Software allows to carry out scale work.     
yerrosunny

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

I wanna understand what number of investors the program is made for. Does the cost of the software depends on their number? I need wide functionality but i want to spend no more than 100-120k Euros. How is token fund managed?     
StartICO solution offers unlimited number of investors and acceptance of funds in any currency convenient for the ICO organizer. The funds are stored separately from the tokens, it allows to control the risks. Software allows to carry out scale work.     
Scammers are constantly improving different sorts of attacks. Is the program itself being improved?     
specialAU

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

Scammers are constantly improving different sorts of attacks. Is the program itself being improved?     
The current version of software is 2.3. They’re constantly working on improvement, it also refers to legal procedures and security.   
JacLeE99

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

The current version of software is 2.3. They’re constantly working on improvement, it also refers to legal procedures and security.   
Is this the best personal account for holding ICO?)   
specialAU

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

Hello! Users can analyze their operation in the personal account. It givens an opportunity to make marketing decisions promptly, to plan strategy and use really necessary tools.   
JacLeE99

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

Hello! Users can analyze their operation in the personal account. It givens an opportunity to make marketing decisions promptly, to plan strategy and use really necessary tools.   
Is it possible to adapt StartICO for a project of small scale?
erson08

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

I heard that there’s some affiliate program… What’s  that? How much can i earn?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

I heard that there’s some affiliate program… What’s  that? How much can i earn?

Find a client and file an application on the site. Then you get a reward in the form of % of the amount of the deal.  It can reach 15-20%.
vidrwD15

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

Do i have to pay extra once the software is installed?
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

Do i have to pay extra once the software is installed?
No, you get a full-fledged program.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

Do StartICO developers work on the next version of software? Or is the current one the final one? What other developments are planned?   
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

Where can i read reviews about working with the program? I’m wondering how it works irl.   
vadiuha07

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

Where can i find hardware technical requirements?   
slav855

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

Where is personal data stored? How is it protected? I’d like to exclude possibility of involvement of 3rd parties.   
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

300 millions attracted by the project mean a lot. Given the fact that this result was reached within the framework of several ICOs, we may say that the clients like the project. Is it being improved? Or does StartICO  has only one version?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

300 millions attracted by the project mean a lot. Given the fact that this result was reached within the framework of several ICOs, we may say that the clients like the project. Is it being improved? Or does StartICO  has only one version?
The current version of software is 2.3. It’s being constantly improved and localized for requirements of various jurisdictions and clients’ wishes.   
crick3698

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

The current version of software is 2.3. It’s being constantly improved and localized for requirements of various jurisdictions and clients’ wishes.   
Okay, what areas are creators experienced in?     
Neo501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

In many of them – payment systems, blockchain technology, fintech, web apps. Due to this various innovative products are being created and StartICO isn’t the only one.     
crick3698

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

In many of them – payment systems, blockchain technology, fintech, web apps. Due to this various innovative products are being created and StartICO isn’t the only one.     
It’s curious. So is it possible to discuss other projects with the team, too?   
Neo501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

It’s curious. So is it possible to discuss other projects with the team, too?   
Yes, competences and experience allow them to work in different areas. StartICO shows that the team is professional.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: