Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck BitcoinCash  (Read 4972 times)
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:28:35 PM

I guess obviously what i was expecting in bitcoin cash not to pump in the level of bitcoin obviously it will just go and dump in its price i guess because the split i guess was no basis to create a coin that will continue to circulate in thethe market like bitcoin.
CharlieDevo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:13:47 AM

At a current ratio of 6% value to BTC, I'm inclined to agree that Bitcoin Cash can go Fork itself, hard... in the a$$...

However a return to it's immediate form of 50% value, would, as they say, be better than a poke in the eye with a stick.

If you're interested in any way in holding some BCC then there's good  tutorial here

http://alts-club.com/docs/how-to-get-free-bcc-from-btc.php#Transfer-BTC

No such thing as a free lunch, but maybe there's still a possibility of some free BCC? Tongue
phuckit17

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:32:49 PM

Shocked It's up 25% wth. lol
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:51:30 PM

I think the developers of BCH should run ICO first then the coin will be popular. Many people will be interested in bounty programs. That's the process for altcoins. ALl the coin holders will be suporters that make the coin stay stable. In the case of BCH, The developers are hijacking bitcoin users to accept BCH. Those only stupid users who accept rewards 2800 :280 or 10 : 1. The value of BCH continues to drop then will be overtaked by ETH again or even by dogecoin.

I would be happy to be a part of its bounty program in case there can be one. And that is a joke. Now seriously I am hoping that people behind BCH may consider to have some big airdrops for the coin. That can make the world a happier place as many people would be happy to receive anything for free. The BTC can soared more as cash from sale of BCH will be converted into the real ONE.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:07:07 PM

Shocked It's up 25% wth. lol

It is a win win situation for the Bitcoin-holders. Before the split, the prices were approx. $2,700 per coin. Now the prices are close to $3,700 ($3,400 for Bitcoin, and around $300 per coin for Bitcoin cash).
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

I think the developers of BCH should run ICO first then the coin will be popular. Many people will be interested in bounty programs. That's the process for altcoins. ALl the coin holders will be suporters that make the coin stay stable. In the case of BCH, The developers are hijacking bitcoin users to accept BCH. Those only stupid users who accept rewards 2800 :280 or 10 : 1. The value of BCH continues to drop then will be overtaked by ETH again or even by dogecoin.

I would be happy to be a part of its bounty program in case there can be one. And that is a joke. Now seriously I am hoping that people behind BCH may consider to have some big airdrops for the coin. That can make the world a happier place as many people would be happy to receive anything for free. The BTC can soared more as cash from sale of BCH will be converted into the real ONE.
There already was a big airdrop, you just had to own some BTC. Why big? Because there are people who own hundreds of BTC and these people instantly got a gift of at least $50k USD. That's huge. If you're a bitcoin holder you could sell all those BCC days ago and buy a new car or a trip around the world at the expense of Roger Ver and Bitmain Wink
Whatever you say about BCC you just have to appreciate their effort and thank them for some free money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

Well, what did Cash supporters expect? To reinvent BTC, get it for free and then have it replace Core???

BS, Roger Ver and Chinese assholes deserve this. Whoever wants something for nothing should get nothing for something.
I agree, bitcoinCash make some rush because they expected they can defeat bitcoin because of their free BCC. Anyway, thanks to them because Bitcoin now are sharply increasing. I love to see bitcoin rise up because of the bcc price drop. Lol.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:12:30 PM

Bitcoincash become like just an alt coin, anyway it is better this way because Bitcoin price goes up because of this split. I think the reason why Bitcoincash didn't pump that much is because most gambling site didn't accept Bitcoincash as their currency and most bitcoin users are gamblers.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:14:45 PM

See this:

The Bitcoin Cash blockchain is currently operating at 17% of the original chain's difficulty.

It is currently 108% more profitable to mine on the original chain.

Looking at this, my guess is that the exchange rates of BCH may climb upwards in the coming days, and may stabilize at somewhere around BTC0.15 to BTC0.20 per coin in the short term.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:04:24 PM

There is some interest at bcc, some old miners might turn on to mine those altcoin, since difficulty is 1/5 the real bitcoin value, i dont know really the fair value, but for the most bitcoin holders it were a free money giveaway, i can say thanks for the boost, and we are all able to see bitcoin price has picked the bcc value and now has crossed the 3000 dollars and looking to reach bigger values.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:10:59 PM

This is hilarious written in block 478617 Cheesy. BCC is soon going to crash as it can't attract the users as they were expecting, people still prefer to use the original and old bitcoin, that's why the price of bitcoin is increasing and it will continue to increase more.
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

people still prefer to use the original and old bitcoin

Sure the only hope for a Bitcoin Cash is when Bitcoin fees become few dollars again. It would not surprise me if whales buy Bitcoin Cash at its lowest prices, and then spam the Bitcoin to create insane high fees again... profiting this way to take advantage of Bitcoin achiles heel.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

I guess obviously what i was expecting in bitcoin cash not to pump in the level of bitcoin obviously it will just go and dump in its price i guess because the split i guess was no basis to create a coin that will continue to circulate in thethe market like bitcoin.

As far as couple exchanges ever seen things everything seems to be fine, once you got past the 24-hour. We're there cash wallets for setting up, they were ready to go, simply treating cash as though it was a different and new alt coin. Bitcoin cash will prove out to be altcoin and it has nothing to do with bitcoin itself.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:57:50 PM

Well, what did Cash supporters expect? To reinvent BTC, get it for free and then have it replace Core???

BS, Roger Ver and Chinese assholes deserve this. Whoever wants something for nothing should get nothing for something.
To be honest I did not saw many bitcoin cash supporters in the forum, at most I saw some people excited about the possibility of making money with this coin and that was it, most people were behind the Core developers the whole time since we knew that this coin was not only an alt but a terrible idea and an attempt to weaken bitcoin and its developers, fortunately it seems to have failed.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

To be honest I did not saw many bitcoin cash supporters in the forum, at most I saw some people excited about the possibility of making money with this coin and that was it, most people were behind the Core developers the whole time since we knew that this coin was not only an alt but a terrible idea and an attempt to weaken bitcoin and its developers, fortunately it seems to have failed.

You could check the altcoin discussion about it. There is hyping talk about the Bitcoin cash and expecting to touch the 1000$. The thread you have been created will let we people I mean bitcoin supporters to discuss about the unwanted topic about bCH. This is how we hype the thereum also. Please do not do this for BCH too.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:08:15 PM

As the price of bitcoin has peaking high the value of bitcoin cash too is growing big. This is unexpected, because as the price began to decline everyone found this to be gonna fell much lower. Meanwhile this growing to a higher price might have made the users happy who has invested into bitcoin cash by the time of splitting.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

Supporters of bitcoin with cash, only those who received for free to your account these altcoins. I'm sure they all want to sell these coins and continue to use bitcoin. Do you think this coin can exist? No I am sure that the bitcoin cash will not survive, and no one gets free money.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

Its funny how a miner gets to encrypt a message into each mined block. What i dont get is the purpose of this text.
Tezcalitpoka

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:10:36 PM

There has to be another coin that similar or better to bitcoin, which is BCC, why there is gold and its value and also diamond with its value, i believe diomand owners doesnt like gold owners and vice versa, same reason there has to be another coin, so far BCC doing to job but users, we are dumping as soon as the price goes little up.

In BCC/BTC we trust, then we all be rich
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:48:43 PM

Any chance they both just continue on? Does it have to be one or the other?

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████