Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cool stuff to do in San Jose for Bitcoin Attendees  (Read 772 times)
Blueberry408 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

One American Sumbitch Which Love 8

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 09:40:33 PM

San Jose is a fairly lively city with lots of stuff to explore, or so I am told...

What's cool around town? All I know of is the Winchester Mystery House.  Probably stuff within one hour on public transit, and San Jose is so big, I guess that kind of limits my range.

Cool

Feel free to send along any spare floating point remainders: 1CVTqVbqHTw35xGKfp4vmxggKdkMVwswtr
vesper39

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 09:50:49 PM

Santana Row is like San Jose's "Rodeo Drive". It's also right across the street from Westfield's Valley Fair Mall. You can spend an entire day at these two locations.
Blueberry408 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 09:52:17 PM

Other Bay Area fun facts:

This happened. Dude corners rice market and prints his own money. Everyone already loved him, so people started using it. Emperor Norton I of San Francisco. 

I shit you not.

And yes it's the same one from the fabulously-sprinkled chocolates. Supposedly it matched all his outfits...

Feel free to send along any spare floating point remainders: 1CVTqVbqHTw35xGKfp4vmxggKdkMVwswtr
Blueberry408 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 09:54:47 PM

Santana Row is like San Jose's "Rodeo Drive". It's also right across the street from Westfield's Valley Fair Mall. You can spend an entire day at these two locations.
I wouldn't mind chillin' with Carlos.
I don't care what people say... I do not believe this man burnt down his own strip mall for the insurance cash.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 09:59:30 PM

I think the coolest thing to do in San Jose will be hanging out with other bitcoiners at local bars and restaurants. It won't matter which bars and restaurants, since hanging out with will be the important part.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: