Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN] [ICO] [SUN] | SolarBankers | Bounty program UPDATED  (Read 23258 times)
boyprodn

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:33:50 PM

how about bounties program ?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Solarbankers

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:44:32 PM

how about bounties program ?

Bounties program will be ready next week. Stay tuned!
BrickShares

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:00:10 PM

Reserving for dutch translation please. thanks and good luck
BHTeam

Activity: 336

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

reserve Bulgarian Translation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
Solarbankers

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:09:57 AM

Solar Bankers signs contract with Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
http://solarbankers.com/2017/08/07/solar-bankers-signs-contract-with-dubai-electricity-and-water-authority/

In April of this year, Solar Bankers was awarded a contract with the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) for a pilot project to test its core technology. It is one of only three companies selected by DEWA from the 2017 cycle of the Dubai Future Accelerators (DFA) for a partnership that seeks to “provide innovation to transform the utility company’s business model.” Solar Bankers had previously gained admission to this year’s cycle of the DFA – the world’s largest government-backed accelerator program for developers of emergent technologies – and spent 9 weeks in February and March working closely with technology startups from all around the world.

Launched in 2016 under a personal directive from the Sheikh of Dubai and his son the Crown Prince, the DFA states that its intensive 9-week programs seek to bring together “the world’s most exciting technology companies with leading government organisations to create transformational solutions.” As part of this initiative, the government of Dubai has decided to support Solar Bankers in further developing its core technology – a highly efficient solar module based on the company’s patented nano-structured, light-managing foil. The pilot project with DEWA will last around six months and will involve a series of performance tests in the area’s high-temperature environment following the installation of Solar Bankers’ modules. Solar Bankers’ technology is of special interest to solar energy production in high-temperature environments because its nano-structured foil prevents efficiency-reducing panel overheating by deflecting shorter wavelengths of light away from the active converter.

The partnership between DEWA and Solar Bankers was inaugurated in April with an official signing attended by the Crown Prince of Dubai, Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum. Solar Banker’s CTO, Dr. Carlo Maragliano, signed the contract with DEWA on behalf of the company. As a former PhD student at Masdar Institute in Abu Dhabi, he has extensive experience in the Middle Eastern solar energy market, helping a range of innovations make their way from the lab to the factory floor and authoring or co-authoring over 10 research papers in the field of optics.

Carlo’s participation in the DFA and the signing with DEWA have garnered the praise of his former colleagues and mentors at Masdar. Dr. Behjat Al Yousuf, Interim Provost of Masdar, was quoted by the institute’s news service as stating that Masdar is “very proud of Dr. Maragliano for his role in the selection of Solar Bankers for the 2017 cycle of the DFA. Dr. Maragliano embodies MI’s human capital development goal through his efforts to build on the solar technology expertise he developed during his doctorate studies at MI to become a technology innovator who is working to bring innovation to the UAE.”

Solarbankers

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:30:46 AM

Solar Bankers kicks off its pilot project with the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
http://solarbankers.com/2017/08/07/solar-bankers-kicks-off-its-pilot-project-with-the-dubai-electricity-and-water-authority/?preview_id=2759&preview_nonce=177e96047f&_thumbnail_id=2758&preview=true

Two weeks ago, the Solar Bankers team travelled to Dubai to kick off the pilot project it is conducting with the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) to test Solar Bankers’ core technology. The team spent three days (21-24 July) speaking to leading scientists from DEWA to discuss the scheduling for the project, testing and measurement techniques, as well as the location of the land assigned for the project.

Solar Bankers is delivering its hologram-based solar concentrator module to DEWA for performance testing in a high-temperature environment. In April, Solar Bankers was selected to participate in the Dubai Future Accelerators program (www.dubaifutureaccelerators.com/en) and spent 9 weeks working closely with other developers of emergent technologies from around the globe. At the end of the program, Solar Bankers signed a contract with DEWA for a test pilot in Dubai.

In addition to Solar Bankers’ patented refractive foil, the modules to be tested with DEWA feature a smart tracking system which makes use of a circular pivot to minimize the amount of moving elements required for adjusting module positions. This has particular benefits in desert environments, where dust and sand dispersed in the air quickly accumulate in the joints between moving parts and thus substantially reduce the durability of the tracking system. Solar Bankers is partnering with Mulk Holdings for the integration of the smart tracking system in its panel design.

In June, the Emirates News Agency (WAM) published an exciting article about our CTO, Carlo Maragliano, who is an alumnus of Masdar Institute in Abu Dhabi, outlining the project. Read it again here: http://www.wam.org.ae/ar/details/1395302618804. Solar Bankers will be working closely with the Head of R&D in Solar Energy and Additive Manufacturing at DEWA, Marco Stefancich, another former Masdar scholar. ‘We are excited to work with Solar Bankers and we are looking forward to testing their technology in our facilities’ said Dr. Stefancich.

The Solar Bankers team was also invited by the Dubai Cryptocurrencies Club and Blockchain Technology Meetup to hold a presentation about the company’s experience with crypto-financing. Jane Zhang, the CEO of our Chinese partners ShellPay, joined the presentation via Skype.
AlexSolarBankers

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

In June, Masdar Institute's news service also featured an article about our CTO Carlo and Solar Bankers' work with DEWA. Read it on Masdar's news page here: https://news.masdar.ac.ae/explore-news/stories-by-type/transformation/item/9871-masdar-institute-alumnus-leads-project-with-dubai-water-and-electricity-authority-through-dubai-future-accelerators-2017.html?highlight=WyJtYXJhZ2xpYW5vIiwibWFyYWdsaWFubydzIl0=
albus9981

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:49:37 AM

there is a lot time to watch this project ,now i am  waiting for bounty
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:40:46 PM

Wow, this is a very good project, I can say this coin is an eco-friendly coin, you care very much with the environment, I will see the progress of this project a few days ahead, and I wait for your ICO, hopefully run well according to the your cool concept, and good luck Smiley
Solarbankers

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

Wow, this is a very good project, I can say this coin is an eco-friendly coin, you care very much with the environment, I will see the progress of this project a few days ahead, and I wait for your ICO, hopefully run well according to the your cool concept, and good luck Smiley

Thank you for your support Hugasinora. Pre-ICO is currently open, you can receive now SunCoin with 86% off. Here is the link: http://solarbankers.com/ico/#layers-widget-column-64. Your SunCoins are only 5 steps away!

Stay tuned for our bounty program!

█ ▌▐ SOLARBANKERS▐ ▐ █
  THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIGHT 
ICO launch October - November 2017 PRE-ICO OPEN NOW! 86% OFF!
FacebookTwitter ANN Thread
Olivia1988

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:00:46 PM

Very cool concept, I am a huge supporter of solar energy! I met these guys in London, at the Crypto Financing conference held last July. Solar Bankers business is sound and they have so many projects in the pipeline! I am sure they will be successful! You have a big fan in me!  Grin Cheesy Good luck!
Solarbankers

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:06:28 AM

Very cool concept, I am a huge supporter of solar energy! I met these guys in London, at the Crypto Financing conference held last July. Solar Bankers business is sound and they have so many projects in the pipeline! I am sure they will be successful! You have a big fan in me!  Grin Cheesy Good luck!

Thank you Olivia, it was great meeting you in London. Stay tuned, bounties program will be ready today or tomorrow!
Solarbankers

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

Solar Bankers team to visit Puerto Rico for negotiations with VALCOR
http://solarbankers.com/2017/08/08/solar-bankers-team-to-visit-puerto-rico-for-negotiations-with-valcor

The Solar Bankers team has been invited to Puerto Rico by VALCOR to discuss possibilities for a partnership. VALCOR is a large Puerto Rican manufacturer of architectural aluminium and glass. In the 1980s, the company designed the first window with integrated alarm and security fence.

VALCOR and Solar Bankers hope to work together on a number of projects. The two companies plan to apply Solar Bankers’ light-management technology to glass facades and other glass building components. Such an application would improve the heat insulation of buildings with large glass components and would even allow them to generate electricity with their facades. VALCOR and Solar Bankers will discuss possibilities for the launch of a production facility for the application. In addition, the two companies will discuss the potential installation of a solar park with a capacity of 20MW using Solar Bankers’ hologram-based module design.

The Solar Bankers team was already commissioned by VALCOR to complete a feasibility study and a market report on Puerto Rico.

-----------------

Bounty program will start tomorrow!

AlexSolarBankers

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:59:47 PM

Check out the guys from VALCOR here: http://valcorpr.com/#

hashwoman

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:26:36 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 07:47:30 PM by hashwoman

Check out the guys from VALCOR here: http://valcorpr.com/#

the page seems to be update last time in 2015.
Do you have some independet news about your cooperation. Meaning a plublic news from Valcor.
Does this company still exist?
hashwoman

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:28:42 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 07:46:48 PM by hashwoman

Very cool concept, I am a huge supporter of solar energy! I met these guys in London, at the Crypto Financing conference held last July. Solar Bankers business is sound and they have so many projects in the pipeline! I am sure they will be successful! You have a big fan in me!  Grin Cheesy Good luck!

Why are you not investing then Olivia1988 (Newbie account with only 1 post)
Olivia1988

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:33:09 AM

Very cool concept, I am a huge supporter of solar energy! I met these guys in London, at the Crypto Financing conference held last July. Solar Bankers business is sound and they have so many projects in the pipeline! I am sure they will be successful! You have a big fan in me!  Grin Cheesy Good luck!

I actually did invest, I bought 2000 SUN!
Solarbankers

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:27:34 AM

Bounty campaign is open!!!

http://solarbankers.com/2017/08/09/solar-bankers-ico-bounty-campaign-now-open/
hashwoman

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:12:31 AM

I actually did invest, I bought 2000 SUN!

Very good!
So there shouldn't be a problem to send the transaction hash.
I estimate that you paid for the 2000 SUN about 0.1BTC or 1ETH.
As we have a specific address to pay I think the best is to point us to you transaction.
I cannot find your contributions!!

Solarbankers

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:27:12 PM

Bounty campaign is open! Don't miss the opportunity to receive free SUN!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: