Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN] [ICO] [SUN] | SolarBankers | Bounty program UPDATED  (Read 23260 times)
cryptotum88

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

lol 30 SUN for ANN translation....5 dollar at pre ico price.

Thanks but NO thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Solarbankers

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:18:27 AM

Bounty campaign is open!!!

http://solarbankers.com/2017/08/09/solar-bankers-ico-bounty-campaign-now-open/
btcnoob85

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 06:59:47 PM

I think also that they are kidding. On the other hand they are just in the pre-ico phase. They should give more incentive to the community otherwise it will fail already in the crowdsale phase.
Is there actually someone investing? If yes it would be interesting to know if the ones invested got their sun tokens.
Hoping for feedback from the few who have invested.

░▒▓▓▒░ THE MOVEMENT DAO |  UNSTOPPABLE ORGANIZATION ░▒▓▓▒░
AlexSolarBankers

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:36:29 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 01:51:37 PM by AlexSolarBankers

Solar Bankers is part of Dubai's vision for the city of the future:

During the Dubai Future Accelerators, Solar Bankers worked closely with the Russian company Renca, developers of an eco-friendly geopolymer cement, in preparation for the Dubai Future Cities Show.

The Khajeel Times wrote a short piece on how Renca and Solar Bankers feature in the city of Dubai's initiative to develop next-generation solutions for infrastructural development and sustainable construction.

Read it again here: http://m.khaleejtimes.com/business/real-estate/dubais-3D-printed-green-homes-to-save-energy-cut-down-costs

helpingtutors

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:01:57 PM

First of all, thank you Dr. Carlo for considering me as your representative in India.

I have received 5000+ SunCoins under Pre-ICO sale. Once, it hits exchange, I would be getting about 8x times my investment.
Thank you Dr. Carlo and team at Solar Bankers. I wish you all the very best.

Kindly, have a look at the simple video that I am using to promote SunCoins among Indians.
https://youtu.be/Ywbt5SQlDJQ

nawa kartika

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:12:37 PM

This is a very good project I want to join ICO this project but for now I still use bitcoin and eth me in my need today. And maybe next time if everything is ready. thanks so much for developer this good project. see you later.
coinhustler16

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:45:14 PM

First of all, thank you Dr. Carlo for considering me as your representative in India.

I have received 5000+ SunCoins under Pre-ICO sale. Once, it hits exchange, I would be getting about 8x times my investment.
Thank you Dr. Carlo and team at Solar Bankers. I wish you all the very best.

Kindly, have a look at the simple video that I am using to promote SunCoins among Indians.
https://youtu.be/Ywbt5SQlDJQ

There is no way that Solarbankers itself as an entity nor can you yourself promise that the coin will go up in value that much in such a short period of time.
Pipe1989

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:51:16 AM

An intelligent project that is worth investing. The combination of the technological concepts of solar energy and the block chain is a friendly, creative and reliable alternative for the planet. We are in a process of improvement where the consumption of traditional fuels (coal, gas and oil) has to be obsolete.
Solarbankers intends to be that alternative through this project.

I just wait for news and updates for the members who have trusted this great project.
Pipe1989

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:31:52 AM

As a investor, I invested in this technological project and I got my SUN tokens immediately. Excellent platform and excellent customer service. Waiting for mobile phone wallet.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:48:19 AM

sorry sir ,i wanto ask a question ,is it stake of bounty pool  or SUN itself .  if SUN itself i think bounty hunter will no interest to join this campaign
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:02:10 AM

Yep, The project looks promising but they don't put enough budget for marketing, Maybe the devs saving some coin for their pocket. A 0.6% of supply for bounty is a shit, That portion is just a penny while marketing is the key to success of an ICO. I'm out too for this bounty program,.  Grin Roll Eyes

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
AlexSolarBankers

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

Hi everyone,

We have listened to the community's questions and concerns regarding our bounty campaign and we have decided to increase the bounty pool for the campaign and increase rewards. We have increased rewards more than four-fold and instead of the previous 0.6%, we are now allocating 5% of the total supply of SUN to the bounty campaign.

Find the revised bounty campaign on our website at: http://solarbankers.com/2017/08/09/solar-bankers-ico-bounty-campaign-now-open/.

Yvo89

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:28:31 PM

I want to do the maths

ICO:
18,000,000 SunCoins for around 5000 Sat = 900 BTC
97,000,000 SunCoins for around 30000 Sat = 29000 BTC

The ICO represents only 38% of the coin supply.

Total Coin supply in BTC is 79000 BTC

Total market value according to ICO conditions is > 300,000,000 $

This company is not even 10,000,000 $ worth.

you really think you get 30x the "fair" value from the community?

Funny guys!
Yvo89

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

Hi everyone,

We have listened to the community's questions and concerns regarding our bounty campaign and we have decided to increase the bounty pool for the campaign and increase rewards. We have increased rewards more than four-fold and instead of the previous 0.6%, we are now allocating 5% of the total supply of SUN to the bounty campaign.

Find the revised bounty campaign on our website at: http://solarbankers.com/2017/08/09/solar-bankers-ico-bounty-campaign-now-open/.

Still no incentive and very bad is that no Newbies are allowed. Include Newbies and increase bounties with factor 20.
Solarbankers

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:42:19 PM

Hi everyone,

Still no incentive and very bad is that no Newbies are allowed. Include Newbies and increase bounties with factor 20.

We further updated the bounty program and included also Newbies. Thank you for your feedback.
Solarbankers

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:40:17 AM

The blockchain technology behind SunCoin: A distributed consensus algorithm for cryptocurrency networks
http://solarbankers.com/2017/08/14/the-blockchain-technology-behind-suncoin-a-distributed-consensus-algorithm-for-cryptocurrency-networks/

SunCoin is based on the Skyledger blockchain, which makes use of a novel type of consensus algorithm that replaces both Proof of Work (“PoW”) and Proof of Stake (“PoS”). This “distributed” consensus algorithm is a creation of the developers of Skycoin (www.skycoin.net), among whom there are several early programmers of the Bitcoin network.

The stated aim of the developers of the Skyledger blockchain was to correct the major security flaws and “centralizing tendencies” associated with blockchain networks in which consensus is based on PoW or PoS algorithms and coin creation is linked to a mining process. Skyledger is therefore trying to create a cryptocurrency that better fulfills Satoshi’s original vision of a fully decentralized digital currency system.

In doing so, Skyledger technology creates a blockchain network with no mining requirement, fixed supplies of crypto-tokens, 10-second transaction times, and greater security. In a system in which the connection between coin creation and control over the network is severed, crypto-tokens lose their political function and begin to act more like a form of digital property in the straightforward sense.

Proof of Work and the Bitcoin system

It was a fundamental miscalculation in the early programming of Bitcoin that the mining process would produce an economic incentive structure that would promote decentralization. In fact, the link between consensus and hashing power incentivizes the purchase of ever increasing processing capacity to control the consensus network.

The Bitcoin network, for instance, is de facto controlled by three for-profit mining pools which have been able to concentrate a large part of the network’s hashing power on its servers. These pools have begun to act as a cartel, splitting hashing power among each other by agreement. The link between mining and control of the network was already identified by Satoshi as the main non-cryptographic threat to the stability of the network. It allows actors who accumulate sufficient processing power and achieve a majority hash rate to falsify or revert transactions on the network in a 51% attack. Some argue that this vulnerability has become less pressing in an environment where hash power is highly centralized with actors who have invested large sums in the Bitcoin network and depend for their survival on the high value of the coin. Yet the power to influence the network is still highly concentrated, defeating the purpose of a distributed ledger-based cryptocurrency.

The Bitcoin network’s PoW algorithm thus introduces security and monopoly problems by placing power over the network with the actor capable of mobilizing enough economic resources to control the mining process.

This also implies that the operation of the network is both economically and environmentally inefficient. The continuous input of processing power required by the mining process uses up large amounts of electricity, incurring monthly costs in the tens of millions. These costs can only be offset with an exponentially growing influx of new capital along with new users. Only a very small number of well-established coins, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, will be able to attract enough users to achieve such a continual flow. In the case of most other PoW/PoS-based coins, as the developers of Skycoin argue, “the cost of PoW/PoS mining is […] paid for in a lower market valuation as money is bled out of a coin by mining costs until the coin is abandoned.” They further state:

“Right now the Bitcoin economy consists of new users putting their money in and then the money being thrown in a pit and burned in a sacrifice ritual to the mining electricity costs. If the average user had to pay the miners’ electricity cost directly as transaction fees, instead of it being robbed from them through inflation by the creation of new coins, then each Bitcoin transaction would cost more than $50. It would be more expensive than an international bank transfer.”

The centralizing tendency of Proof of Stake

Although Proof of Stake algorithms tackle the security issue of 51% attacks, they are arguably even more vulnerable to centralization than PoW networks. In PoS, the size of network participants’ holdings of the cryptocurrency in the network determines their authority and voting power to implement technical changes in the network. Participants are able to mine an equivalent portion of their stake regardless of processing power.

This principle significantly increases the economic barriers to launching a 51% attack because the financial cost of acquiring the majority of tokens on the network in the open market is very likely to exceed the potential gain. If an attacker ends up as the majority stakeholder in the network, he will suffer most from the impact of the attack on the stability of the network or the external value of the cryptocurrency.

Yet, although raising the barriers to human-led attacks on the network, PoS creates a centralizing impulse which is as strong as, if not stronger than, in the case of PoW. As Joseph Young summarizes in his comparison of the two systems at coinfox.info, “A system where the major stakeholder enjoys extensive control and authority over both technical and economic aspects of the network creates a major monopoly problem.” While in PoW voting on the implementation of technical changes to the network “is divided among miners, developers and other crucial members of the community,” in a PoS system “major stakeholders have a technical ability to make any changes they like without considering the will of the community, businesses, miners and developers. This centralisation of voting power and, essentially, control of the network defeats the purpose of a distributed ledger-based cryptocurrency since it contradicts its entire principle of distributing all elements within the network to avoid the presence of a central authority.”

Obelisk: a distributed consensus algorithm

To tackle this centralization problem, Skyledger technology moves beyond PoW/PoS. It uses a distributed consensus algorithm, called Obelisk, which distributed influence over the network according to a “web of trust”. In essence, every node has a list of other nodes that it subscribes to, and the density of a node’s network of subscribers determines its influence on the network. Each node is assigned a personal blockchain which acts as a “public broadcasting channel” on which all of a node’s actions are visible and publicly recorded. As all consensus decisions and communication occur through the personal blockchains of each node, the community can very easily audit nodes for cheating or collusion. How decisions on the network are made and which nodes influence those decisions is completely transparent.

The public record left by each node’s personal blockchain allows the network to react to defections by severing connections with less trustworthy or malicious nodes, contracting the network to a smaller and denser core of trusted nodes. Hence, in principle, if the community does not trust the nodes representing them or feels that power within the network is too concentrated (or not concentrated enough) the community is able to collectively shift the balance of power in the network by collectively changing their trust relationships in the network. The accountability of nodes to the community and 3rd party audits as well as the transparency of consensus strengthens collective decision-making and thus introduces a highly democratic and decentralizing element to the network.

This system provides for a digital currency system with significantly reduced transaction times, no mining requirement, and greater security

For more information, read our Whitepaper or visit www.skycoin.net.
Solarbankers

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:42:32 AM

Solar Bankers has recently launched its pre-ICO (www.solarbankers.com) and is looking for salespeople interested in getting paid with our token, SunCoin. For each referred sale, you will receive a commission, from 10 to 30% depending on the amount.

Bonus chart:
 - Sales below 5,000 SUN – 10 % Bonus
 - Sales between 5,000 and 20,000 SUN – 20 % Bonus
 - Sales above 20,000 SUN – 30% Bonus

To claim your bonus, contact us via mail at carlo.maragliano@solarbankers.com before processing the transaction and mention:

- The amount to be paid in BTC/ETH
- The SunCoin Wallet address of the buyer
- Your SunCoin Wallet Address to receive your bonus

Use ‘Solar Bankers Referral Program’ as subject of the e-mail. Claims sent after the transaction will not be valid. By participating as salesperson, you accept SunCoin terms and conditions.
AlexSolarBankers

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:16:39 AM

Our latest press release has been distributed to a number of international online publications in different languages. Here are a few examples:

http://www.finanzen.net/nachricht/aktien/das-solarunternehmen-solar-bankers-entwickelt-konzept-fuer-dezentrale-stromversorgung-mit-hilfe-von-blockchain-technologie-foto-5647858

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/solar-bankers-uses-blockchain-technology-to-develop-digitalized-electricity-ecosystems-641393893.html

http://exame.abril.com.br/negocios/releases/solar-bankers-usa-tecnologia-de-blockchain-para-desenvolver-ecossistemas-de-eletricidade-digitalizados/

http://www.ryt9.com/s/anpi/2698785

http://times.hinet.net/news/20445374

boyprodn

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:19:47 AM

Vietnamese translation here: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18309
AlexSolarBankers

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

Blockchain Energizer discusses Solar Bankers' ICO and vision:

Our ICO project has been featured in Volume 11 of Blockchain Energizer, a bi-weekly news update published by the international law firm K&L Gates on emerging issues relating to the use of blockchain technology in the energy space. The update was also published in the National Law Review and JD Supra:

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/blockchain-energizer-volume-11-august-24-2017

http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/blockchain-energizer-vol-11-57675/

http://www.klgateshub.com/details/?pub=KL-Gates-Blockchain-Energizer---Vol-11-08-24-2017

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: