Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN] [ICO] [SUN] | SolarBankers | Bounty program UPDATED  (Read 23260 times)
rocketbit48

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:22:36 AM

As far as I understand you will offer the equipment constructed by your own to the users.  How much will it cost and what will be its service life?

According to the information from the white paper, that’s true. SolarBankers company claims that their photovoltaic DVP will be better than the standard solar cells.  Photovoltaic DVP seem to be thin panels that won’t be able to collect more energy that the usual solar cells and won’t be more effective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

Good afternoon everybody. I’ve read on the site of the project that a 40% bonus for buying tokens will be valid until the 1st of December. Won’t there be any bonuses after that?
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:29:36 AM

As far as I understand you will offer the equipment constructed by your own to the users.  How much will it cost and what will be its service life?

According to the information from the white paper, that’s true. SolarBankers company claims that their photovoltaic DVP will be better than the standard solar cells.  Photovoltaic DVP seem to be thin panels that won’t be able to collect more energy that the usual solar cells and won’t be more effective.
You had to read all the White paper till its end in order to claim anything like that, if you had even read it. If we’re talking about the amount of the energy collected, then DVP is really better than ordinary solar cells. In addition, they are a half cheaper than the first ones.  In my opinion it’s senseless to ague.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:31:12 AM

i check official website ,there only  22346 SUN sold out , how long will crowd-sale keep going ?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:31:59 AM

Good afternoon everybody. I’ve read on the site of the project that a 40% bonus for buying tokens will be valid until the 1st of December. Won’t there be any bonuses after that?

Hi, after that a 28% bonus will be available to all the investors.
rocketbit48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

You had to read all the White paper till its end in order to claim anything like that, if you had even read it. If we’re talking about the amount of the energy collected, then DVP is really better than ordinary solar cells. In addition, they are a half cheaper than the first ones.  In my opinion it’s senseless to ague.
Let’s suppose that’s right, though I’ll check this information on the Internet. On the other hand, solar cells have better resistance to low temperatures. I don’t think that photovoltaic DVP, which is made from thin and flexible material, will be able to withstand temperature of, for example, -20 degrees.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:38:32 AM

Let’s suppose that’s right, though I’ll check this information on the Internet. On the other hand, solar cells have better resistance to low temperatures. I don’t think that photovoltaic DVP, which is made from thin and flexible material, will be able to withstand temperature of, for example, -20 degrees.
Fortunately, you’re mistaken again. Despite the external fuzziness of the structure, photovoltaic DVPs can withstand low temperatures 30% more efficiently than solar cells. That’s why you can use them in cold regions.
ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:39:18 AM

Hello. Tell me please, what can the user that wants to become a producer of the electricity spend the tokens on?
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:42:54 AM

Hello. Tell me please, what can the user that wants to become a producer of the electricity spend the tokens on?
Greetings. You’ll be able to buy equipment for producing solar energy for tokens and get discounts.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:43:36 AM

Fortunately, you’re mistaken again. Despite the external fuzziness of the structure, photovoltaic DVPs can withstand low temperatures 30% more efficiently than solar cells. That’s why you can use them in cold regions.
It's great that you’ve described the main advantages of the equipment that SolarBankers users will use. I’m even more interested in this project now. By the way, what about the environment-friendliness of photovoltaic DVP? Are any harmful materials used when producing it?
Solarbankers

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:19:27 PM

i check official website ,there only  22346 SUN sold out , how long will crowd-sale keep going ?

Sale will keep going until the 31st of December.

40% bonus will last until the 1st of December. After that we will offer 28% bonus, then 14% and then full price. Bonus changes every 10 days.

For those of you that have SkyCoins, you can now exchange them for SunCoins! Contact us on our Telegram channel if you are interested. https://t.me/solarbankersICO
Solarbankers

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:22:29 PM

As far as I understand you will offer the equipment constructed by your own to the users.  How much will it cost and what will be its service life?

According to the information from the white paper, that’s true. SolarBankers company claims that their photovoltaic DVP will be better than the standard solar cells.  Photovoltaic DVP seem to be thin panels that won’t be able to collect more energy that the usual solar cells and won’t be more effective.
You had to read all the White paper till its end in order to claim anything like that, if you had even read it. If we’re talking about the amount of the energy collected, then DVP is really better than ordinary solar cells. In addition, they are a half cheaper than the first ones.  In my opinion it’s senseless to ague.
It's great that you’ve described the main advantages of the equipment that SolarBankers users will use. I’m even more interested in this project now. By the way, what about the environment-friendliness of photovoltaic DVP? Are any harmful materials used when producing it?

Our solar devices are designed to be more efficient under field conditions, especially in very hot environment. You can watch a video about our technology here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNzITMNyT2g&t=

We don't use any harmful material. Actually, the environmental footprint of our DPV modules is smaller than that of standard modules. The reason is because we use only 25% of the silicon used in standard modules. No thin films (like CdTe or CIGS) that are harmful to the environment, only silicon, which comes from sand.
Solarbankers

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:30:37 PM

Owners of SunCoin will be able to:

– trade SunCoin for other cryptocurrencies or fiat currency;
– buy cheaper and cleaner electricity from other members in the decentralized network;
– purchase Solar Bankers’ energy-generating equipment to produce energy for private consumption or sale on the local marketplace;
– trade SunCoin for CO2 Emission Certificates.

These services are in turn facilitated by a solid and mature company, which is backed by a set of strong soft assets – in the form of a game-changing international patent – and a host of ongoing partnerships and projects, cutting-edge product development, and market expertise. In the future the value of the company will also be backed by hard assets – in the form of manufacturing facilities and the decentralized electricity network run by Solar Bankers.

Lastly, SunCoin, as a cryptocurrency in its own right, represents a far more efficient and secure alternative to existing digital currencies because it is based on a new generation of blockchain technology that involves a revolutionary consensus algorithm, ultra-fast transactions with no fees, and a multi-layered security structure. You can watch a video on our blockchain technology here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI5oknr5big
CAraBuss

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:11:59 AM

I have long been looking towards alternative energy sources and solar electricity in particular. I have reviewed a lot of such projects over the past two years, but their main problem is the durability of the equipment. Manufacturers declare a service life of 20-25 years with perfectly clean air, but there is a lot of dust in large cities that spoils the surface of solar panels or galvanic DVP. Therefore, unfortunately, users of SolarBankers will face the problem of a short lifetime.
bit679

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

I have long been looking towards alternative energy sources and solar electricity in particular. I have reviewed a lot of such projects over the past two years, but their main problem is the durability of the equipment. Manufacturers declare a service life of 20-25 years with perfectly clean air, but there is a lot of dust in large cities that spoils the surface of solar panels or galvanic DVP. Therefore, unfortunately, users of SolarBankers will face the problem of a short lifetime.

Hello. The developers of the SolarBankers project knew about this common problem, so of course, they took care of it! Each equipment buyer will be able to additionally purchase a film with a nanostructured hydrophobic coating that protects galvanic DVP from falling of dust and dirt on them.

CAraBuss

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:16:47 AM

Hello. The developers of the SolarBankers project knew about this common problem, so of course, they took care of it! Each equipment buyer will be able to additionally purchase a film with a nanostructured hydrophobic coating that protects galvanic DVP from falling of dust and dirt on them.

Such a film will simply protect the galvanic DVP coating, but a person will still have to climb to the roof to clear all panels of dust and dirt. In addition, inaccurate actions can lead to appearance of scratches, which negatively affect the efficiency of solar power production. It is unfortunate that no one in this market has found a practical solution ((
bit679

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:18:16 AM

Such a film will simply protect the galvanic DVP coating, but a person will still have to climb to the roof to clear all panels of dust and dirt. In addition, inaccurate actions can lead to appearance of scratches, which negatively affect the efficiency of solar power production. It is unfortunate that no one in this market has found a practical solution ((

It's not just a protective film, it has unique properties. First, it has a self-cleaning surface, so you don’t need to clean anything yourself. Secondly, it protects galvanic DVP from scratches and other minor defects. Third, it serves faithfully and up to 20 years!!! In general, the developers of SolarBankers made a big breakthrough in this market.
CAraBuss

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:21:07 AM

It's not just a protective film, it has unique properties. First, it has a self-cleaning surface, so you don’t need to clean anything yourself. Secondly, it protects galvanic DVP from scratches and other minor defects. Third, it serves faithfully and up to 20 years!!! In general, the developers of SolarBankers made a big breakthrough in this market.

It’s very interesting. If that’s true, I will definitely buy myself equipment for collecting solar energy from this company. Maybe I won’t even sell it to others, but use it myself, because I haven’t seen anything like it in this market yet.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:23:08 AM

It’s very interesting. If that’s true, I will definitely buy myself equipment for collecting solar energy from this company. Maybe I won’t even sell it to others, but use it myself, because I haven’t seen anything like it in this market yet.

The description of the protective film is really interesting. I think, you must buy this film when buying equipment for the extraction of solar energy. By the way, have you got any information about how much it will cost? And it would be nice to know the dimensions of one sheet in order to calculate the required amount of this material.

lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:00:11 AM

Good day, comrades. Tell me, what the maximum number of tokens I can buy per day?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: