Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN] [ICO] [SUN] | SolarBankers | Bounty program UPDATED  (Read 23258 times)
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:03:03 AM

Good day, comrades. Tell me, what the maximum number of tokens I can buy per day?
Hello. There’s no maximum limit for one person if you don’t want to buy more tokens than there’re left on sale))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:09:44 PM

Hello. Tell me please, what can the user that wants to become a producer of the electricity spend the tokens on?

Owners of SunCoin will be able to:

– trade SunCoin for other cryptocurrencies or fiat currency;
– buy cheaper and cleaner electricity from other members in the decentralized network;
– purchase Solar Bankers’ energy-generating equipment to produce energy for private consumption or sale on the local marketplace;
– trade SunCoin for CO2 Emission Certificates.

These services are in turn facilitated by a solid and mature company, which is backed by a set of strong soft assets – in the form of a game-changing international patent – and a host of ongoing partnerships and projects, cutting-edge product development, and market expertise. In the future the value of the company will also be backed by hard assets – in the form of manufacturing facilities and the decentralized electricity network run by Solar Bankers.

Lastly, SunCoin, as a cryptocurrency in its own right, represents a far more efficient and secure alternative to existing digital currencies because it is based on a new generation of blockchain technology that involves a revolutionary consensus algorithm, ultra-fast transactions with no fees, and a multi-layered security structure. You can watch a video on our blockchain technology here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI5oknr5big

Greetings. How much cheaper is it possible to buy electricity on your platform than from a major manufacturer?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:12:21 PM

Good afternoon. You have very interesting additional Umbrella equipment which increases the output power. Can you tell me how much will it cost to install this equipment?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:08:05 PM

Hello. I saw the energy generating tile equipment in white paper and I didn’t quite understand what it's for. Can anyone explain? I just thought, maybe it’s possible to accumulate excess electricity with it help or not?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:02:07 PM

Hello everyone. It turns out that SolarBankers plans to produce many types of equipment that will allow it to produce solar electricity or somehow save its consumption. I like the description of the light recirculation module, but I didn’t understand how it would be possible to use it to reduce electricity costs by 15%.
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:03:10 PM

Good afternoon. I’ve once read on the Internet that equipment for collecting solar electricity can be combined into one module in order to increase efficiency. Can galvanic DVP of your production be combined into one module?
Solarbankers

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:41:13 AM

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your numerous questions! Our vision is to make buildings self-contained, meaning that they can produce in-loco the electricity that they need on a daily basis. For this to happen, we developed a set of devices that can be integrated into building construction or added on a later stage and that enable to produce electricity during the day, when the sunlight is shining. At night, then, the energy is kept into storage units.

ravenenderman

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:09:39 AM

How much is hard cap?
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:19:06 PM

It is a brilliant idea. Combination of solar energy and decentralization is a new look into the future. Very nice.
xoma11

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:24:38 PM

bought a token in August and only now news. everything is very strange
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:49:43 PM

this looks like a very promising ico.investing in solar energy is a positive factor.my only concern is the heavy figure for allocated tokens.
97,000,000 SUN.this seems quite huge.what would you do to unsold tokens
Solarbankers

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:29:18 AM

this looks like a very promising ico.investing in solar energy is a positive factor.my only concern is the heavy figure for allocated tokens.
97,000,000 SUN.this seems quite huge.what would you do to unsold tokens

Hi Marco, thank you for your support. Our business requires a huge capital investment to set up large scale manufacturing of our devices and this explains the heavy figure for allocated tokens. So far we sold already half of what we originally intended. If there will be unsold tokens at the end of the ICO, the remaining tokens will be re-offered in a second sale.
Solarbankers

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:31:52 AM

Apologies if it took us longer than expected to organise the ICO. To be up to date with the latest news, I suggest you join our telegram group https://t.me/solarbankersICO
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:22:16 PM

Apologies if it took us longer than expected to organise the ICO. To be up to date with the latest news, I suggest you join our telegram group https://t.me/solarbankersICO
Already followed! Wanna hear as much news about your brand new project as possible!
niko15

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:18:12 AM

Owners of SunCoin will be able to:

– trade SunCoin for other cryptocurrencies or fiat currency;
– buy cheaper and cleaner electricity from other members in the decentralized network;
– purchase Solar Bankers’ energy-generating equipment to produce energy for private consumption or sale on the local marketplace;
– trade SunCoin for CO2 Emission Certificates.

These services are in turn facilitated by a solid and mature company, which is backed by a set of strong soft assets – in the form of a game-changing international patent – and a host of ongoing partnerships and projects, cutting-edge product development, and market expertise. In the future the value of the company will also be backed by hard assets – in the form of manufacturing facilities and the decentralized electricity network run by Solar Bankers.

Lastly, SunCoin, as a cryptocurrency in its own right, represents a far more efficient and secure alternative to existing digital currencies because it is based on a new generation of blockchain technology that involves a revolutionary consensus algorithm, ultra-fast transactions with no fees, and a multi-layered security structure. You can watch a video on our blockchain technology here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI5oknr5big

- when can we trade our coin? in internal or external exchange?
- do you have a plan for IPO in the near future?
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:10:34 AM

This is an amazing idea. How many BTC did the ICO raise?

I'm planning on getting solar panels for my trailer.
AlexSolarBankers

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:18:52 AM

For the past ten days we toured across China with the Skyledger Open Bounty Roadshow.

An international team of entrepreneurs and developers working with Skyledger blockchain technology got together to promote the platform across China. We received a phenomenal welcome in the cities we visited: the local business communities showed tremendous interest in the Skyledger ecosystem and turned out in large numbers. The roadshow’s presentation line-up included entrepreneurs and businesses in diverse fields, ranging from mining to software development to ecological farming.

With the roadshow Solar Bankers presented its business in four different cities across China: Shanghai, Xi’an, Nanning, and Shenzhen.

Visit our Facebook page for pictures and impressions: https://www.facebook.com/solarbankerssingapore/

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:44:54 PM

I think its a very interesting project but I personally don't have much experience investing and this ICO is something else than you'd regurally see. But i'm really on the fence here, I like the project and I'd like to see it get funded but then again this isn't exactly charity and the amount to be raised is tremendous and thus also the token/company evaluation.

Is there a soft cap you need to hit? Have you tried raising capital with private investors and VC's?

I think what you're doing is very realistic in terms of achieving the goal. But it would take a lot of time to build this network with individuals and I wonder if any investment I'd make wouldn't be dilluted with this. I also wonder how much you have raised so far as I assume that hitting the hardcap is essential to the project?

Kfostava

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 11:13:50 AM by Kfostava

I am selling 8000 Suncoins for 0.00030 each. The price now is 0.00036 BTC, I also can make a discount for larger orders.  
Contact me only in PM so we don't spam the topic.
Cheers.
AlexSolarBankers

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

Our new blog post:

Solar Bankers plans to use so-called single-axis azimuth trackers for their solar installations. Such trackers have only one moving part that is isolated from the external environment, reducing the amount dust accumulated in the components and thus significantly reducing maintenance costs.

For more info visit our blog: https://solarbankers.com/2018/01/11/solar-bankers-uses-azimuth-solar-trackers-to-boost-productivity/

or our Facebook page: https://solarbankers.com/2018/01/11/solar-bankers-uses-azimuth-solar-trackers-to-boost-productivity/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: