Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope BCH will be pumped so I can get rid of it and stick to the real BTC  (Read 1192 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:31:47 AM

That's all I have to say about this altcoin... it's going nowhere - you don't even have a trustful wallet for it yet.

Its just going to be dumped till it doesn't even exist anymore, look at coinbase.com statement they don't trust it and won't allow customers to use it till 2018. By then it's value will be nothing. I told everyone it's a bloody alt and alts are no good. It's best to dump them and move on. Though it's sad some people actually brought it lol. I had read it's stealing your coins, so not claiming them, very happy with my bitcoins. Dump it at the first chance.

Don't make all Altcoins that bad I think there is a significant value for altcoins and we can surely use it in trading, even if there are Altcoins that are surely bad, not all Altcoins are like that and yes I myself admit that BCH really is a crack up of an alt. like you have said there is some ways to really dump them, just be thankful because it is free.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:04:56 AM

That's all I have to say about this altcoin... it's going nowhere - you don't even have a trustful wallet for it yet.

Its just going to be dumped till it doesn't even exist anymore, look at coinbase.com statement they don't trust it and won't allow customers to use it till 2018. By then it's value will be nothing. I told everyone it's a bloody alt and alts are no good. It's best to dump them and move on. Though it's sad some people actually brought it lol. I had read it's stealing your coins, so not claiming them, very happy with my bitcoins. Dump it at the first chance.

Don't make all Altcoins that bad I think there is a significant value for altcoins and we can surely use it in trading, even if there are Altcoins that are surely bad, not all Altcoins are like that and yes I myself admit that BCH really is a crack up of an alt. like you have said there is some ways to really dump them, just be thankful because it is free.
aside from its free I don't know why people will buy this coin unless they have a good information about this project or maybe some good insight since
the coin went out from btc itself I'm not sure how it will help his own self to be successful, need to see more updates since its just new coin.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:10:50 AM

Well if it stays that way. Perhaps you will attempt in the future to forcibly equate bitcoins which remained in the accounts of the bitcoin to cash users, and those who wanted to receive money twice get nothing. Greed is a bad quality and always leads to losses.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:28:42 PM

The bitcoin cash or bch hype was over and the price of it is starting to fall down and i think if you just hold it until now then it is better to sell it now rather than to wait for the price to dump more. The hypers and the big players of that coin are gone so it is better to stick with bitcoin rather than newer coins that are just hyping other people.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:35:16 PM

One thing you should know, that BCh is one digital currency that does have a good structure or system compared with bitcoin. But it would be very stupid or small that bch would be larger than the bitcoin, as indeed in compare to the durability or experience that exists within the btc and bch are very different. better use bch as a long-term investment, because my other future bch will be one of the lucrative digital currency

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: