Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aprox. 48 Hrs till exchange reopen  (Read 1833 times)
wahaha

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:33:26 AM

Thank you wahaha for your patience.

Are you kidding me?
What else do you need to explain?
fendlestick

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 02:02:21 AM

Just to say I lost coins in this exchange also, not many, but I kept most in my local wallet.  Really its been down for what seems like a week and I gave up on this coin.  Emotion aside, these alt coins are getting competitive, if you want to succeed to really need to get your act together.  

Closing down without notice and holding the coins is not only un-acceptable but also rude!  The message "We are in maintenance" is not good enough, you should update daily what you are doing to reunite with our coins, not begging for more time when you have nothing to offer as recompense.

No offence but you should really be in the phase of improving your exchange as it's not very good, fixing dev bugs on an open exchange is completely unprofessional.  I personally won't be coming back to your coin, its not much of a lose I know, but with so many options to mine you have fallen at the first hurdle and stayed down.

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
surrealisttrader

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:33:20 PM

would really like my coins back too . just saying .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: