Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOGOS AND SIGNATURE BRANDS | CHEAP PRICE SELLING | 0.01 BTC  (Read 420 times)
shezu007 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:38:25 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 04:43:32 PM by shezu007

⚜ ⚜SIGNATURE BRANDS⚜ ⚜

░▒▓█►─═ █ █▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ SHEZU BRAND █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ █ █═─◄█▓▒░

Quality of logo

▌│█║▌║▌║ CLICK THE BUTTON ║▌║▌║█│▌

Here is my reviews in fiverr

▀▄▀▄▀▄CONTACT CONTACT CONTACT ▄▀▄▀▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pakar11220

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

⚜ ⚜SIGNATURE BRANDS⚜ ⚜

Amazing service ever i would like to give you 10/10 <3 <3 The last logo was perfect i would love to work with you
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:43:28 PM

⚜ ⚜SIGNATURE BRANDS⚜ ⚜

Heart touching would you send me your email that i will have more conversation with you?
edward9953100

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

⚜ ⚜SIGNATURE BRANDS⚜ ⚜

Perfect would you create for me a logo and brand as well because this is my newbie site i want to create for my mother account because that account is a hero account
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:46:42 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 04:08:36 PM by shezu007

⚜ ⚜SIGNATURE BRANDS⚜ ⚜

Perfect would you create for me a logo and brand as well because this is my newbie site i want to create for my mother account because that account is a hero account

Sure i would like to work with you i have drop down my email in your private message
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:54:48 PM

Those all that giving compliment on your service were registered in short time interval each other. Is it a coincidence?

edit:
Amazing service ever i would like to give you 10/10 <3 <3 The last logo was perfect i would love to work with you
Heart touching would you send me your email that i will have more conversation with you?

Quoting for reference

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:02:51 PM

Those all that giving compliment on your service were registered in short time interval each other. Is it a coincidence?

edit:

Quoting for reference

Actually i have a lot of friends my recent account was downed i didn't worked for couple of years I'm back once again i would like to say that if you ever taste my work then you will be also become a fan like that. That's my challenge with you mate
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

Actually i have a lot of friends my recent account was downed i didn't worked for couple of years I'm back once again i would like to say that if you ever taste my work then you will be also become a fan like that. That's my challenge with you mate
So you asked your friends to vouch your service? Well instead making a fake vouch, you should show your portfolio with the some works you have done, that would be more useful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

So you asked your friends to vouch your service? Well instead making a fake vouch, you should show your portfolio with the some works you have done, that would be more useful.

Hmm good sir i would like to say that don't blame people that they have done something great i would like to say that go visit my fiverr.com
here is the link :: https://www.fiverr.com/shehzad995 look at my reviews Smiley
edward9953100

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:25:40 PM

Hmm good sir i would like to say that don't blame people that they have done something great i would like to say that go visit my fiverr.com

Reviews are quite great. You are a hard worker. You don't need to proof
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:37:53 PM

No, I'm not blaming you, and if you got reviews from your customers, then it means you have some works in the past. Showing your past works here would increase your chance to be hired. Trust me.

Quality of logo

Hey is it your logo? That's really a good design, then you were the Tiger Beer logo designer for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:45:08 PM

No, I'm not blaming you, and if you got reviews from your customers, then it means you have some works in the past. Showing your past works here would increase your chance to be hired. Trust me.

Quality of logo

Hey is it your logo? That's really a good design, then you were the Tiger Beer logo designer for sure.

So wanna hire me for some work if you are having because it is time to get a service in a cheap price. So waiting for your reply
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

So wanna hire me for some work if you are having because it is time to get a service in a cheap price. So waiting for your reply
No sorry, I don't know why you claiming a tiger beer logo as your work. Good luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:15:38 PM

No sorry, I don't know why you claiming a tiger beer logo as your work. Good luck.

I have many logos more. I have just made it like that. That people come to see my work.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:24:12 PM

I have many logos more. I have just made it like that. That people come to see my work.
That was I talking about, just show your logos here, so people can see your past works.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:28:56 PM

That was I talking about, just show your logos here, so people can see your past works.

Okay whatever
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:48:33 AM

Its look nice and great work . Wow actually i also love creating a logo but i dont have any idea how it can be look good. . Grin guys any suggestion? I hope someday my work will be good like yours.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: