Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Mbappé at Paris a good idea ?
Yes
No

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loge Foot - Is Mbappé at Paris a good idea ?  (Read 388 times)
Loge Foot (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:09:25 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 11:45:54 AM by Loge Foot

Loge Foot

Loge Foot is the new one stop place to get all the important informations about the football. It came to our mind when we realised all was segmented here in this section. There was no big discussion place about the football in general. We have in one thread a given competition, in one thread the transfers, etc. That is great and necessary for the overall cleaness of the section, but both are needed I think, so here comes this thread.

On this thread will be posted many type of bets we hope, with different strategies here, but not only because this thread is a discussion thread before anything, and that is on what it shall be concentrated. Any bettor, experienced or newbie can show its skills by asking to be featured in the wall of fame, one of the reserved posts. We are just taking care of this topic, and though we own it theorically, we see it more as a public good, and will treat it that way, and we would be pleased if any other tipster would like to share this space. We could of course refused very bad tipsters and trolls, but that should be rare I think. Erkallys will be the first tipster here, but we hope many more will come.

This thread is sponsored by logefoot.fr, a new multilingual newspaper that will soon be as big as places such as goal.com we hope. It will feature regularly article and the best tipsters of the world we hope.

Being a discussion place, we will regularly ask questions here associated with a poll. All poll results will be archived with the most interesting answers on logefoot.fr.

Let the football love spread all over the world Smiley !
Loge Foot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:15:34 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 11:45:22 AM by Loge Foot

Bets

Erkallys : 1/0 - profit : 0,04 mBTC
Loge Foot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:26:46 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 11:44:31 AM by Loge Foot

Polls

04/08/2017 : Is Neymar at Paris a good thing ? Yes - 3 ; No - 0
Loge Foot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:33:53 PM

Reserved
Loge Foot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:40:41 PM

Reserved
Loge Foot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:46:56 PM

Reserved
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

Happy to be part of this project Smiley !

My first bet will be Monaco +1 @1,04.
Wylan Cyprien

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:17:29 PM

Sadly I can't vote but for me surely Neymar at PSG is a good thing !
Dassault

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:25:31 PM

To complete the survey, Neymar Jr at PSG is a good thing just for PSG. For FC Barcelona, it's a very bad thing because Messi and Suarez are getting old and even if they recruited Deulofeu, their attack will never be good as it was with Neymar Jr.
Wylan Cyprien

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:35:02 PM

To complete the survey, Neymar Jr at PSG is a good thing just for PSG. For FC Barcelona, it's a very bad thing because Messi and Suarez are getting old and even if they recruited Deulofeu, their attack will never be good as it was with Neymar Jr.

So it is neither good nor bad if it is good for one and bad for another. But for it is surely good. Barcelona and La Liga president are way too arrogant. They simply can not keep their players if someone paid for him, what PSG did. And yet they are still strying to harass Paris because they have more money than them Sad...
Dassault

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:00:30 PM

So it is neither good nor bad if it is good for one and bad for another. But for it is surely good. Barcelona and La Liga president are way too arrogant. They simply can not keep their players if someone paid for him, what PSG did. And yet they are still strying to harass Paris because they have more money than them Sad...
Money is and will be always a source of problems. However, even if Barcelona and La Liga president are just haters to harass PSG, we can understand their reaction when we see this crazy financial arrangements.
Wylan Cyprien

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:23:20 PM

Money is and will be always a source of problems. However, even if Barcelona and La Liga president are just haters to harass PSG, we can understand their reaction when we see this crazy financial arrangements.

This crazy financial arrangement is awesome I think Grin ! If James Bond was a football serie that would be the next episode. They are increadibly creative, and just for this merit I think to get Neymar.
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:25:36 PM

Happy to be part of this project Smiley !

My first bet will be Monaco +1 @1,04.

I'm glad I won ! It is always a good sign when you start by a victory ! I'll be pushing more regularly.
Dassault

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:35:58 PM

This crazy financial arrangement is awesome I think Grin ! If James Bond was a football serie that would be the next episode. They are increadibly creative, and just for this merit I think to get Neymar.
It's awesome for some people and unfair for others people. Anyway, this season in Ligue 1 will be interesting and it won't be easy to win for PSG versus some teams like Monaco.
michaelch

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:02:35 PM

It is probably good for him, PSG and Ligue 1. He will be the main striker at the club.

But I'm not sure what are the long-term consequences of his huge transfer fee on the player market.
Wylan Cyprien

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:25:16 PM

It is probably good for him, PSG and Ligue 1. He will be the main striker at the club.

But I'm not sure what are the long-term consequences of his huge transfer fee on the player market.

Well, even though I am totally behind him and his transfer, as you pointed it out, his transfer might be the entry point for many huge bills transfers. Just one year ago Pogba looked liked if he was totally expensive and someone will never pay more. But now you have Mbappé, Hazard, Neymar, Coutinho and so much more players that are above the 100M$ mark, and that is a bad news. Price is rocketing. As Mourinho said, Neymar is worth his price, but the problem might be that some palyers become overvalued.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:44:32 PM

In my opinion Neymar was a disappointment. I remember back in the day he was being sold as the next Ronaldo (the original Brazil one, not Cristiano), or the next Ronaldinho... a Brazilian genius.

I mean dont get me wrong the kid is really good but he didn't deliver what I was expecting. He parties too much, he is too emotional, he fakes too many faults. Sometimes the most ridiculous fakes I've ever seen.

I think Barca can improve his team if he gets a good replacement for that spot.
Loge Foot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 11:52:52 AM

Quetion of the week :

Is Mbappé at Paris a good idea ?
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:03:45 PM

Bets of today :

-1. FC Rielasien-Arlen vs Borussian Dortmund - Dortmund ML @1,02
-Chemnitzer FC vs FC Bayern Munich - Bayern ML @ 1,05
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:04:02 PM

Moving to PSG is good for him. He can get the salary he wants and he already have experience in Ligue 1 so he should not worry about fitting in. But in the other hand, him moving to PSG is not good for the game. His price won't be lower than 180 million dollars. Money is really ruining the game now. It's not about passion and love anymore it just about the money wich is really sad for thosoe who love the game.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: