Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gave a scammer some nice tips. Also, don't trade with ironcross360  (Read 2311 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 01:28:36 AM

OP get a life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danieldaniel (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:19:49 PM

OP get a life
Sorry that I spent ~3 minutes of my time sending a PM.  I'll make sure to not do that again so I don't upset you.

</sarcasm>

danieldaniel (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:44:10 AM

I see no evidence that ironcross is a scammer.  I find his constant, "I'll do anything for BTC" threads annoying at best and borderline spam at worst, but that's about it.  Ironcross, you would do yourself a lot of good if you started focusing more of your energy contributing to the board rather than constantly peddling everything under the sun for BTC.

He is, got me for 4.02 BTC

I thought my Mt. Gox account was comprimised, it wasn't, I traced it back to a "Hero" member her on Bitcoin Forum, I still have not heard a word back from this Forum admin regarding the theft. I just received a free Yubikey coupon from Mt. Gox, even though it wasn't their fault.

The member who stole my BTC is still here and getting more and more BTC everyday, and even posts here that nobody will help anyone who gets their bitcoin taken in the USA. My BTC is in Germany now. Like I said Bitcoin Forum admin are ignoring me, as is bitcoinwallet.in. I am not going to mention who it is that has taken it, as I am pretty sure it is a group of people, dealing in the XRP (Ripple) Forum. Get free XRP, people want to 'buy' your XRP with BTC, then they get access to your account and empty out your wallet. I have reported this to the proper people and it is up to them if they want to allow crypto to continue to allow criminals to plunder at will, as for me, I am done with crypto currency due to this. Life is too short to constantly worry about getting ripped off, and that is how it will be as long as there is no recourse for being the victim of crime. If anyone can help me get my BTC back, I would appreciate it. My email is gbrandyngarcia@gmail.com , if you can return my 4.02 BTC, please deposit into my Mt. Gox Account: M87178081X
 Here is the Bitcoin Wallet address from where it was stolen, 1Vkaz6jgQkbLuGT72ewkwhYkf5nsmcSMJ it is not hard to find figure out, 4.02 deposit, 4.02 sent(Not by me).

https://blockchain.info/tx/489ec924a4162259a940946f4fa1001abe77f7f5430e38bb500d1c358654605d

I am a nice person, and nice people finish last, time is on my side and I know I will finish.

Bummed out in Paradise,
-Branzig.

The US Government does not acknowledge the presence of bitcoins... They would probably help you if someone robbed you in person or hacked you...
i assume that he made a typo and meant to say "wouldn't".  If he did, that's extremely naive.  Do you really think that the government has sent out an order to every police officer in every jurisdiction telling them to ignore anything about someone being robbed for Bitcoins?

If so, that's what is known as EXTREME paranoia.

Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:54:08 AM

Ohh scammers these days...

They all think they're so clever, but to the trained eye you're already wearing a great big red scammer tag!

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 03:13:37 PM

OP get a life

+1000 this kid is annoying.

I traded with ironcross before. He was a bit of a pain, but he sent first and bought my xrps he didnt scam me. Daniel is a little bitch who cries scammer.

Daniel dont you know that if you always cry scammer eventually no one will listen to you. Get fucking proof before you say someone is a thief.

Danieldaniel= the boy who cried scammer!   
Branzig

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 04:31:59 AM

OP get a life

I traded with ironcross before. He was a bit of a pain, but he sent first and bought my xrps he didnt scam me. Daniel is a little bitch who cries scammer.

Daniel dont you know that if you always cry scammer eventually no one will listen to you. Get fucking proof before you say someone is a thief.

Ironcross hasn't scammed you? Yes, he has. He got you to send him BTC, now he has a transaction history with you, I hope you are not using bitcoinwallet.in. XRP is a scam, they give out XRP, but yours for BTC and then will empty your wallet at some point...

Go to bitcoinwallet.in and search for contact info, you will not find any, because there is no way to contact them. Set up a wallet and then send a message and see if you get a response. DO NOT USE THAT WALLET...

Thank you Daniel, and fuck everyone of you you who are always quick to respond and stick up for this THIEF, you are aiding in the continuation of this crime. Nobody in the whole BTC community including BlockChain, bitcoin.org, bitcoin magazine ad many others will not even respond to the theft of my BTC!!!

-Branzig

DON'T GET MAD... GET EVEN!!!

To all of you BITCHES who defend IRONCROSS360 and disrespect honest victims, once again Fuck YOU! I have a list and it is growing, payback is coming, and it is bringing retribution from the depths of hell! Du Hast!

Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:58:50 AM

hey no scammer contacted me yet.. not fair!

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
Branzig

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 05:35:49 AM

hey no scammer contacted me yet.. not fair!

They probably have, you must have common sense and use good judgement. Hang tight I can help  you out... LOL!

your hella funny,

-bRANZIG

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 08:33:44 PM

Ironcrosss never scammed. I didn't send him btc for xrp he sent me btc for xrp. Then I sold them for USD.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 08:36:43 PM

DanDan is good people. Smart young man who will do well in life. Some of you seem to like to iceskate uphill.
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 09:19:41 PM

Well if you cry wolf enough times *calling scammer, when the real wolf comes to eat you, no one will believe you xD

OP get a life

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:44:11 PM

I think the problem here is the OP thinks: Spammer = Scammer

Whether the accused is a scammer or not, I can't make a determination from this thread.  But just because someone spams 200 people doesn't automatically make him a scammer.
Branzig

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 11:22:21 PM

I think the problem is when he sends you a tiny BTC when you didn't agree to, after seeing that the trade was already done with someone else, then you have to send him back his piddly anout of btc, then when the XRP/BTC transfer happens, within 40 minutes, your online wallet is drained. Ironcross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the blockchain leads to GERMANY, der der der, and then go read his posts. "Nobody can do anything about it", And if you love Hitler, then you are in for a treat, with the many anti-semetic and anti-everything else shit. THAT's the fucking problem, and everyone of you who defend the mother fucker is either in on it or fucking stoopid, that is "STOOPID" with 2 'O'S.

DU Hast!

-Branzig

This forum has the most dipshits of any other forum I have ever been in, ever, by far...

Can't even stand to read any posts when I am searching for real information. You shouldn't have to worry about constantly getting ripped off. I don't anymore, I don't give a shit. BE ADVISED, THERE IS NO RECOURSE FROM BITCOIN OR ANY OTHER CRYPTO CURRENCY IF YOU GET ROBBED. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. That is why it will never work. You cannot have banking with criminals and no oversight, AT ALL.

Well, thank God I live in glorious America where we have electronic currency already, Gauranteed. FTW!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: