Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waves  (Read 1371 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:20:10 PM

The pump has already begun, look at the graphs, but it is never too late to join.

Buy now and sell much higher later, just like ETH
Think waves is growing more organically than some pumping scheme. People are becoming more aware of the platform and with more ICOs taking to it, it can only increase awareness. Add POS and you have a winning recipe
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:51:47 PM

The pump has already begun, look at the graphs, but it is never too late to join.

Think waves is growing more organically than some pumping scheme. People are becoming more aware of the platform and with more ICOs taking to it, it can only increase awareness. Add POS and you have a winning recipe
Yes buy some waves and hold as the price is affordable to invest. Just save it for a long term and I think it just like ETH that price will increase in the future. Though there is no exact date and time as to when it will pump but is is best to hold some.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

Yes buy some waves and hold as the price is affordable to invest. Just save it for a long term and I think it just like ETH that price will increase in the future. Though there is no exact date and time as to when it will pump but is is best to hold some.
Just like ETH, Waves is going to breakout and moon
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

The Waves ecosystem provides a wide range of advanced functionally rich tools built on unprecedented fast and secure solutions for end users, businesses and developers, so we'll see a price tag of both $10, and $100, and $1000, I have no doubt about it. Patience is gold.  Wink
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

According to my opinion this year last year will not be experienced in a situation so do not unnecessarily excited I say to you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: