Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Rakugo - CLOSED  (Read 8030 times)
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:46:56 AM

where is SM spreadsheet ?
abi1988

Activity: 938
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:03:31 PM

joined newsletter bounty campaign. Good Luck.
jessie29

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

can i join this dude ?
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:32:46 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

We have just launched our auto-updating bounty participant spreadsheet. Uses will be added automatically to the "Raw Data" sheet when you submit your form here.

SPREADSHEET LINK

We have had an overwhelming response from the community for our bounty program so it is taking some time for us to manually review and approve everyone. This is taking place over the next three days and will be completed by the 12th August. Once it is updated we will maintain it on a daily basis - we will be manually counting your stakes earned on a weekly basis.

IMPORTANT

If you are participating in the Video of Blog bounty you must submit you link to either video or article to this email address: hello@rakugo.co

We are planning on continuing the campaign until the bounty pool is subscribed or the end of the ICO, whichever is soonest.

If you do not see your name on the list you MUST submit this form to be eligible.

If you have any questions please jump into our Slack and Telegram channels to speak with us directly.

Again, thank you all for the support - we have a lot of exciting announcements coming up and look forward to making the ICO an amazing success.

Best,

Brendan

Dev, you are doing a great work. Please keep up! Try and add the stakes on the spreadsheets.

This spreadsheet link asking for permission. Kindly look on it so we can check our status.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:31:07 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

We have just launched our auto-updating bounty participant spreadsheet. Uses will be added automatically to the "Raw Data" sheet when you submit your form here.

SPREADSHEET LINK

We have had an overwhelming response from the community for our bounty program so it is taking some time for us to manually review and approve everyone. This is taking place over the next three days and will be completed by the 12th August. Once it is updated we will maintain it on a daily basis - we will be manually counting your stakes earned on a weekly basis.

IMPORTANT

If you are participating in the Video of Blog bounty you must submit you link to either video or article to this email address: hello@rakugo.co

We are planning on continuing the campaign until the bounty pool is subscribed or the end of the ICO, whichever is soonest.

If you do not see your name on the list you MUST submit this form to be eligible.

If you have any questions please jump into our Slack and Telegram channels to speak with us directly.

Again, thank you all for the support - we have a lot of exciting announcements coming up and look forward to making the ICO an amazing success.

Best,

Brendan

Dev, you are doing a great work. Please keep up! Try and add the stakes on the spreadsheets.

This spreadsheet link asking for permission. Kindly look on it so we can check our status.

I'm thinking of the same thing. On another note, this acceptance of campaign participants has been delayed over and over again. Do you think your staff is understaffed?

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:19:27 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

SPREADSHEET LINK

IMPORTANT

Best,

Brendan

I'm thinking of the same thing. On another note, this acceptance of campaign participants has been delayed over and over again. Do you think your staff is understaffed?

Hey guys, the spreadsheet it unlocked the permissions were accidentally locked two days ago when adding our bounty manager. We have capped the bounty program at 1000 participants and will have everyone updated for the weekend with their approved/disapproved status. I understand we have had to clear the backlog due to demand and we have had to bring on four new full time team members this week. Now we have a bounty manager this process is moving at a much faster pace. Stakes will be updated over the next couple of weeks for Facebook and Twitter campaigns as this are always being updated. Again thank you for your patience and please drop into Telegram or Slack to speak with us directly if you have any questions. Unless we are sleeping we will be on there Smiley.

Kind regards,

Brendan Playford
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:21:25 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

SPREADSHEET LINK

IMPORTANT

Best,

Brendan

Hey thanks so much, as the previous post mentioned we have been overwhelmed by the response and had to hire additional help this week. This will now smooth the process and make updating stakes much more seamless. Again thank you all for the support and patience we will take care of everyone properly - no one will be missed.

Best wishes,

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:50:44 PM

We approved more bounty participants last night and will be continuing the work over the weekend.

Best,

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:37:41 PM

Learn why Rakugo is different to other ICO's

Community questions answered in our latest blog here:

How Will Rakugo Succeed And What Makes Us Different? Rakugo Community Questions Answered.

Join the presale today (its only open for another 24hrs)

https://rakugo.co/presale/

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:54:18 AM

Applied social and news bounty but i did not received confirmation from Rakugo team by email. plz confirm me i am approved or not? check my below details:

facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/imtiazmahmood786
followers: 1110

Twitter URL:  https://twitter.com/ImtiazMahmood1
followers: 1155

Bitcointalk Username: imtiazmahmood
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:08:29 AM

Hello, I just applied for Twitter and Facebook bounties and also would like to do a blog review in English on my blog: http://bitbillions.net/

My Husband qiman would like to do an overview video in Chinese, can we proceed?  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:01:13 AM

spreadsheet still no updated, my name is not count on social media campaign only count on telegram and slack campaign. Embarrassed
sorry for bad english
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:19:09 PM

I joined the bounty for twitter, Facebook, Telegram and Email. Very excited to join. Success is sure for this project.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:56:02 PM

The spreadshet has tons of participants but it isn't fully updated.  I hope the dev team has enough manpower with so much participants. Well, it only goes to show Rakugo is popular already.

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

Hey everyone we successfully launched the ICO at midnight last night and are continuing to update the sheet every day. The program is really popular and we are getting more members every day. We will be continuing to approve people as fast as we can.

We will launch a Signature campaign tomorrow - be sure to sign up!

You are all fantastic and we really appreciate your support.

Best,

Brendan
YaseenMosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:11:54 PM

joined social media campaign twitter,facebook,telegram .thanks
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:49:19 AM

What does neither being accepted nor rejected mean?  I'm in no man's land.  I just have a white box.  This is for twitter.

Thanks

JandaLover

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:59:39 AM

joined twitter campaign. Good Luck. Smiley

Yes we are the same, I also join facebook twitter, same telegram. Good luck  Smiley

(  B I T E N N Y  )   Simplify your future
   Telegram   facebook   twitter  |  WHITEPAPER  |  
           JOIN NOW           
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:08:29 AM

Dev when will update stakes on spread sheet. i saw there is no anyone gget stakes yet. is there any time fixed or what? just wan't to know. thank you
sashakon

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:51:26 PM

I joined facebook and twitter campaign. Good luck on ICO!

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: