Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70866 times)
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

Not sure why everyone is bashing the developer..the coin didn't really work out so far, but you can't say he hasn't tried?
Everything he promised is there, it just wasn't really a solid business case to start with  Shocked

There are still many things to come, you're talking as if we failed already but really, we haven't spent a single bit of our budget for marketing, and the development is just getting started and improving, albeit not the quickest... but it's the holiday season.

We should be seeing a better Raffle Graphical Interface after new years. The Raffle Code is undergoing improvements as to possibly allow more than 256 players.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:30:58 PM

Not sure why everyone is bashing the developer..the coin didn't really work out so far, but you can't say he hasn't tried?
Everything he promised is there, it just wasn't really a solid business case to start with  Shocked

There are still many things to come, you're talking as if we failed already but really, we haven't spent a single bit of our budget for marketing, and the development is just getting started and improving, albeit not the quickest... but it's the holiday season.

We should be seeing a better Raffle Graphical Interface after new years. The Raffle Code is undergoing improvements as to possibly allow more than 256 players.

Thanks for the update, gluedog. I believe in this project, it caught my eye from the very start, with the flashing website, the game features and all that. Keep up the good work, and it should pay off.
BillyYank

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:37:48 AM

Everything he promised is there, it just wasn't really a solid business case to start with  Shocked

Thanks for the update, gluedog. I believe in this project, it caught my eye from the very start, with the flashing website, the game features and all that. Keep up the good work, and it should pay off.

YES! Gluedog! Thank you for the update. Just knowing you are plugging away at this is awesome and I am 100% onboard as well. This token also caught my eye from the moment I discovered it. The haters are just drive-by quick buck guys that are not in this for the long haul. Just sort the market cap list and look at the coins with 3Mil or less in circulation. The lowest one is currently 33 bucks and from what I can see has no real reason to stand out in the crowd. BT does have a legit purpose and reason to stand out. I can't wait until this is marketed. I will be buying as my "fun" money allows and looking forward to seeing where this goes!
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:33:45 AM

Yea, development is definitely going to continue.  I still support the project.  Shoot, I don't do much the holiday season the closer we get to Christmas so I completely understand.

Lets hope for a prosperous and exciting new year.
All promises made by the team have been kept. 

I'm hoping for a migration over to EOS in 2018  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Clawing Profits

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:23:00 PM

Part of the reason I like gaming coins such as XBL is they are unfairly low priced by the market right now. Seems like the Crypto market is run by tech nerds and Nasdaq types who will over value anything with either new tech and or alleged "business solutions". "All companies are going to want to put their documents on random cryptocurrencies from the internet cause muh blockchain and blockchain is the future." Or some such thinking. The market is oversaturated with this kind of stuff right now IMO.

If I'm going to hold something remotely long term I like a use case and I can't think of a use case more likely to catch on than online gaming. It's arguably one the most likely if not the most likely to see massive growth in the next few years. It's like a lot of people can't comprehend that there are a lot of regular people out there who don't care about the latest in tech, privacy or "business solutions" they just want to play poker. And in the not so distant future it's normal people not the crowd that's in crypto right now that will set prices.

The amount of coins here is already tiny at a little over 3milly and only getting smaller from here on out thanks the raffle system you have come up with. I'm very happy with the progress so far. I of course don't know for sure if you guys have what it takes to build the gaming platform you promised but judging buy the progress you've made since I've been here with the raffle and website I feel I have reason to be hopeful. If people want sell for this cheap I'm happy to take their coins. The risk vs reward ratio is rather good here IMO.

Not exactly putting all my money on this but at these prices I don't have to spend much to get a solid chunk.
cryptomaster13

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:03:53 AM

Part of the reason I like gaming coins such as XBL is they are unfairly low priced by the market right now. Seems like the Crypto market is run by tech nerds and Nasdaq types who will over value anything with either new tech and or alleged "business solutions". "All companies are going to want to put their documents on random cryptocurrencies from the internet cause muh blockchain and blockchain is the future." Or some such thinking. The market is oversaturated with this kind of stuff right now IMO.

If I'm going to hold something remotely long term I like a use case and I can't think of a use case more likely to catch on than online gaming. It's arguably one the most likely if not the most likely to see massive growth in the next few years. It's like a lot of people can't comprehend that there are a lot of regular people out there who don't care about the latest in tech, privacy or "business solutions" they just want to play poker. And in the not so distant future it's normal people not the crowd that's in crypto right now that will set prices.

The amount of coins here is already tiny at a little over 3milly and only getting smaller from here on out thanks the raffle system you have come up with. I'm very happy with the progress so far. I of course don't know for sure if you guys have what it takes to build the gaming platform you promised but judging buy the progress you've made since I've been here with the raffle and website I feel I have reason to be hopeful. If people want sell for this cheap I'm happy to take their coins. The risk vs reward ratio is rather good here IMO.

Not exactly putting all my money on this but at these prices I don't have to spend much to get a solid chunk.

YES, XBL WILL 3$ IN TWO MONTHS SURELY....
BeetlejuiceFL

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:21:59 AM

As early Investor (bought a few XBL in the ICO), at the moment i am wondering if this market is that large. Between 4-11 Players have been gambled in the raffle, the amount of coins burnt is tiny. If the dev Team does not intensify the marketing efforts, XBL will have a hard stand against ist competitor.

I hope that I'll be wrong as I am still a holder in XBL, but it is interesting to see that more persons were involved in the test phase of the raffle than now when it's live.  Huh
cryptomaster13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:52 AM

As early Investor (bought a few XBL in the ICO), at the moment i am wondering if this market is that large. Between 4-11 Players have been gambled in the raffle, the amount of coins burnt is tiny. If the dev Team does not intensify the marketing efforts, XBL will have a hard stand against ist competitor.

I hope that I'll be wrong as I am still a holder in XBL, but it is interesting to see that more persons were involved in the test phase of the raffle than now when it's live.  Huh

See Coin Supply very less, So if small trade then also price jumped and jump. DOnt look use, see trade -demand and supply, .. Supply of coin very less so price can touch anywhere up.
BillyYank

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:14:48 AM

I saw that the supply is noticeably less than the max. This will drive the price up for sure on its own and then when the games take off....can't wait!
cryptomaster13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:04:01 AM

I saw that the supply is noticeably less than the max. This will drive the price up for sure on its own and then when the games take off....can't wait!

Its very easy to reach XBL at 10$ because Supply is very very very less.. Buy and hold.. Dev what are you doing???
BeetlejuiceFL

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:06:57 AM

Its very easy to reach XBL at 10$ because Supply is very very very less.. Buy and hold.. Dev what are you doing???

To my understanding, price is a function of supply and demand. I agree with the decreasing supply, but at the moment, I hardly see any incremental demand from the market, unfortunately.
cryptomaster13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:22:17 AM

To my understanding, price is a function of supply and demand. I agree with the decreasing supply, but at the moment, I hardly see any incremental demand from the market, unfortunately.

Event is coming from March and project under construction... Lets see in Jan-2018 about price pump surely
BeetlejuiceFL

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:38:11 AM

Event is coming from March and project under construction... Lets see in Jan-2018 about price pump surely

Of which event are you talking abut precisely? I am not aware of any officially released time schedule. Is it just assumption or do you have insights?
BillyYank

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

Does anyone know anyone that has XBL and is willing to sell some of it? I prefer Paypal and breaking up deals into smaller transactions to build trust.  I'm tired of getting hit with fees and long delays on Coinbase. I would pay a premium over current price. Thank you!
kopes18

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:27:23 AM

On GitHub there is only smart contract code, are other parts of the code also on GitHub?

https://github.com/BillionaireToken/TokenCore
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:33:20 PM

On GitHub there is only smart contract code, are other parts of the code also on GitHub?

We have a private repository with the GUI code for the Raffle&Burner, since this isn't finished yet, we have not made it public.
Code will be added on GitHub as we go along, DICE and Poker included.

BillyYank

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:32:17 PM

To those that celebrate, Have a Merry Christmas and New Year. To those that don't, hope that you have a good rest of the year and a Happy New Year!!!
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:06:11 PM

We have a private repository with the GUI code for the Raffle&Burner, since this isn't finished yet, we have not made it public.

What are the latest timelines for DICE and Poker? Smiley

gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:32:55 AM

What are the latest timelines for DICE and Poker? Smiley

We have already started setting up our development environment for EOS, the blockchain on which we will release the Billionaire Cee-Lo Dice and the Billionaire Hold'em Poker. Before that, we will port the Become a Billionaire Raffle on the EOS blockchain as well.

The EOS main net launch is set to happen sometime in Summer 2018 (their ICO ends June 2018). Once the main net is launched we will be holding a coin swap to the new EOS chain, and port our games.

We can, in the meanwhile, develop and test on the EOS testnet, we do not have to wait for Summer 2018 to start developing on EOS, but we do have to wait until then to port our games there and hold the coin swap.

Things to expect until then, are a better Raffle Graphical Interface for the Become a Billionaire Raffle, the start of our marketing campaign and much more. More information to come after the start of 2018.

Merry Christmas everybody!

rechellov

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:05:05 PM

I will update this from now on and on because it catches my attention , hopefully this will prosper and the dev will always seek an improvement for the stakeholders,

keep up the good work guys
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: