Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70866 times)
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:32:28 AM

Hi, do we need to register for the ICO on every day we participate or is it just a one time registry?

Hello,

No need to re-register, you just need to do it once. Then send whenever.  We have your user account created after the first time you register.
Each time after you decide you want to contribute to the ICO, just shoot us an e-mail with the Transaction ID at Billionaire@BillionaireToken.com

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:56:44 AM

This project seems very interesting.

However I wonder why I cannot find any information about the team? Who are the people behind this project? And why can't I find any information, linkedin profiles and past experience?

I assume there is nothing to hide right?

And what about the legal structure? There are a lot of legal requirements and rules when it comes to gamble websites. Where are these covered?

Hey ifrietpani.
There's nothing to hide, it's just that at this point in time we're not sure we want to go 100% public and show our names.

I'm in the process of quitting my job and because of this, right now I can't show my linkedin profile over here and link it with this personal project of mine.
The way I see it is like this: On the odd chance of the market crashing, or any other sort of unpredicted failure I will be in a very bad position had I went public with this. My team and I will still continue the project no matter what happens - however if it does indeed crash I would not be able to go forth with the plan that I have to quit my job and go full time crypto-developer. So I would need it. I would need to keep the job I have to sustain myself.

But I wouldn't be able to keep it if they found out I had any other sort of personal project - it just doesn't work that way where I work.

What I can tell you at this point is that, if we are indeed succesful with the ICO (and by the looks of it - it's going quite great), and we will have enough funds to keep the project going and we go to a point in time where I finally realize my dream of being a full time crypto-developer, then i will link my linkedIN profile here.

About the legal structure, we are in collaboration with a legal representative that will advice us on moving forward. You are absolutely correct, if we will be allowing people to instantly buy XBL tokens from us, or instantly fund their gaming accounts with credits (so they don't even know they're playing on a blockchain) we will need to have the legal structure into place.

Latetotheparty16

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:05:18 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 10:19:10 AM by Latetotheparty16

Hey Gluedog, I sent 10 ETH to be in the 70% bonus contest

this is my TX ID: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7e6b435c82bf8ae0bc4f210c12752cfefbf0cf2cf78d6047b03cdb6201d5c73e

Thanks,

Latetotheparty

ifrietpani

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:07:34 AM

However I wonder why I cannot find any information about the team? Who are the people behind this project? And why can't I find any information, linkedin profiles and past experience?

And what about the legal structure? There are a lot of legal requirements and rules when it comes to gamble websites. Where are these covered?

Hey ifrietpani.
There's nothing to hide, it's just that at this point in time we're not sure we want to go 100% public and show our names.

I'm in the process of quitting my job and because of this, right now I can't show my linkedin profile over here and link it with this personal project of mine.
The way I see it is like this: On the odd chance of the market crashing, or any other sort of unpredicted failure I will be in a very bad position had I went public with this. My team and I will still continue the project no matter what happens - however if it does indeed crash I would not be able to go forth with the plan that I have to quit my job and go full time crypto-developer. So I would need it. I would need to keep the job I have to sustain myself.

But I wouldn't be able to keep it if they found out I had any other sort of personal project - it just doesn't work that way where I work.

What I can tell you at this point is that, if we are indeed succesful with the ICO (and by the looks of it - it's going quite great), and we will have enough funds to keep the project going and we go to a point in time where I finally realize my dream of being a full time crypto-developer, then i will link my linkedIN profile here.

About the legal structure, we are in collaboration with a legal representative that will advice us on moving forward. You are absolutely correct, if we will be allowing people to instantly buy XBL tokens from us, or instantly fund their gaming accounts with credits (so they don't even know they're playing on a blockchain) we will need to have the legal structure into place.

Dear Gluedog,

Thank you for your clarification. I have to say I preferred to receive some personal information about your team, but I can understand your decision not to do that.

I have another question for the long term. How do you plan to earn money as a company with this project. I know a part of the coins go to the team, but this is to limited to be sufficient on the long term (I do however like the fact that the percentage of the tokens that go to the team is rather low). Also with these raffels, no money will go to the future development. Are you planning to gather additional revenue by using a rake system in the future poker rooms or what is your plan to generate revenue on the long term?
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:22:38 AM

I kinda always understood this project as a foot in the door approach, first get XBL off the ground with the Raffle and Poker. Once that has been delivered add more games like BlackJack, slots, bingo and things like that where I am sure they will make a house fee from. I'm hoping down the line we will be able to stake our XBL for dividends from the house profit's that would be awesome if they could think of a cool way to do that. Like instead of buying a boring node you buy a slot or table or something that would be brilliant.

Gluedog I'm sure you are already looking into these things but if not, please do.

Anyway I like the open and honest approach they have, they are being realistic in their goal, not asking for millions and millions of dollars but just enough to get off the ground. It's refreshing to see in an age of all these cash grab ICO's that pop up everyday now.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:44:55 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 11:12:16 AM by gluedog

Hey ifrietpani.

Dear Gluedog,

Thank you for your clarification. I have to say I preferred to receive some personal information about your team, but I can understand your decision not to do that.

I have another question for the long term. How do you plan to earn money as a company with this project. I know a part of the coins go to the team, but this is to limited to be sufficient on the long term (I do however like the fact that the percentage of the tokens that go to the team is rather low). Also with these raffels, no money will go to the future development. Are you planning to gather additional revenue by using a rake system in the future poker rooms or what is your plan to generate revenue on the long term?

Rake system is one thing we will be looking at doing. However we are dedicated to bringing the lowest and most competitive fees on the market.
We are also looking at implementing our own blockchain in the future, doing a 1:1 swap and having masternodes.
Holding the premine is just another way we will be profiting from finishing our project.

The Billionaire Hold'em software will be released under an open-source license. We are looking at the idea of allowing community members to run the game on their servers, thus creating a truly decentralized gambling platform.
Incentives for this will be in the form of comissions that every community members will gain if they host the game servers - hosting a table or more tables if you will. This will ensure the continuation of the project even if one central authority (like our company) fails because of different legal or environmental factors.

The Raffle and the Burner will be fully decentralized and once they are deployed they will not be influenceable by Billionaire Token in any way. Billionaire Token does not take any sort of payment/comission from the raffle or the burner. They are fully decentralized and autonomous.

greensandwich

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:41:02 PM

This will be my first ICO purchase.  How long after I send the Eth can I expect the tokens in myetherwallet?  I'd like to get the bonus.

Usually within an hour, depends on the timezone. You should join the Slack, e-mail or PM gluedog.

Thank you LostWords  I will.  I try to get in larger ICO's in the past but couldn't get in because people were clogging up the network.  I like this ICO is smaller and seems like anyone can enter and doesnt need alot of money to get some coins
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:12:10 PM

this is my TX ID: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7e6b435c82bf8ae0bc4f210c12752cfefbf0cf2cf78d6047b03cdb6201d5c73e

Thanks,

Latetotheparty

Congratulations Latetotheparty16, you are a Billionaire!

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbfab8972308cc194cac92336287e996964178a6f797e45341557c6d80adce9b0

Winner of the daily contest:)

LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:34:46 PM

This will be my first ICO purchase.  How long after I send the Eth can I expect the tokens in myetherwallet?  I'd like to get the bonus.

Usually within an hour, depends on the timezone. You should join the Slack, e-mail or PM gluedog.

Thank you LostWords  I will.  I try to get in larger ICO's in the past but couldn't get in because people were clogging up the network.  I like this ICO is smaller and seems like anyone can enter and doesnt need alot of money to get some coins

I know, right? I have good hopes and expectations of the price too so we all will profit good Smiley
TheCryptoGeneral

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:51:52 PM

Thanks,

Latetotheparty

Congratulations Latetotheparty16, you are a Billionaire!

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbfab8972308cc194cac92336287e996964178a6f797e45341557c6d80adce9b0

Winner of the daily contest:)

thats a nice buy, hope ppl like latetotheparty will hodl so we can get it for 1 usd per token in a bout 6 months #goal
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:30:49 PM

Won't take 6 months to get to £1 it will be a lot faster than that.
greensandwich

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:35:50 PM

cool to see a lot of activity here.  i am new to this crypto and i like the deflation mechanism of this coin.  i stil want to buy some of this token.  is it best to wait for bonus or get in before the coin all sells?
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:44:42 PM

cool to see a lot of activity here.  i am new to this crypto and i like the deflation mechanism of this coin.  i stil want to buy some of this token.  is it best to wait for bonus or get in before the coin all sells?

I don't think the coins are going to sell out before day #11.
So you might want to wait until then.

rule144

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:38:19 PM

WOW CONGRADULATIONS!  1,512,871 XBL sold ... Shows the strength of this project!!

cryptogaga

Activity: 506

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:45:01 PM

I don't know maybe its the gambling angle you guys are coming from, but something tells me you guys might be scammers which i hope not. for example you guys are already promising people Lambo and billionaire status thats too "pumpish" for a coin that could not utilize smart contracts to automate token distribution.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:24:41 PM

I don't know maybe its the gambling angle you guys are coming from, but something tells me you guys might be scammers which i hope not. for example you guys are already promising people Lambo and billionaire status thats too "pumpish" for a coin that could not utilize smart contracts to automate token distribution.

We're not promising anyone anything. No lambos, just humour. It would be insanity for me to promise people Lamborghinis Cheesy

The reason why we didn't automate the token distribution was because we couldn't allow citizens from states that do not permit the buying of Ethereum tokens to participate in the ICO. We needed a more "personal" way of distributing the tokens. This is why we require everyone who wants to buy tokens to create a user on our website.

If we had created a smart contract to automatically distribute tokens to everyone who sent ethereum, then the ICO would not have been legally compliant.

LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:40:40 PM

Oh Lambo talk, dont mind that. I am in 6 different project slacks and all of them measure success by 1 coin = 1 lambo. Thats like a general crypto (fun) target for when something is wanting/hoping/expecting to go huge. I used to love those talks in general, altough of course not realistic. Not even for Bitcoin in the near future. But still fun to think/dream about.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:24:31 PM

WOW CONGRADULATIONS!  1,512,871 XBL sold ... Shows the strength of this project!!

Thanks!
That is just a bit under half of all the tokens sold.

I am really curious how many tokens will be left standing at the end. We will burn whatever we don't sell.

huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:41:58 PM

I wonder is it necessary for the Billionaire ico to last 30 days, because there are no bonus of many days of the total 30, in these days , I think no one will participate, he/she can choose another day. so i think one week with different bonus on each day is enough.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:48:43 PM

Let Dev and team work calmly.
I only hope that the promises Dev are doing here is up to us; if so then XBL can really rely a lot after a year and maybe somebody, not everyone, can really buy a Lamborghini and come to my city
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: