Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCuniversity - An adless knowledge bank  (Read 933 times)
Vikerus (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Learning something new everyday.

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:33:16 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 06:20:28 PM by Vikerus

This site has been abandoned for a while. I'll see about cleaning up the remains. The more I think about bitcoin, the premise is dangerous. So much reliance on a massive infrastructure of connected servers. Seems to me like playing with fire.

A lot of innovative ideas have come out of the blockchain and its implementation. Limitations are popping up that no one should ignore when it's used as a store of value.
http://www.btcuniversity.tk/
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:40:14 PM

Interesting, will be keeping up to date with this.
TaxingBitcoins

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 01:09:14 AM

Great idea! We have implemented a system which might work for your website.  Anyone who submits content gets paid depending on the number of visitors that content brings to the site.  The idea is to incentivize high quality data/content.  This would be perfect for your platform.
Vikerus (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Learning something new everyday.

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:20:21 AM

Great idea! We have implemented a system which might work for your website.  Anyone who submits content gets paid depending on the number of visitors that content brings to the site.  The idea is to incentivize high quality data/content.  This would be perfect for your platform.
That might be cool. But what about quality control?
I'm pretty serious about making a quality site out of this.
TaxingBitcoins

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 02:02:50 AM

Thats the beauty of this, the quality will be determined by amount of visitors coming to the site for that specific content.  You can maybe bump content out of the system when nobody has come to the site for it in 30 days or so as an example.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to collaborate, I did the php/mysql coding for the engine to run my site http://www.taxingbitcoins.com
CCU

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:58:13 PM

This site is work in progress, the only ad you should find is the very top most banner. But there is no reason to click it anyway plus I made it so it looks pretty.

Bitcoin University is a site dedicated to making the process of learning about digital currency simple and relevant. While maintaining all the sources of knowledge you would need into a single easy to use website. What I do is aggregate organic info from all around the digitized money community and organize it into straight forward and helpful formats. I am always on the look out for quality material as content is the main focus.

Please let me know if I should add something!

http://www.[Suspicious link removed]/

For whatever reason I'm unable to access your site, I like your underlined message and I think we should work together, let's talk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632905.msg7047919#msg7047919

Thats the beauty of this, the quality will be determined by amount of visitors coming to the site for that specific content.  You can maybe bump content out of the system when nobody has come to the site for it in 30 days or so as an example.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to collaborate, I did the php/mysql coding for the engine to run my site http://www.taxingbitcoins.com

gosh, tried to access your site as well but it says it is "suspended"
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:53:43 PM

I tried using it but it links to a chain of random pages.

Does this work for anybody else or is it down ?

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: