Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion Developer Blatantly Ignores Scam Accusations  (Read 1569 times)
DogeMajestic (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:12:34 PM

Pretty sure we need the scam accusations addressed as it looks 'pretty damn bad' at least PR wise right now to say the least. What is the input from devs?

http://deeponion.network/tx/4e83d8e7583c11a64eb4573baeb5b6c072bc4f6b0ab4c8e0611db6f30e98a2f6

DhWJMa5kGNQ5iXGNoquRZQKSmARw1DyS2Z Balance: 7755125.02337209 ONION
PoS
DhWJMa5kGNQ5iXGNoquRZQKSmARw1DyS2Z   24.84027397

transactions like this happen on the network every few seconds because ONLY the premine addresses are staking (99.99%). Anyone can inspect this on the blockchain.

Coin Supply (ONION)
... increasing quicker than US Dollars can be printed.

On top of that this is advertised as a PoS coin but ONLY crypto-rainbow can stake. What a fucking joke!

SCAM

Don't accept the scams

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:01:20 AM

I would be under the impression that one thread with lots of links to specific posts salter all over the forum would be sufficient, but you really are going for this, aren't you?
Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:05:35 AM

Reserved for when I have something else to add.
noobinscrypt

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:11:22 AM

I would be under the impression that one thread with lots of links to specific posts salter all over the forum would be sufficient, but you really are going for this, aren't you?

Are you a dev for onion? I too am wondering about the fact they are using the premine/distribution to stake, As mentioned in other thread someone told me this was known from the begiining the team would steak, the issue is tho a very large amount that the dev/team will have... not fair to be honest. THe whole point of a free giveaway is to make ppl think its a fair distribution
Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:14:49 AM

Are you a dev for onion? I too am wondering about the fact they are using the premine/distribution to stake, As mentioned in other thread someone told me this was known from the begiining the team would steak, the issue is tho a very large amount that the dev/team will have... not fair to be honest. THe whole point of a free giveaway is to make ppl think its a fair distribution

In no way am I associated with onion other than participating in the aridrop. My problem is OP is running around making repeated threads. I guess getting people out of the airdrop means those actual accounts they are using are enrolled with will gain more onions, impressive FUD maneuver. Much high five.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:53:47 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 03:41:54 AM by Spoetnik

Since when is a premined air drop coin legit?
Ever heard of the scam coin AUR?  Cheesy
So yeah start with that..
The only legit launch is mined with no premine.
So if it is not that then it's shit.

Then..

We have this coin pop up after a similar one was declared a scam.
Why you ask?
Because the coin was not actually integrated with Tor like claimed.
Many wallets support configuration with Tor but that is a far cry from Tor integration.
You guys need to get the guy who exposed Torcoin to look at this too.
Look at the Torcoin scam topic in the scam section here.

I found it suspicious the community dropped Torcoin then with out skipping a beat started flogging this one.

By the sounds of it.. It's scammy enough from what I hear.

FUD first & ask questions later™
electricretard

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:47:15 AM

Ever heard of Decred? Big premine.... and they did an airdrop... and they kept the rest of the premine to pay for the developement... and they stake that shit too.. And it's one of the most legit coins you can find.
DogeMajestic (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:41:50 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066778.msg20644252#msg20644252

Zepher   2017-08-05   0.00000000   Reference   Blatant misuse of the trust system by asking others to leave positive trust. This is evidenced on this users trust page.
Lauda   2017-08-05   0.00000000   Reference   Leave fakes retaliatory ratings in addition to making false, and defamatory statements whilst having no proof of them whatsoever ("paid fraudster fud team...many sock puppets".
Lauda   2017-08-04   0.00000000   Reference   Trust farming.
DogeMajestic   2017-08-02   0.00000000   Reference   SCAMMER, CAUTION. (Delete)
Lauda   2017-08-01   0.00000000   Reference   I have reason to believe that the DeepOnion coins is a scam, or at the very best a highly misleading project. I would stay away from any users associated with it, and would not use any software provided by them unless extensively reviewed by third parties.

Don't accept the scams
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:40:41 AM

Ever heard of Decred? Big premine.... and they did an airdrop... and they kept the rest of the premine to pay for the developement... and they stake that shit too.. And it's one of the most legit coins you can find.

Hillarious Cheesy
Then Decreed is scammy shit too.
Pretty simple stuff here pajeets.  Roll Eyes

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:10:03 AM

On top of that this is advertised as a PoS coin but ONLY crypto-rainbow can stake. What a fucking joke!

SCAM

How can it be a scam when you dont loose any real money? Let's say that it is a scam, what have you lost? NOTHING, because you didn't buy the coins, you got them for free!

Can a freely airdropped coin be a scam? NO. What is the fundamentals required in a scam? That you get some funding, and then you run away with all the funds. Is this happening here? no.

So basically, you dont know what you are writing. One thing is for sure, it's not a scam!
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:44:12 AM

SCAM

How can it be a scam when you dont loose any real money? Let's say that it is a scam, what have you lost? NOTHING, because you didn't buy the coins, you got them for free!

Can a freely airdropped coin be a scam? NO. What is the fundamentals required in a scam? That you get some funding, and then you run away with all the funds. Is this happening here? no.

So basically, you dont know what you are writing. One thing is for sure, it's not a scam!

Do you consider your name and time to promote this coin worth NOTHING?
PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:41:18 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 10:02:59 AM by PROZSA

I am stunned by how much effort you put into discrediting DeepOnion, even more so when nobody is loosing money.
This makes me wonder : Since time is money, are you paid to do this??

1) The dev has never asked anyone to go for positive ratings, I am responsible for that (to counter-balance your quick to jump accusations).
2) The staking of the premined coins has already been answered many times, previous to your accusation. That by essence, does not make it a scam :

- Dev is distributing 12.5 million coins over 40 weeks (even more since he is rewarding any effort by the community to promote the project) => the amount on the premined adress will diminish over time => the staking will be
       less and less efficient => What we can conclude is that he is putting the premined coin to good use for the team for once the amount is depleted, no premined coin staking is possible (except of what remains after that)

- The dev will keep 10% of the total amount : which means the only money they will ever make is the 10% + the staking rewards

3) The devs has always answered the Scam/FUD posts. When they became too much of a witch-hunt, he started deleting them and stopped answering for obvious reasons
4) No one in the community has invested any money
5) The time spent by the community is rewarded by the devs with Onions

Based on what i have said, any scam accusations is to be thoroughly researched and questionned...What is the nature of the scam to you?

a) Where is the DECEIVING intention since : the project parameters have been clear for everyone since the beginning?
b) No one is loosing money, what seems to be the problem?
c) the devs only keep the 10% + the staking reward (the potential SELL pressure from dumping that amount is far from being the same as XRP type coins), how is that a problem?
d) Any of these scam accusation can be verified with time. Why not wait and see before jumping to conclusions?

At some point, one has to wonder : DogeMajestic is putting a lot of effort into discrediting the coin, so much that it draws attention as to why? Given all the parameters above, the community being aware of all this, what does DogeMajestic has to gain in doing all this?
Let's assume the community abandons the project because of those allegations. Who wins? who looses?

Community : Worthless coins, time spent for nothing, but no money lost or gained
Devs : Worthless coins, time spent for nothing (except the experience gained), no money gained, but money on their side is lost (to create the project)

Dogemajestic : Worthless coins (yes, he participated in the airdrop and got some), no money lost, Maybe some money paid by some teams to discredit a competing project?

DOgemajestic, my dear fellow, you are putting too much effort into this for it not raising suspicions and questions... The scam allegations will be self-verifiable with time (premined amount and staking reward for the devs that will drop throughout the weeks). If/when that happens, you will discredit yourself for future projects since other people will know your potentiel for reputation damage. Of course, you will have the reputation for FUD spreading that can be used by teams to attack competing projects.

Disclaimer : As anyone has seen, I have not expressed any personal opinion or judgment in this post. I have stated the facts and raised questions, questions about what is the hidden agenda here? Anyone reading this is free to make his own opinion by verifying the stated facts. You can soon see that if you believe what I said is correct, then the OP here will loose some reputation in the process.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:38:42 PM

So it's a crooked rigged ICO pyramid scheme.. Got it.
Thanks for clearing that up with the details.
Those of you with out morals will drop to your knees..
Those with.. Will avoid it.

Oh and good job on completing the scam coin defense check list.
Cried FUD?
Check.
Cried Troll?
Check.
Acused critics of being paid off?
Check.

You the only people being paid here are the ones like yourself buddy who you just admitted.

All I know is this is some seriously rigged crooked ICO scam bullshit.
And more than likely its from the same guys as the Torcoin scam.
Same bullshit Sig campaigners for sure.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:52:19 PM

So it's a crooked rigged ICO pyramid scheme.. Got it.
Thanks for clearing that up with the details.
Those of you with out morals will drop to your knees..
Those with.. Will avoid it.

Oh and good job on completing the scam coin defense check list.
Cried FUD?
Check.
Cried Troll?
Check.
Acused critics of being paid off?
Check.

You the only people being paid here are the ones like yourself buddy who you just admitted.

All I know is this is some seriously rigged crooked ICO scam bullshit.
And more than likely its from the same guys as the Torcoin scam.
Same bullshit Sig campaigners for sure.

haha yeah, well put.
fucking deep(in the butt)onion here.
i called scam since page fucking 5 and then again 1-2 times more and devs delete it faster than you can take a piss!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:45:21 AM

Torcoin was exposed for claiming to have TOR integration.
When it clearly did NOT.
The crowd surrounding it vanished.
All the SIG campaigners disappeared..
Then with out skipping a beat this shit coin ICO crap showed up.
Coincidence?

So yeah.. There is that aspect to it.
And no i have not bothered to verify the claim.
But who defending it has?
Do the SIG campaign pushers know if TOR was properly integrated?
Do they care?
Not bloody likely.. They are concerned about collecting BTC dust.
Outright fraud is of no concern to them.
Profits are.

Then we have what the guy just defending it said.
He clearly outlined how this an ICO and yet even worse.. One hell of a crooked and rigged one to boot.

But.. Can I make BTC off it all the profiteer investards ask?
That is the ONLY question in crypto.
Not.. Hey will this new coin number nine thousand get real world mass adoption.
You think the noob pajeets give a shit about adoption?
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucking heeeeeeeeell no Roll Eyes

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:50:57 PM

Just because a coin is premined, does not make it a scam.
Sure, it is more likely to be a scam, but it doesn't mean that it is.
I find this organization to be great and other than the premine everything else seems legit.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:08:07 PM

Fail.
Yes premined is scammy because no coin has ever been fully transparent and accountable.
And no coin ever will be because you all do not demand it.

Besides that was not the point.
I keep posting that is not the point then you scammer aficionados keep popping up to say that is the complaint.

The complaint is laid out for all to see.
What part of crooked and rigged by design don't you get?
Blind by ROI's huh Cheesy

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:22:11 AM

SCAM

I've said that several times in other threads but this guy just doesn't get it.  It's almost creepy how obsessive he is on Onion.  Of all the battles to pick he picks the one where the devs aren't asking anything from anyone other than their signature.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:39:16 AM

SCAM

I've said that several times in other threads but this guy just doesn't get it.  It's almost creepy how obsessive he is on Onion.  Of all the battles to pick he picks the one where the devs aren't asking anything from anyone other than their signature.
How dump those are buying the deeponion shit in the exchange site, i've heard the coin already listed in the exchange site. Just like throw all of their money to the beggar from the deeponion scam airdrop users. Stay away from this one. never try to buy free coin.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:31:49 AM

That isn't enough for us not to accept fre  Cheesy

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: