Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are DeepOnion Scam ?  (Read 1372 times)
Pele Legend (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:36:49 AM

Are DeepOnion Scam ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:40:05 AM

oh look, another new account with just this one post. get a life troll
DeezBTC

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:48:54 AM

What to do on a friday hmmmmmmm  Huh make up bullshit questions all set Grin now wheres my lotion

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:51:35 AM

The more I see these posts the more happy I am that I chose DeepOnion for my signature!  Bring it on!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:56:26 AM

The more I see these posts the more happy I am that I chose DeepOnion for my signature!  Bring it on!

Right? It's like these are great places to post and refute these types of silly accusations from people upset they didnt meet the requirements to participate in the airdrop.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:24:04 AM

Look at the amount of work that's been put into it.  Then look at how much users were charged to acquire it.  That should answer your question.

It amazes me that with all the ICOs going on these days, some people will actually pick the one that's given out for no cost and label it as a scam...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:07:58 AM

A lot of people have been scammed with icos.  Here's one crypto that is being given away and they tag it as a scam lmao.  People will just create a thread just for the sake of it.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:28:12 AM

Are DeepOnion Scam ?

How can you say that this is scam, when you cannot give any amount of money to the team?
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:35:31 AM

A lot of people have been scammed with icos.  Here's one crypto that is being given away and they tag it as a scam lmao.  People will just create a thread just for the sake of it.
And people will create new accounts just for the sake to spam and try to earn more coins , right buddy ?

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:57:29 AM

And people will create new accounts just for the sake to spam and try to earn more coins , right buddy ?
Got no clue about deeponion but others said many were scammed with ICO. If it is then many people would regret but it's really difficult to see which ones is a scam or not especially the world is filled with technology masters. I mean our world is run by many using technology and somehow addicted in using it. Otherwise you're using it without any purpose. Not in here. So I must be more careful nowadays because of the scam virus similar to this deeponion if ever. I wish myself and everyone's luck regarding this issue.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:07:16 AM

Date Registered: August 04, 2017
thats say all.
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:29:42 PM

Well I get to have free coins rather than lose money. So what's wrong with it?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ElliottHe

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

No matter it's scam or not. You actually do not lose anything, right? It's free airdrop now. If you don't believe, just ignore it...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:14:13 PM

If something is a scam or not don't seem to matter at all. Some projects have started out as pure scams and gained legitimacy and others might have been honest in the beginning, and then turned into scams.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:52:58 PM

Are DeepOnion Scam ?

We can't say that DeepOnion is a scam. Also, even it is a scam, it won't hurt us or touch our cryptocurrencies. You are the only one who can protect yourself from scammers. If you feel that it is a scam, don't try it but if it is not you will regret. Also if you try and it is a scam you will regret it. Our curiosity in cryptocurrencies have risks.

edenn001

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:11:56 PM

can I still get some ?
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:23:56 PM

I think airdrops are less likely to be scams than other coins. I mean, what can you lose? I guess you can lose some time since it requires you to post frequently. However, if you were already posting the only thing to lose is your sig space.  Airdrop coins focus on distribution over price, i think this is important in the crypto world. Stellar and byteball are great examples of good airdrop coins (focused on distribution and development).

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:48:30 PM

If DeepOnion is a scam, it is a very good one.
Because:
If I'll move (I don't - for sure) my earned coins to nova and sell them at the latest price, I would make 0.08 BTC.
In fiat: 264$
I took part for two weeks.
Wrote 20 posts.
Means:
13.2$ per post.

So please, dear dev-team from DeepOnion:

SCAM! ME! MORE!

Cheesy

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:11:40 PM

If DeepOnion is a scam, it is a very good one.
Because:
If I'll move (I don't - for sure) my earned coins to nova and sell them at the latest price, I would make 0.08 BTC.
In fiat: 264$
I took part for two weeks.
Wrote 20 posts.
Means:
13.2$ per post.

So please, dear dev-team from DeepOnion:

SCAM! ME! MORE!

Cheesy

LOL!!  Best post ever!!  That's a great way to explain it.  I really don't understand how this could be labeled a scam.  This has been such an interesting and fun project!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
PatioCrasher

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:52:39 PM

I love how all the posts in here except for op does not wear the ONION sig.  Big up team ONION. Fudders beware. lol
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: