Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for iBeLink to Win Hearts of Miners  (Read 1897 times)
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:27:14 AM

Hello fellow miners,

iBeLink just announced release of 22000 MHs DASH miner 810 watt.
https://ibelink.co/blog/

All the customers who purchased in July have not yet got delivery for iBeLink DM11G and expect that iBelink send them free upgrade kit for DM22G as those customers purchased DM11G at expensive rates by putting their trust in iBelink.

Its time for iBeLink to show to the miners that they are miner friendly and a good organization with positive intentions.

I hope iBeLink will give this FREE UPGRADE KIT proposal a consideration and win the heart of miners.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:26:37 AM

Hello fellow miners,

All the customers who purchased in July have not yet got delivery for iBeLink DM11G and expect that iBelink send them free upgrade kit for DM22G as those customers purchased DM11G at expensive rates by putting their trust in iBelink.

Its time for iBeLink to show to the miners that they are miner friendly and a good organization with positive intentions.

I hope iBeLink will give this FREE UPGRADE KIT proposal a consideration and win the heart of miners.

Thanks.

That is highly unlikely for a company not even able to meet the demand of product from it's customer. It's like hoping for a free coke when the waiter is late at a restaurant.  Grin   The only hope is they improve their delivery system and make its customer's money worthwhile.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
buggy166

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:29:59 AM

Hello fellow miners,

Thanks.

As soon as Bitmain will pay iBelink for it, and write a letter of apology for dumping on the market, you'll get an upgrade kit. lol
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:32:49 AM

Hello fellow miners,

Thanks.

That is highly unlikely for a company not even able to meet the demand of product from it's customer. It's like hoping for a free coke when the waiter is late at a restaurant.  Grin   The only hope is they improve their delivery system and make its customer's money worthwhile.

I understand your point, and this is what i am trying to convey iBeLink that if they want to remain alive in the market they need to show some good gestures otherwise BitMain is all set to bulldoze all its competitors.

Now iBeLink have to decide if they want to keep sailing they must show some good gesture and gratitude towards its existing customers because they are the one who can ensure that Bitmain does not eat them.
monkeyxking

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:51:39 AM

Has anybody even gotten their iBeLink DM11Gs yet? Weren't these supposed to be delivered already? Nobody seems to be posting anything...
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:53:47 AM

Has anybody even gotten their iBeLink DM11Gs yet? Weren't these supposed to be delivered already? Nobody seems to be posting anything...

Not got it yet, where in they said it will be delivered by 10th August, but hoping will get tracking # today so then i could reach me by 10th August.
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:57:38 AM

The people who ordered 3 months ago should especially get a free/discounted upgrade kit, they are the ones who have been waiting the longest and risked the most.

buggy166

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:55:11 AM

I have my shipping info and expect the units next week. Guys in the States might get theirs a day or two earlier, or already have them.
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:18:06 AM

I have my shipping info and expect the units next week. Guys in the States might get theirs a day or two earlier, or already have them.

Very strange, why don't I and others i know don't have the shipping info yet?
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:47:03 AM

When did you placed your order?
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:51:00 AM

Did u buy on pre order or website, website wont ship till 10th

bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:52:44 AM

Did u buy on pre order or website, website wont ship till 10th

Pre order through ibelink official website. What other 'pre-order' you are referring to?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

Hello fellow miners,

Thanks.

Fat chance of that happening. Good luck thou...I don't want to sound harsh...but just is not gonna happen imho.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:56:38 AM

Hello fellow miners,

Thanks.

Fat chance of that happening. Good luck thou...I don't want to sound harsh...but just is not gonna happen imho.

I understand but we as customers should atleast tell these mining manufacturers that this is what we expect. And at this stage when bitmain is all set to destroy competition the companies like iBeLink can only survive with its customers support.
Nunzio

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:22:49 AM

Hello fellow miners,

Thanks.

I understand but we as customers should atleast tell these mining manufacturers that this is what we expect. And at this stage when bitmain is all set to destroy competition the companies like iBeLink can only survive with its customers support.

Yeah, with price $6K per 10 Gh/s  vs 1600$ for 15 Gh/s (antminer). :/ And I saw selling price $12k per ibelink dm22g in china mining pool. If so its really bad price even $6k for 20 Gh/s vs antminer D3...

I really hope that ibelink will make us happy and add upgrade kit for last batch Tongue
cryptotore

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:31:09 AM

Why are you guys expecting free stuff?
Let me guess, you are Americans?  Cool Kiss
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:33:05 AM

No body is expecting free stuff, instead trying to help mining manufacturers to make their customers happy otherwise they won't be able to win the competition war waged on them by Bitmain.
Nunzio

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

No Smiley

But its not free, we invested in company lots of $ and now time for company show attitude to their customers.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:01:30 PM

iBelink is first to market with a big boy X11 miner.  Your free upgrade will come from your chance to ROI by being first to market.  iBelink doesn't owe anyone anything other than to get these out the door and into your hands ASAP so you have a chance to earn some of that money back.

Anyone getting a miner in October will be lucky if they can ROI in a year and I am not sure I would hold my breath on that year figure.
bitcoinexplorer (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

iBelink is first to market with a big boy X11 miner.  Your free upgrade will come from your chance to ROI by being first to market.  iBelink doesn't owe anyone anything other than to get these out the door and into your hands ASAP so you have a chance to earn some of that money back.

Anyone getting a miner in October will be lucky if they can ROI in a year and I am not sure I would hold my breath on that year figure.

This approach is what was before the customer satisfaction & loyalty was discovered. In today's era only those organization survive who show gratitude to customers instead of 'i don't owe you anything' attitude.

Even a giant like Bitmain started realizing it and decided to give cost savings to its customers and despite of huge customer base they do cooperate with customers in many regards for example sending a low customs declaration to help customers save on customs duty. Where in i was disappointed to find out that iBeLink do not even facilitate request to issue a lower value customs declaration invoice to help customer save on duty which is a trend in China.

Remember, no body control or can control who get how much revenue, its only the attitude towards customer which make them loyal to any organization or not.

Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: