Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Bitcoin At 3K...Coming Up 5K?  (Read 1747 times)
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:22:07 AM

If we reach 5k any time soon I think I'll pass out. Bitcoin is the best thing that ever happened to me.
At some point even hovering around the $5000 mark won't be anything spectacular. It's all peanuts when you consider that Bitcoin is still a tiny dot in the financial market.

I have always been a strong believer of Bitcoin at some point reaching the $10,000 mark. It just doesn't make any sense to sell my Bitcoins for fiat just because the price has gone up.

That's why despite the fact that I strongly dislike BCC, I am just happy that it offered me the opportunity to increase my Bitcoin holdings for free ~ what more is there to wish for?

If we can get the following:

1) Segwit activation withoing any additional drama
2) Avoid November's hardfork nonsense (again..)
3) Get Lightning Network in easy to use wallets soon
4) Sidechain-Drivechain to get interesting and risky technology tested in real life scenarios

Then we can hit $10,000 soon, easily.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1670

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:30:45 AM

Just days after the much feared and much hyped Segwit event for Bitcoin last August 1, the tiger has soared and roared as it has finally breached the 3K wall and might be heading to the 4K level (though there can be some correction after this level).

The trend right now going up and at what level it will settle for the coming days remains to be seen. I am sure that many Bitcoin holders are happy with this expected rise and there can be many who felt sad because they listen to unnecessary news leading them to convert their Bitcoin to fiat money.

Can this be telling us that Bitcoin is going to try its fate on the 5K wall?

Too early to tell but if the graph tell us something then we are heading to a fateful $5000 which will be every eventful to all of us. But I assured you that everyone who woke up now is very happy to see that the price already break the psychological barrier that is $3000. I did not convert my btc to fiat so I'm enjoying the price increase and I'm still on my few but hard earned bitcoin and will continue to do so. I guess we need to break $4000 before we can have a discussion about getting to $5000. Let just sit and relax and enjoy the price increasing by the minute. LOL.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:11:23 AM

shut the front door! jeez i lost that opportunity i sell my bitcoins while the price are $2700 i never thought the price would reach $3200 i was wrong there . i think i need more patience in terms of waiting till bitcoin price raise. but i think bitcoin price would have a big dump this coming november. but its only my predictions so my income from that time im gonna wait till bitcoin price reach $4000 and then sell it like a bad ass Cheesy
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:22:18 AM

Just days after the much feared and much hyped Segwit event for Bitcoin last August 1, the tiger has soared and roared as it has finally breached the 3K wall and might be heading to the 4K level (though there can be some correction after this level).

The trend right now going up and at what level it will settle for the coming days remains to be seen. I am sure that many Bitcoin holders are happy with this expected rise and there can be many who felt sad because they listen to unnecessary news leading them to convert their Bitcoin to fiat money.

Can this be telling us that Bitcoin is going to try its fate on the 5K wall?

It's still a long journey to reach $5k wall though, but i believe it will someday. Our next target is $4,000 right now and we need $750 more to reach that. Maybe in the end of the year, the price of bitcoin will increase again like today. Actually it's about BCH right now, if BCH price goes up, BTC price will go down.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
HalfDeck

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:27:42 AM

If we reach 5k any time soon I think I'll pass out. Bitcoin is the best thing that ever happened to me.
At some point even hovering around the $5000 mark won't be anything spectacular. It's all peanuts when you consider that Bitcoin is still a tiny dot in the financial market.

I have always been a strong believer of Bitcoin at some point reaching the $10,000 mark. It just doesn't make any sense to sell my Bitcoins for fiat just because the price has gone up.

That's why despite the fact that I strongly dislike BCC, I am just happy that it offered me the opportunity to increase my Bitcoin holdings for free ~ what more is there to wish for?

4) Sidechain-Drivechain to get interesting and risky technology tested in real life scenarios

Haha but before complete this target, the price of Bitcoin not increasing and go to the moon in one time, sometime need correction price and stand still this price for stable the trend on market, and the whales will create more scenario for make us sell Bitcoin to them before pump Bitcoin Smiley
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:03:33 AM

Maybe for now bitcoin has reached $ 3000, and is going up towards $ 4000. It may be too far to expect bitcoin to arrive at $ 5,000 in the near future, but, it is possible, because the more popular bitcoin, the higher the price.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:23:01 AM

Maybe for now bitcoin has reached $ 3000, and is going up towards $ 4000. It may be too far to expect bitcoin to arrive at $ 5,000 in the near future, but, it is possible, because the more popular bitcoin, the higher the price.
Bitcoin price has crossed a new milestone of $3000 which has been expected long. In the past the price came close to $3000 and suddenly started to fall and reached below $2000. This won't happen this time as the price is above certain range and now more probabilities were found to reach $5000. Expect the price to reach $5000 by the year end.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:36:22 AM

5000 dollars price before end of this year 2017 bevause many investor for sure will invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin reach 3000 dollars plus and I think it is theright time to buy more bitcoin and hold it for few months to make some profit in the future.
In the silence

Activity: 1293
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:42:13 AM

Before 2018, Bitcoin will touch $5000, for now on the segwit activation, we will see $3500 to $4000. Bitcoin is now more unstoppable than the recent years.
DustyRah

Activity: 530

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:04:57 AM

yawn! Remember that Bitcoin has 8 decimal places. There is a LOT to rise and I wouldn't be surprised if we will be talking $50,000 instead of $5000 in a couple years.

Anyone NOT buying Bitcoins will really kick themselves in the nuts at a later date. Not too early adopters have made 50 times their money already and more considering all the profit takings along the way.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:14:56 AM

yawn! Remember that Bitcoin has 8 decimal places. There is a LOT to rise and I wouldn't be surprised if we will be talking $50,000 instead of $5000 in a couple years.

Anyone NOT buying Bitcoins will really kick themselves in the nuts at a later date. Not too early adopters have made 50 times their money already and more considering all the profit takings along the way.
Exactly, Bitcoin has the potential of making a person millionaire in not more than 5-7 years. People who are considering present price high enough to not buy Bitcoin are Lossing an opportunity.

There are only 1% of world's population which invests in Bitcoin. This shows Bitcoin has huge market potential left as well as supply will keep on declining due to halving event. So overall price is set to increase exponentially in coming years. Till the end of this year we will definitely see $5000.
Yuuto

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:44:51 AM

Long term wise i think that it is fair to say bitcoin is going to keep going up, due to the fact that there is only ever going to be a limited amount of bitcoins, and fiat currencies are infinitely printed by governments. This alone will mean that bitcoin will thrive in the long term.

However, in the short term things are very different. And i believe that it is the short term that OP is talking about here.

I don't think that 5k is going to be easily achieved this year, even though it could happen. It just seems like a bubble even if it does get that high and will prboably drop down in dramatic fashion soon afterwards.

But at this point in time i think 4k this year is a very possible level.
Cranidos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:15:54 AM

I totally agree. If the activation of Segwit will be as smooth as possible without dramas, FUDs, panics, and such, We will have a bright future ahead. I doubt about the hard fork thing since the community is saying NO to it. If ever Segwit gets successful, we will hit 10,000 USD but in a form of a bubble. It will burst later on. Well, regardless if it will be a bubble, Bitcoin will be there in any way.

Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:19:52 AM

It can.
A lot can happen. That 5k mark will be reachable. But we should not make haste for that to come. A 4k mark will be enough for me before this time of the year ends.
Dont want to be risking my bitcoin with authority looking at it so frequent just for the purpose of how to bring it down.
I am still amazed on how it grew for just month. Dang bitcoin!
oblivi

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:57:02 PM

It can.
A lot can happen. That 5k mark will be reachable. But we should not make haste for that to come. A 4k mark will be enough for me before this time of the year ends.
Dont want to be risking my bitcoin with authority looking at it so frequent just for the purpose of how to bring it down.
I am still amazed on how it grew for just month. Dang bitcoin!

$5000 is the psychological barrier that has the most meaning, because if we cross it, it means we are closer to $10000 than we are to $0. So once we get to that point, exponential growth may kick in, and this means we will be growing at crazy phace, similar to 2013 bubble mode, which may peak in $100000+, then a crash to stablish an higher floor than ever before, which at the end of the day is it still progress, but this is how disruptive technology grows, bubble and burst cycles.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:03:28 PM

I think we will reach to 5k until end of the year already but we may return back.. But I think there is great chance of another hardfork that may damage btc little.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

Let it happen, let bitcoin pass $5,000 very soon and let's see those speculations that are about to happen. It will be one of the best day of my life if the price of bitcoin will surpass a new ATH and will be stable at $5,000. I'm not holding that much of bitcoin but I'm happy to see it happen very soon.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

shut the front door! jeez i lost that opportunity i sell my bitcoins while the price are $2700 i never thought the price would reach $3200 i was wrong there . i think i need more patience in terms of waiting till bitcoin price raise. but i think bitcoin price would have a big dump this coming november. but its only my predictions so my income from that time im gonna wait till bitcoin price reach $4000 and then sell it like a bad ass Cheesy
Wow I am lucky I didn't sell my bitcoin. I had believed that it will increase it's value and it happened. I still have no intentions to sell it I am going to hold my bitcoin till the end of this year. I know that bumb and dump will happen in bitcoin price but it users the potential to increase it's value even more than this current price. It needs to be patient while dealing bitcoin and most importantly it needs to understand about the bitcoin, once you are done with it you will hardly take any decision with regret.
phuclzu12

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

I think we will reach to 5k until end of the year already but we may return back.. But I think there is great chance of another hardfork that may damage btc little.
Well in this year we still have the risk when SegWit in deathline of complete 100% (November 15th). So don't think the price of Bitcoin in current is real, maybe just the trap create by whales and they want take profit before transfer their funds to FIAT or altcoins.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:37:19 PM

5K is going to take a lot of time and it is not going to be easy. I would be very happy if 5K is achieved by the end of this year. Anyway I don't care much. Ever since the start of this year, Bitcoin has given us close to 250% returns.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: