Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Bitcoin At 3K...Coming Up 5K?  (Read 1747 times)
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:44:29 PM

5K is going to take a lot of time and it is not going to be easy. I would be very happy if 5K is achieved by the end of this year. Anyway I don't care much. Ever since the start of this year, Bitcoin has given us close to 250% returns.
I think the 5k price is over rated speculation for this year. I'm actually surprise that BTC hit ATH in the middle of the year. It is very early against my prediction which will happened at the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:17:40 PM

5K is going to take a lot of time and it is not going to be easy. I would be very happy if 5K is achieved by the end of this year. Anyway I don't care much. Ever since the start of this year, Bitcoin has given us close to 250% returns.
I think the 5k price is over rated speculation for this year. I'm actually surprise that BTC hit ATH in the middle of the year. It is very early against my prediction which will happened at the end of the year.
No prices will be overrated when there will be enough adopters to support bitcoins. Prices are being decided by how many people are adopting bitcoins and how much investments are coming into bitcoins and definitely not just by technical way of predicting like over bought nor over sold region kind of calculations.

Hence I believe bitcoin prices are all set to have $5k levels in coming days. We may expect $4000 to happen by the time segwit will be activated by august 8 and then $5k by end of this month.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

2017 is the year of surprise, any target we have predict in early this year are reached and increasing to new high price, not stop at this price. But I think maybe we are live on the big bubble and can breakdown anytime, I scarred in one day the price of crypto are drop to lowest price.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:17:31 PM

This is telling us that Bitcoin is going to try its fate on the 5K$ wall! Can you imagine how those who sold Bitcoin by the price under 2000$ few days ago with a scare of coming fork are regretting now?  Cheesy
SISA

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

PRE - SALE ON OCT 20th

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

I think it is possible to reach 5000$ by the end of the next year, I think many people are expecting Bitcoin to reach higher with in short period of time but it should take some time before crossing 5000$. Without consolidation, it will be dumped fastly to below 3000$.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:29:15 PM

The price of bitcoin now is already 3200 dollars . And it will continue increasing. I think also the price of bitcoin before end od this year will be 5000 dollars because many investor as of now believe in butcoin and trust . Even they have another split in november Ithink it will not affect instead of that after the splitiing again it will increase more than the current price. More bitcoin that you bave more moneh to cone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:55:29 PM

Why? it was round $1k at the start of the year and now we have 5 more months left and also we've had the segwit adoption..I can, honestly, see the price getting to $5k or close to that number later on this year.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:51:28 PM

5000 is also on it's way bitcoin is now increasing by 100$ every 3 days if this trends continues till the end of the year even 7000 will be a low target for us. Bitcoin is rising again but this time it doesn't look like there is going to be a stop for it. Bitcoin will always be the best investment. Altcoins are temporary bitcoin is legendary
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: