Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a default trust member (Lauda) arbitrary destroy other people's reputation??  (Read 5863 times)
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:45:23 AM

My question is this: does he has the right to do so?

Trust ratings can be given without any rules by anyone for all reasons.
My latest trust rating was isoneguy   2017-07-28   0.00000000      your mom in a bathing suit

Regarding LAUDA, I find it concerning that it is that easy to have the DeepOnion dev downvoted.

This can be done by all the higher DT members., It also can be counter rated by that same group of DT members.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:48:55 AM

@ lauda: Whatever rocks your boat.

I disagree with your action, don't like your character and display of attitude but wish you much wisdom nonetheless.
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:56:13 AM

Hello Lauda

When you want to evaluate someone , We have to see him / her,Has caused you some risk or has deceived you !!!

But here, we see Dev @ Crypto-rainbow

- Is the developper of the DeepOnion project. He has shown delicate attention to his members and is growing the community with outstanding ingenuity and innovative approach.

The project is a type of Airdrop (with a comitment to participate in the community), which means NO ICO, NO USERS MONEY involved. The project has not yet reached the exchange (still no money involved)

The coins will be delivered within 40 weeks (40 rounds of distributions).

I have reasons to believe that this person is trustworthy given the time and effort put to grow his project.
Regarding DeepOnion, no money has been involved and the premined coins should be distributed by January through the airdrop rounds. This has led me to believe that the scam allegations are nonsense and no real base can be found for it.

And  "Lauda, who never posted a single comment on the DeepOnion thread, and without any contact and discussion with the dev or the community, posted two negative trust on the dev of DeepOnion. Since he's from the default trust group, the negative trusts was displayed to everyone while other trust feedback are hidden. This seriously impacted the dev credibility of the DeepOnion."

Hope to help clarify !!!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

I disagree with your action, don't like your character and display of attitude but wish you much wisdom nonetheless.

When you want to evaluate someone , We have to see him / her,Has caused you some risk or has deceived you !!!
No, that's not how the trust system works. I don't need to have any interaction with the person that I am leaving the feedback to.

-snip-
The "airdrop" from that shitcoin is everything but a real airdrop. If you want to take a look at what an real airdrop is, take a look at Byteball.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:06:50 AM

Byteball dev leaves 1% for himself and there's very big development going on with the code, releases etc, just to compare.
Many people said that 1% is incommensurably small and offered to increase.
10% look quite legitimate.
As for Lauda then this is a clinical case. Too much self-importance.
Be more modest  Grin
thang long

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:13:04 AM

Fucks to give chart.
Where have I seen that before? What's next a 6 legged spider?

Lauda; I was just going through your trust (yeah i know: zero fucks given).

Dude, you have some serious issues. Wishing you wisdom might not even help. Good luck with that karma of yours; I feel I can't help you.

Selling paypal accounts? Saving dox of people you trade with?

wow. just wow.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:16:16 AM

As for Lauda then this is a clinical case. Too much self-importance.
Be more modest  Grin
Which is your opinion, and which has nothing to do with the actual state of things. Judging people that you know nothing about, on a whim, classic.

Where have I seen that before? What's next a 6 legged spider?
You'd be surprised.

Dude, you have some serious issues. Wishing you wisdom might not even help. Good luck with that karma of yours; I feel I can't help you.

Selling paypal accounts? Saving dox of people you trade with?

Are you stupid? Roll Eyes There isn't a single valid, negative, trust rating on me. Are you sure that you're not reading the feedback that I've sent to other people? I have never sold PayPal accounts, nor do I have anyone's DOX.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
thang long

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:21:54 AM

accurately accused of extortion and child molestation.

I have no more words.

What fucking rabbit hole is this?
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:25:50 AM

Deep Onion is doing fantastically well and it's bound to attract negative attention due to this.

Most people see that Onion is a legit, open project with an honest and competent dev team doing things in an ethical manner. I haven't seen anyone who is genuinely complaining about the airdrop, it's fantastic.

The address with high coin counts have been explained and everybody understands what they are for.

The ability to impact an individual's trust in such a manner needs to be fixed. I personally talk to the Deep Onion dev team often (I am not officially part of their team) and have been extremely impressed with their open nature and professionalism. They solve problems in a timely manner, interact with the community and haven't missed any of their promises.

People trying to FUD the project are obviously invested in other altcoins, it's very clear to see. Instead of FUDing other coins just keep it to you own thread?

Deep Onion is doing great, it's here to stay and those that bother to follow and read the dev comments know that the project is already a roaring success. Long live Onion! In 37 week's time it's going to be funny seeing all the FUDers crying Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
www.www

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:32:30 AM

@trannamtan

There is really no point to arguing with Lauda.

Theymos has set her and the staff as prison guards over everyone that uses this piece of bitcoin core propaganda called btctalk.
They get off on their pretense of power and morality, when in fact many of them have been accurately accused of extortion and child molestation.
That is what passes for staff here, immoral corrupt people that will never self regulate, but pretend to be moral while they slander others on their whims.

Your best option is to find another forum or slack and use it instead of this one.
Theymos has no intention of fixing it, which shows his morals.

╥Aztek

child molestation
It's disgusting. Is there a proof  Huh
trannamtan

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:33:58 AM

I think LAUDA is too worried for us !?  Huh Thanks. Roll Eyes

Remember: when you participate in any project, you also think about the benefits that the project brings and most importantly you do not have to take any risks.
Yes, exactly ! That's DEEP Onion  Smiley

And everything I get from Dep @crypto_Rainbo . I'm very happy and love it, that's also what people are involved in the project (including me)

Very proud of DEEP Onion !!!

In #DeepOnion we trust! #OwnYourStake.
trannamtan

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:41:08 AM

@trannamtan

Theymos has set her and the staff as prison guards over everyone that uses this piece of bitcoin core propaganda called btctalk.
They get off on their pretense of power and morality, when in fact many of them have been accurately accused of extortion and child molestation.
That is what passes for staff here, immoral corrupt people that will never self regulate, but pretend to be moral while they slander others on their whims.

Your best option is to find another forum or slack and use it instead of this one.

╥Aztek

Yes thank you Bro for great advice  Cool
We are here all for the development of DEEP Onion.

And thanks again.
In #DeepOnion we trust! #OwnYourStake.
thang long

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:56:53 AM

So getting a negative rep from Lauda actually means you're doing a hell of a good job.
- Using a 4chan troll face in a David Thorne chart, shows his childish (no pun intended) way of communicating
- claiming negative trusts from others are false, orly?
- claiming his given trusts to others are to be read, meaning "read how I rate others and see my 100% credibilty", Sure

I am not even going into/ or searching for vod/ rip off anymore.
Clear as water.
Anyone doubting about rainbow and deeponion project... hopeless

Jesus H. Christ...

www.www

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:06:15 PM

@trannamtan

╥Aztek

child molestation
It's disgusting. Is there a proof  Huh

If you are looking for proof, I suggest you google search vod and ripoff report, then scan his posts and see he excessively uses the word child, in the majority of his posts.
He even goes as far trying to deflect what he is, by labeling others as child molesters to cover up his personal demons, search his post history if you want proof.
He denies it, but there is no doubt it is true.

╥Aztek
This is a serious suspicion. Thank you for your research and feedback.
The reverse side of freedom maims the soul.
Remember that your freedom ends where the freedom of another person begins  Cool
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:24:38 PM

If you want to improve the situation, then do it.
Follow PROFILE>Trust>Trust settings>Add text below>Save
Text
crypto-rainbow
~Lauda

what does this do excactly? I don't want to mess around with settings I don't understand. Something this important (trust) should not be so hard to use/understand/unfair. Any help is welcome.

Lauda has overplayed her hand here.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:26:17 PM

ZEIT shitcoin shill, AztekPhoenix, comes to defend another shitcoin. Quite ironic, isn't it? There's a lot more that needs to be done regarding this DeepOnion garbage. A single negative rating is the least that can be done.

what does this do excactly?
It doesn't do anything besides trying to mask the reality. You won't see my ratings as default anymore, but everyone else who doesn't modify their list does.

Lauda has overplayed her hand here.
I have not. Shilling is nice, ain't it? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:30:14 PM

what does this do excactly?
It doesn't do anything besides trying to mask the reality. You won't see my ratings as default anymore, but everyone else who doesn't modify their list does.

Ok, thank you.!

Trust is a difficult think and you might have your reasons to trust/untrust anyone. The tone of your messages however indicate this is a "personal" attack, and i see no objectivity in the claims you make in your trust ratings.

But hey, that's my opinion.  Tongue

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

Ok, thank you.!
You're welcome.

Trust is a difficult think and you might have your reasons to trust/untrust anyone. The tone of your messages however indicate this is a "personal" attack, and i see no objectivity in the claims you make in your trust ratings.
Personal attack? For this to be a personal attack, this coin would actually have to be good enough for me to care about it. In case that you still didn't get the memo, I don't care about shitcoins.

Don't do untrustworthy things, and you won't receive negative ratings. It's simple as 2+2, but apparently that is beyond the capability of plenty of members here. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
thang long

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:56:42 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 01:16:22 PM by thang long

Go fuck yourself Lauda

Disgusting piece of shit

EDIT:
You know. Nothing you have written here has made me re-evaluate my opinion.

I am out of this discussion.

dexycoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:36:32 PM

Easy Bros. This's almost like insulting a police or lawyer for doing his/her job. It's never easy policing a forum with hundreds of members not to talk of one with thousands.

I think someone gave a pretty convincing review against Deeponion Altcoin here on  Bitcointalk,  I will post the link if I find it.  Maybe Moderator acted on that review or plus other similar reviews.

This forum great success is largely due to their efforts to see that things are done the right way. I owned a Group on Telegram with little over 80 members... I couldn't handle the negativity, I had to abandoned it last month and ran away...   I haven't visited the group since lol..
Admins need some respect.. This people are doing some extraordinary job here and the job isn't easy atall. I was penalized by them but took it in good faith.

My only advice to Lauda and other great Admins is to clearly state the reason why members were penalized with proofs attached Plus reference to the rules they broke. This I think will help easy off tensions. Everybody will be very satisfied knowing they were really treated fairly.
Do enjoy your day.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: