Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a default trust member (Lauda) arbitrary destroy other people's reputation??  (Read 5863 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 02:50:15 PM

Go fuck yourself Lauda

Disgusting piece of shit
Kiss

Easy Bros. This's almost like insulting a police or lawyer for doing his/her job.
When you don't prevent something bad from occurring you get blamed. When you do, you get blamed for doing it. Likewise, the same goes with tagging or not tagging untrustworthy people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think someone gave a pretty convincing review against Deeponion Altcoin here on  Bitcointalk,  I will post the link if I find it. 
They have.

My only advice to Lauda and other great Admins is to clearly state the reason why members were penalized with proofs attached Plus reference to the rules they broke.
I have attached a reference to all three ratings left on the developer.

This I think will help easy off tensions. Everybody will be very satisfied knowing they were really treated fairly.
Nothing will ease off, as these people are:
1) Shilling in a sense that they are inclined to support the project due to the airdrop and whatnot.
2) Financially invested in it, thus also inclined to not listen to reason and write whatever nonsense they can in order to defend the developer.
3) Both.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:12:00 PM

Was going to ask what shitcoin Lauda was a part of, because I never heard
of one.  Seems that's a lie, so there you have it. 

Lauda didn't destroy anyone's reputation.   It takes more than one cat's feedback
to do that, even if thay cat is on DT.  So take it with a grain of salt.  Just because
the dev's account shows red doesn't really change much for DO's supporters,
does it? 
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

1/2. 2/2 yet a few more posts after them, very classic. I don't know why they're so worried about the credibility of the dev? apparently he has so many

Fans, look all the community members love the guy and trust him so why do you care if he has red trust? @Lauda could you give Satoshi 50 negative

Feed back to see what happens? I'll bet Bitcoin market will crash, the negative is there to inform people. you think if that dev is the real deal any ratings

Matters? if you guys love your dev so much and you are the said community members then nothing is lost here, I believe your dev is still a virgin.
fisheater (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:24:25 PM

(snip)

I saw many people complained about Lauda's behaviors before. Here is one example:
Every single time some butthurt fools complained, I was proven right and they often got more negative ratings.

My question is this: does he has the right to do so?
Absolutely.

Do these people have the right to destroy other people's reputation at will, and in a hostile way?
Absolutely if the rating is warranted, which it is in this case.

I think he abused his rights, and I request forum mods to investigate this matter. Thanks.
The fun part is that what you think doesn't matter. You wouldn't be asking some of these trivial questions if you were involved enough in the forum to actually be able to provide a constructive opinion on the matter.

Ironically, I was proven right shortly after leaving the negative rating to the fool that started that shitcoin. Keep it up; I'm always lurking.

What I think may not matter, but what many people think do matter. Look at the way you replied, you pretend to be god?? Don't think that you belong to default trust group that you can do anything, without rules, without standard, without reason.

I strongly request this kind of person be removed from the default trust group, because we have zero trust on him.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:30:23 PM

What I think may not matter, but what many people think do matter.
People who have had nothing to do with the forum, reputation section, scam accusations or have not made any other substantial contributions, i.e. have only been spamming for money and shilling? No.

Look at the way you replied, you pretend to be god??
Pretend to be god?1 I have had my, unfortunately great, share of mistakes. The only god around here is Vod. Wink

Don't think that you belong to default trust group that you can do anything, without rules, without standard, without reason.
Stating the obvious? Roll Eyes

I strongly request this kind of person be removed from the default trust group, because we have zero trust on him.
Again, it does not matter who you trust.

1 - I must be pretending to be:

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
boost523

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:39:57 PM

so Lauda only cares himself, he can do anything without a reason, anything he wants.

I also request other trust members to think to revoke Lauda's position in the default trust group, because it is ridiculous to have such a person in it, which makes this whole trust system absurd.

BTW, I put "~Lauda" in my trust system...
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

so Lauda only cares himself
How exactly does this benefit me? I get a bunch of whining people spamming me publicly and privately. Roll Eyes

he can do anything without a reason, anything he wants.
Every single of those ratings is reinforced with a reference link, is warranted and rational.

I also request other trust members to think to revoke Lauda's position in the default trust group, because it is ridiculous to have such a person in it, which makes this whole trust system absurd.
I wonder how many shills from this shitcoin will come up here and make similar requests? Roll Eyes

Fresh smell of trust farming in the morning:

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:49:07 PM

Note how every single butthurt individual here is supportive of deepcoin. Roll Eyes
If not for the retaliatory rating, the whole trust farming thing is extremely shady and deserves a negative. Which I'll add. Hopefully, I'll get some feedback 'interest' and my negative will multiply into 5 from the shills!

fisheater (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:52:38 PM
Merited by monocolor (25)

I put ~Lauda in my trust system. I won't waste more time here. You can't talk in a civilized way to a person who don't respect others. I have a feeling that I am talking to a gangster here, he has completely different logic, so let's ignore him.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:04:24 PM

Note how every single butthurt individual here is supportive of deepcoin. Roll Eyes
And is part of their signature campaign, err I mean "airdrop" *cough*. Roll Eyes

If not for the retaliatory rating, the whole trust farming thing is extremely shady and deserves a negative. Which I'll add. Hopefully, I'll get some feedback 'interest' and my negative will multiply into 5 from the shills!
Another one:
I put ~Lauda in my trust system. I won't waste more time here. You can't talk in a civilized way to a person who don't respect others. I have a feeling that I am talking to a gangster here, he has completely different logic, so let's ignore him.

Not surprising, is it? I wonder how many accounts the developer controls. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

I am not getting involved in the ongoing mess here, however I have neg rated crypto-rainbow for blatant misuse of the trust system; farming trust. Lets not get into the trust abuse (which I fully expect to be hit with judging by previous ratings left..).

Trust farming is against forum rules, and it is clearly evident this has happened when you see 20-30 ratings left for this user within the space of a few days, with some of them using the exact same note, word for word.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
boost523

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:36:16 PM

I am not getting involved in the ongoing mess here, however I have neg rated crypto-rainbow for blatant misuse of the trust system; farming trust. Lets not get into the trust abuse (which I fully expect to be hit with judging by previous ratings left..).

Trust farming is against forum rules, and it is clearly evident this has happened when you see 20-30 ratings left for this user within the space of a few days, with some of them using the exact same note, word for word.

Proof of the trust farming? He got many positive trusts is because when the community learned that Lauda posted negative trust on him, they felt it is unjustified and posted support to him. It's a big community, just look at the thread. It can not be done with a few fake accounts. Ask the mod to check. Please don't make false accusations, give the proof and let everyone judge.
boost523

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:37:06 PM

Relax guys, here's a fun video to enjoy. Make sure you turn on the subtitle (lower bar, left corner, after start on the lower right corner)  Grin

http://www.captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker

Yes this is one of the best  Cool
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:53:41 PM

Proof of the trust farming?
Read the references.

He got many positive trusts is because when the community learned that Lauda posted negative trust on him, they felt it is unjustified and posted support to him.
So... trust farming.

It can not be done with a few fake accounts. Ask the mod to check. Please don't make false accusations, give the proof and let everyone judge.
Irrelevant. Still trust farming.

If you're asking for trust to be posted to your account then that is trust farming. You are seeking trust for an inconsequential action or for no reason at all. If they didn't deserve the negative before, they sure do now.

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:58:43 PM

Proof of the trust farming? He got many positive trusts is because when the community learned that Lauda posted negative trust on him, they felt it is unjustified and posted support to him. It's a big community, just look at the thread. It can not be done with a few fake accounts. Ask the mod to check. Please don't make false accusations, give the proof and let everyone judge.

Please see the reference in my rating.

I am not saying that the user has gained trust through fake accounts. I am saying that there is evidence of farming trust via legitimate users on his trust page. The reference also shows both the user and another account advocating people to leave trust for him; which is, once again, farming trust.

That single user wished to "cancel" out the rating left by DogeMajestic, which is perfectly fine. However asking for everyone else to do the same is not.

If you're asking for trust to be posted to your account then that is trust farming. You are seeking trust for an inconsequential action or for no reason at all. If they didn't deserve the negative before, they sure do now.

Precisely.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
DogeMajestic

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:38:18 PM

Wow.

Instead of apologizing and accepting that there has been wrongdoing, crypto-rainbow and his supporters go on and attack those who are contributing to the very foundations of law and order here on Bitcointalk. They don't know what they're doing. Attacking Lauda means biting your own tail.

Posts like these are causing ever vicious counter-attacks:

Take the times of feedbacks all arrive same times. It's well organized attacks from the same boss.

Seriously, why do you post crap like this? There has never been any attack against you in the first place. Accept the forum rules like everyone else. You're not special, crypto-rainbow. We all have to behave.

If there are scam accusations against you it is your duty as the coin's spokesperson to address these accusations adequately and openly. Censoring from your thread or attacking others is not a solution, but your end. I hope you know that.

let's make some true rebuttal posts in the arguing with this person.
Good luck

Don't accept the scams
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:48:07 PM

Wow.

Instead of apologizing and accepting that there has been wrongdoing, crypto-rainbow and his supporters go on and attack those who are contributing to the very foundations of law and order here on Bitcointalk. They don't know what they're doing. Attacking Lauda means biting your own tail.

Take the times of feedbacks all arrive same times. It's well organized attacks from the same boss.

Seriously, why do you post crap like this? There has never been any attack against you in the first place. Accept the forum rules like everyone else. You're not special, crypto-rainbow. We all have to behave.

If there are scam accusations against you it is your duty as the coin's spokesperson to address these accusations adequately and openly. Censoring from your thread or attacking others is not a solution, but your end. I hope you know that.

Good luck

Well said!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
DogeMajestic

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:55:09 PM

Wow.

If there are scam accusations against you - crypto-rainbow - it is your duty as the coin's spokesperson to address these accusations adequately and openly. Censoring from your thread or attacking others is not a solution, but your end. I hope you know that.

Good luck

Well said!

Thank you.

Don't accept the scams
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:03:58 PM

I can't leave this be. Sorry.

This has gone from asking questions about the staking issue about 4 days ago to accusations of child abuse today. And everything imaginable in between.

This is one shit-circus where opinions are being dropped as facts. This was so 4 days ago and still is now. To both sides.

Be an adult. Keep your own honor. Leave a, quote: "shit coin", be. Leave all the lost souls dwelling in that ANN be. Were you trying to save the world by giving rainbow a neg rep? There is a really thin line between altruism and egoism. Believe; I know. And this action doesn't look like caring for the other, aka altruism. It looks like destruction, or thanatos, to continue my poor knowledge of Latin.

But yeah, this is my view/ opinion.
Lauda has his own views and actions. He has his own history to print out and put above his bed.

Lauda, I have been around in this world of 0 and 1, called the net or a series of tubes. For a long fucking time as it is.

Using (old) 4chan memes multiple times on different posts in your argumentation isn't helping you winning my soul over (i know; you dont give a fuck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).

But it goes to show.
It goes to show that pissing in an ocean of piss leads to nowhere. I know my memes (God I hate that word).

Now about that adult side, what would you think about using real arguments (not shit flinging, dropping links "READ THIS", not acting like a /b/ or /biz/ tard) and tell us in your own baby talk words why we are the victims of a scam?

Please elaborate me.

boost523

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:16:26 PM

Please see the reference in my rating.

I am not saying that the user has gained trust through fake accounts. I am saying that there is evidence of farming trust via legitimate users on his trust page. The reference also shows both the user and another account advocating people to leave trust for him; which is, once again, farming trust.

That single user wished to "cancel" out the rating left by DogeMajestic, which is perfectly fine. However asking for everyone else to do the same is not.

Precisely.

Any user can post anything, it is not a solicitation from anyone, anyone can express his opinion. As long as it is not from dev, you can't blame him. In fact, most of the community felt that he was treated unfairly, thus volunteer to post positive trust for him, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Don't try to get a post from millions and say that it is proof. This is the way communist does the thing, and it is rejected by most of the world.  

[snip]

Now about that adult side, what would you think about using real arguments (not shit flinging, dropping links "READ THIS", not acting like a /b/ or /biz/ tard) and tell us in your own baby talk words why we are the victims of a scam?

Please elaborate me.

The problem here is that they can not put the real "reasons" on the table. As fisheater said, you can't reason with a gangster. So that's it, let's move on.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: