Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a default trust member (Lauda) arbitrary destroy other people's reputation??  (Read 5863 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:07:20 AM

1) I dont know what you're reading but this thread is litterally about those trust ratings and their implications. The fact IMO they cannot be trusted invalidates them in my eyes. I.e. I used to see the red numbers next to a persons profile and steer clear now I will just ignore them because I know they cant be trusted.
It is not. This thread was made by a shill, complaining about things that he doesn't even understand. The trust ratings are backed up by reference ratings and each of the three is perfectly valid.

2) Why not just leave one negative trust rating if you feel so strongly that this is a scam, spamming the trust rating seems like an attack to me and further feeds into why I would no longer trust the trust system here, to me this seems like an abuse of the system. If it were just the one, even though I wouldnt necessarily agree with it, I wouldn't have bothered posting here.
Do I look like a time traveler? It doesn't seem like you've spent more than 2 minutes looking over the situation, and just came to complain. Roll Eyes

3) Even though I dont know how the default trust network works I know how the trust system in general works and IMO if the people at the "top" of the trust system cant be trusted in my view the whole system cant be trusted.
No, it's quite obvious that you don't even have the elementary understanding of the system in place. This is just more evidence that this thread is full of shills.

IMO both sides have some questionable things, crypto-rainbow using the context of an airdrop for a campain and yourself for attacking him with the trust system, there is the miss step of him asking for positive feedback but I see that as an honest mistake trying to ask for help with a broken system when he should have posted here or contacted a mod. It all just seems like something that could have been resolved with an open discourse before jumping stright in with scam accusations and neagtive trust ratings.
No, that's not a honest mistake especially not after it was followed by a fake retaliatory rating1 which was full of baseless accusations. Contacted a mod? Roll Eyes Moderators have nothing to do with ratings, which are not moderated.

I hate to say it but to me it seems like children playing games instead of adults trying to build a safe community.
Shills complaining about their shady overlord getting what he/she/it deserves*.

1 - Part of what he wrote on my wall: "because s/he did many mis-deeds in the past to the people and like stealing their money and reputation.". He claims that I have stolen money. Is this a honest mistake too? Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:54:57 AM

Quote from: vectisitch on August 05, 2017, 06:38:44 AM
it turns out that lauda is a dev of a competing coin..
Spreading lies now, are we? I am not a developer of any coin, at least not as far as the public is concerned. Furthermore, I couldn't give a single damn about shitcoin.
Our Bitsend Team
Development -Core -Android
◢◤ Development -Core -Organization -Founder: Chris - Germany Karlsruhe limx dev
◢◤ Development -Core -Android: a.lateminer
◢◤ Development -Core: joshafest
◢◤ Development -Core -Android: c00p3r
Marketing
◢◤ Marketing - Signature Manager - Core Consultant: Lauda
◢◤ Marketing - Twitter - Social Networking -Core Consultant: Steve - Germany Frankfurt metamorphin
◢◤ Marketing - Core Consultant - Mybitsend.com: Jon - Germany Dortmund Darkjon
◢◤ Core Consultant: Helmut cryptonit
Supporter
◢◤ Technology Evangelist: Matthias - Germany Bochum szenekonzept
◢◤ Founder: Sebastian - Germany Bochum LIMX Support
Miner Software
◢◤ Development GPU Miner: Wolf0
◢◤ Development CPU Miner: elbandi
◢◤ Development CPU Miner: pallas
Can you explain how it fits in the light of a personal attack.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 10:13:01 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 10:24:18 AM by Lauda

it turns out that lauda is a dev of a competing coin..

..I am not a developer of any coin..

◢◤ Marketing - Signature Manager - Core Consultant: Lauda

In what dimension does being a signature campaign manager mean being a developer? The only attack here is the one by the developer and his army of shills.Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
RitaDiOro

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

Is there a bounty payments reports in Deep Onion thread? I'd like to see a link. Bounty budget is huge and he can send big payment for the easy tasks to his friends. I think community should see all details of bounty payouts.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
www.www

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

Is there a bounty payments reports in Deep Onion thread? I'd like to see a link. Bounty budget is huge and he can send big payment for the easy tasks to his friends. I think community should see all details of bounty payouts.
I'm not a friend but quite sympathetic. Your question is interesting and can cause support in the original topic. If you come there without attacks like a dogemajestic. IMHO.
So you blame the lie and are a member of another team.
Unexualness is the smallest expression that can be applied.
Die down on your ego.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:29:36 AM

So you blame the lie and are a member of another team.
You claimed that I was the developer of some other coin, which I am not -> you lied (for whatever reason). I am a member of plenty of teams/groups, which has no relevance to this shitcoin nor its developer.

Unexualness is the smallest expression that can be applied.
That's not even a word.

Die down on your ego.
Stop trust farming, being greedy and get some education. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
www.www

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:43:30 AM

You understand well what smells is not a word.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:48:49 AM

You understand well what smells is not a word.

What does "well what smells" mean Huh
No shit it is not a word, it is a sentence captain obvious  Grin
I do not however understand, what kind of problem you have with Lauda?
Lauda might be maybe too strict on some occasions, however he/she is always reasonable about their decisions and such.
That is why Lauda is a DT member because of the responsibility and strictnesss (as well as always being fair and not bringing personal problems into business).

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
harox

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

▲™

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:24:45 PM

Forget the fud and nonsense that comes with this place. We trust you and support you. I mean what's the worst that can happen Huh He runs ! This is what comes from troll land.
civilufo

Activity: 375

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:31:49 PM

Well, after some research, I might agree with Lauda. Deep Onion dev is not very transparent, 20% for promotion is too much, way too much. 10% for dev is also very very big amount.

Byteball dev leaves 1% for himself and there's very big development going on with the code, releases etc, just to compare.

Maybe 20% for marketing promotion is too much, but it depends on how deep onion dev do it.

And according to your theory, byteball 1% for dev is greedy too, Signatum 0% premined.

We can't really comment a coin on how much dev wanted to have.

fisheater (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:34:43 PM

I gave up the discussion here, as it is not really a discussion. Lauda basically said he/she wants to do whatever he wants, no rule, no reason, just what he wants. It's fine. It seems is the way of the trust system in this forum, so be it. Sigh.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:34:14 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 08:03:07 PM by Lauda

I gave up the discussion here, as it is not really a discussion.
There's nothing to discuss as you don't have a valid case and you're heavily biased towards the developer and the shitcoin.

Lauda basically said he/she wants to do whatever he wants, no rule, no reason, just what he wants.
Another false and defamatory claim. My rating (not that it is necessary) has been *re-enforced* by at least two other DT members. Please indulge me by explaining why I am wrong, again. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:57:24 PM

I don't think that I have ever seen a larger collection of shills in one thread. This has to be a new feat.
www.www

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:18:40 PM

Can a default trust member (Lauda) destroy other people's reputation??
 "Well what smells".
Captain obvious.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:11:37 PM

Quote from: www.www link=topic=2066778.msg20698263#msg20698263 date=1502,  140720
Can a default trust member (Lauda) destroy other people's reputation??
 "Well what smells".
Captain obvious.
Yeah well you're 'captain nonsense', if I may be so bold. 
Fact is, most coins are scams and there appears to be some credible
evidence that this one is...so if anyone (that includes DT peeps) doesn't
trust the developers or the people trying to pump it into the stratosphere,
they are justified in leaving a red trust.  That's how the trust system works.
If you don't like it, that's cool but there isn't much you can do except complain.
This has been discussed to death already.  Not gonna change.

What was that word you made up in that other thread?  Something to do with
sex?  I had a little lol over that.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:25:59 AM

Doesn't he has the right to do so?? what is wrong? he may be surprised by one man's action can change his own rating.
What's wrong is that this is trust farming. There were many precedents before this event that reached the outcome of a negative trust due to it.

Asking for positive trust from neutral in order to gain reputation is equivalent to asking for positive trust from negative in order to counteract the negative trust rating.

Can't people express their opinion? Are these the "proof" they do trust farming?? give me a break.
We are expressing our opinions. That what you're all doing is bullshit.

Do you know how democracy works?
Democracy is good except when it isn't.
Notice how all the members that are supporting crypto-rainbow have been doing so before this thread was created. I would like to see some opinions from other members, not those that have preconceived notions of how the situation should go down.

All disputes arose out of fear for (90%) is premined at genesis block, at the moment the proposal is sounded,
"I am not Escsow!! just submitted the idea to the project was spot on. I can advise developers to contact respected bitcointalk SebastianJu !! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 !! "
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg20704474#msg20704474
If the developer resolves, questions will disappear by themselves.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:33:28 AM

"I am not Escsow!! just submitted the idea to the project was spot on. I can advise developers to contact respected bitcointalk SebastianJu !! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 !! "
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg20704474#msg20704474
If the developer resolves, questions will disappear by themselves.
So 325 pages and a 5-page thread later, the ICO finally has an escrow? Roll Eyes
Hindsight is 20/20

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:42:16 AM

So 325 pages and a 5-page thread later, the ICO finally has an escrow? Roll Eyes
It is not an ICO. It is an "airdrop" where you have to wear an signature (and/or avatar?) and where your funds get locked up for a long period of time. Roll Eyes

Does getting an escrow magically delete the trust farming? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
www.www

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:33:25 AM

You make progress appearing here without magical shit and shill. Like  Grin
I advise you to rethink the concept trust farming. This is what you do here. In its pure form.
Does not require feedback.
dewilboys

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:31:34 PM

If you endure so much trouble for people's well-being what is this ? Really, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850924.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: