Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your trust rating up?  (Read 950 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:35:23 AM

You get trust by earning it via trades and being a helpful/active member of the community, but you shouldn't seek it out. If you're active here and participate in trading bitcoin in whatever ways you'll acquire it over time but if you're not doing any trades or anything helpful you won't really get it or even need it.

I was also wondering. I thank for this explanation sir. I've read arguments on red trust signs at the other side of this forum and their quite funny. So if i don't trade i wouldn't really need this trust rating. I hope i could gain a good reputation in this forum. I still have a long way ahead by the way. 😊
You can get a good reputation here just by help others here not financially but you can help them and be active and never deal and asking for positive trust you can just gain it if you deal to some DT here with high amount and if they think you are trusted you can get the positive trust and also you can get positive feedback ..
Just don't scam someone be active and help can give you trust feedback in the future if you help a lot. .
[/quote

Thank you sir. It is a nice feeling that there are still concern people who worry about the less knowledgeable folks like me. Some are too busy making money (bitcoins).  Grin

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: