Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Extremely Abusive  (Read 2191 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:11:10 PM

OMG, 10 months late...

I believe the OP mean delivery after 12-18 months from preorder date

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 11:15:23 PM

I would beg to differ:

They've been taking pre-orders for ASICS early 2012, they have now taken more than 12-18 months to deliver on their products.

"they have now taken more than 12-18 months to deliver on their products." would seem to indicate otherwise, since we never promised delivery until October or November.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
tacoman71

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:44:01 AM

I would beg to differ:

They've been taking pre-orders for ASICS early 2012, they have now taken more than 12-18 months to deliver on their products.

"they have now taken more than 12-18 months to deliver on their products." would seem to indicate otherwise, since we never promised delivery until October or November.

Why do you say "they have" when you should say "we have"? Are you still trying to deny you are Josh Zerlan?

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:47:14 AM

lmao. This has to be on page 2 too.

Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:27:16 AM

You, sir, are a liar (just like the OP)!  Congrats... but we already knew that.

"liar", "retard" and "idiot" - would Inaba be able to build one single sentence without one of those three words?  Grin

The clown has his own entry on urbandictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Inaba

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:51:37 AM

Of course, this is a lie.  Not a single order's scheduled delivery date is more than 10 months old.  Where you get the claim of 12 - 18 months is beyond me, but it's completely, unequivocally false (in other words, an outright lie.)

They been taking order since they started their Scam with a fake picture of an External Hard Drive case, telling people it was an ASIC miner.

Need Proof
Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:54:06 AM

I would beg to differ:

Ahhh, so you're saying being 10 months late is ok though?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:09:16 AM

Quote from: Inaba link=topic=206692.msg2975586#msg2975586

There you go lying again, Frizz.  Can you show me one single person we guaranteed shipping in June for?  No?  Why not? Because you're a liar.  Shipping was originally scheduled for October/November of 2012.  It's not even October yet, so it's physically impossible for any order to be more than 10 months late.  

You, sir, are a liar (just like the OP)!  Congrats... but we already knew that.

Don't you represent BFL?

I guess this confirms the thread title.

If I were 10 months late delivering a product I'd be embarrassed rather than on the offensive.

Edit: Fixing quote

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Rebelution

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:14:54 PM

Of course, this is a lie.  Not a single order's scheduled delivery date is more than 10 months old.  Where you get the claim of 12 - 18 months is beyond me, but it's completely, unequivocally false (in other words, an outright lie.)

Inaba / BFL_Josh is wrong - as usual.

There you go lying again, Frizz.  Can you show me one single person we guaranteed shipping in June for?  No?  Why not? Because you're a liar.  Shipping was originally scheduled for October/November of 2012.   It's not even October yet, so it's physically impossible for any order to be more than 10 months late.

You, sir, are a liar (just like the OP)!  Congrats... but we already knew that.

LOL, I love how the company is bragging that orders are "only" 10 months late.  These guys clearly don't give a shit about their customers (or "suckers" if you work for BFL).
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:31:14 PM

I would beg to differ:

Why do you say "they have" when you should say "we have"? Are you still trying to deny you are Josh Zerlan?

You don't understand what quotes are used for, do you?  /mourns for our education system.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
pacojones

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:41:45 PM

Actually they can't, because the difficulty level of the bitcoin network will adjust and go up very quickly. They are making a TON more money taking orders and then delaying shipments as long as possible.

Call that a scam if you will. Frankly I'm glad I haven't placed any orders with them.

-Michael

I totally agree with this - the future of mining (for a business) is not in mining, it's in manufacturing.

mastaZZ

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:32:35 PM

Inaba: so even with 10 months being late. Is it fair? After 10 months of waiting you will never see positive ROI.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:30:12 PM

Inaba: so even with 10 months being late. Is it fair? After 10 months of waiting you will never see positive ROI.

I suggest you read up on how bitcoin difficulty works as related to hashrate on the network.  Whether it's 10 months or 1 month, it's completely immaterial to your ROI. The network difficulty would be far greater than it is now back in December if we had shipped everything in October and you'd have the same people complaining because they don't understand how bitcoin works.

donch

Activity: 84

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:10:13 PM

I suggest you read up on how bitcoin difficulty works as related to hashrate on the network.  Whether it's 10 months or 1 month, it's completely immaterial to your ROI. The network difficulty would be far greater than it is now back in December if we had shipped everything in October and you'd have the same people complaining because they don't understand how bitcoin works.

Can you please provide some evidence to back up the claim that the recent rise in difficulty is due to the recent slow supply of BFL kit? Repeatedly making the claim doesn't make it true. If you have some calculations which back up the claim, then please share them.

I originally ordered from you in October and November last year and the sales pitch then was that the devices would be delivered before Avalon. That didn't happen. I have undoubtedly lost the potential to have made greater and faster ROI and profit if I'd invested in Avalon or ASICMiner back then. Instead, my money has been locked up in your company for nearly a year. The whole thing has been a disappointment...

"How are you justifying these as fair use?  They are clearly and unequivocally a copyright violation."
"I really want to know how you justify that under the fair use doctrine?  It does not conform to a single point of fair use."
Josh whining about people reusing his studio portrait shot on this forum. Can you copyright a copyright complaint? All Paypal refunds are final.
millsdmb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:27:18 PM

I suggest you read up on how bitcoin difficulty works as related to hashrate on the network.  Whether it's 10 months or 1 month, it's completely immaterial to your ROI. The network difficulty would be far greater than it is now back in December if we had shipped everything in October and you'd have the same people complaining because they don't understand how bitcoin works.

hey herp derp, why dont you just go buttfuck your socks over on your own site.

Unless you want to celebrate the 4,000th "BFL screws hitler" video with us. Then by all means stick around.

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 07:52:57 PM

Can you please provide some evidence to back up the claim that the recent rise in difficulty is due to the recent slow supply of BFL kit? Repeatedly making the claim doesn't make it true. If you have some calculations which back up the claim, then please share them.

I originally ordered from you in October and November last year and the sales pitch then was that the devices would be delivered before Avalon. That didn't happen. I have undoubtedly lost the potential to have made greater and faster ROI and profit if I'd invested in Avalon or ASICMiner back then. Instead, my money has been locked up in your company for nearly a year. The whole thing has been a disappointment...

What evidence do you want me to provide that would be accepted, other than the fact that the increase in hashrate can't be accounted for from any other source?

millsdmb

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:56:29 PM

What evidence do you want me to provide that would be accepted, other than the fact that the increase in hashrate can't be accounted for from any other source?

lmfaooo. you sir, are delusional

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
donch

Activity: 84

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:01:14 PM

I guess the obvious statistic would be total GH/s of kit so far delivered by BFL.

"How are you justifying these as fair use?  They are clearly and unequivocally a copyright violation."
"I really want to know how you justify that under the fair use doctrine?  It does not conform to a single point of fair use."
Josh whining about people reusing his studio portrait shot on this forum. Can you copyright a copyright complaint? All Paypal refunds are final.
mastaZZ

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:30:48 PM

Sir, I call this bullshit. You sound like most or all of diff comes from BFL devices? This is not true. Every days of your scam delay someone is getting ASICs in hand from other companies. BFL has some percentage of hashing network but not most or all. Asicminer, Bitfury, Avalon, and there are others. 10 months of waiting means that you are forced to find a noob (ebay?) who will overpay for your order (if you want to have positive roi). Those are the facts.
millsdmb

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:36:27 PM

just saw this, which reeks of bullshit

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11035951.htm

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: