Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins to invest. Stratis Or Waves?  (Read 1480 times)
al3x11 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:28:10 AM

i invested some of my good profits  i made by trading bch on bittrex to waves and now im looking to invest some other moneys in other altcoins.
i have a friend of mine who is telling me on stratis and him thinks thats even better than waves.whats your opinion wich one of those 2 coins have better chances for the future stratis or waves?

also what other alts are worth to buy now and hold for a long time.because thats what i really want to do 1-2 years long invest.

BellicoseBenny

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:44:38 AM

If you're sitting at your computer right this omment and aren't going to sleep soon, SIGT on cryptopia

long term no idea between those 2

Cryptopia is the only place the coin is traded, so you see all the orders in BTC or LTC
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:21:46 AM

I honestly recently invested in both. Looking around, I see a few other teams that work and deliver as Waves and Stratis team. There are thousands of crypto projects but I think these two are definitely one of the most concrete ones.
Good luck to all of us Wink
MrRig

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:26:18 AM

I'm invested in Waves and SIGT. Good luck!

Libre Bazaar - A Decentralized Anonymous MarketplacePre-ICOAnnouncement Thread
Blockchain and Data Storage Network Coupled With P2P Anonymous Networking
User Friendly ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven
SuWide

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:33:08 AM

I chose Stratis
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:42:50 AM

i invested some of my good profits  i made by trading bch on bittrex to waves and now im looking to invest some other moneys in other altcoins.
i have a friend of mine who is telling me on stratis and him thinks thats even better than waves.whats your opinion wich one of those 2 coins have better chances for the future stratis or waves?

also what other alts are worth to buy now and hold for a long time.because thats what i really want to do 1-2 years long invest.

In my own opinion, waves is a lot better because of it's features right now and it has it's own exchange on it's wallet but for better profit, I suggest you diversify between the two coins that you have mentioned. Stratis is good to hold too in my opinion so divide your investment 50/50 between those two, and do what you plan to with it either you hold it for a year or just wait for a big pump.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:29:54 AM

The best choice is to differentiate your investment, 50/50.
But on my opinion trust in waves is more. Maybe 65% Waves / 35% to Stratis.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:42:31 AM

In my opinion, the wave is more dominant if you want to invest in the long term. You can see price stability, as well as their big community. I see, the waves begin to be used altcoin developers as its token base. Would not that make long lasting waves in kriptocoin

If you want to choose an older one, we recommend selecting LTC for long-term investment altcoin. And do not forget the bitcoin
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:43:22 AM

I am loving what I am seeing from waves. I would pick waves as your primary between the two.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:56:10 AM

I'm down with WAVES!!!  it's gonna pump hard and fast!!
first.down

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:06:35 AM

I'm invested in Waves and SIGT. Good luck!

SIGT is just 2 weeks old coin but its trade volume is already second largest on Cryptopia.
PoorLad

Activity: 70

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:10:16 AM

^
This. Id invest the same way

CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:46:39 AM

Look at where WAVES is today!! It's doing great!!  It's getting a nice steady rise!!!  Don't miss out on this one people!!
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:46:29 PM

If you are torn between which altcoins to invest and you are rooting for both then maybe you should invest on both of them, Stratis and Waves. Depending on your budget you can divide them at least you won both parties.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
kekmituns

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:50:13 PM

Id say go with Waves.  It has a lot more going for it as a platform with it's DEX and other features.
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:54:04 PM

In my own opinion, waves is a lot better because of it's features right now and it has it's own exchange on it's wallet but for better profit, I suggest you diversify between the two coins that you have mentioned. Stratis is good to hold too in my opinion so divide your investment 50/50 between those two, and do what you plan to with it either you hold it for a year or just wait for a big pump.

I agree with you. If they will continue to developing the exchange it will be the moon. Anyway I hodl waves. I think they are good for longterm. I want to see 1 waves = 100$ next year

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:19:40 PM

I think you should invest in both of the projects. Waves is the ethereum killer and i believe that it will show fast growth in coming years and straits have really good concept and a brilliant development team. You should invest in both.
kelnel

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:32:15 PM

I'd do this too. Diversification is nice Smiley
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:00:05 AM

I think waves is better. Waves is actually a platform better than ethereum for ICOs so i believe that waves will replace ethereum in future. You can expect a very high price of waves within 1-2 years.
valr

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

+1 for waves. They are working on an improved/re-designed DEX UI which should drive the price up in the near future. It is a good long-term hold too with the increased adoption.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: