Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:16:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump and his 17-day vacation  (Read 928 times)
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:31:07 AM

I don't know why people thinking it is a big deal! Let the guy sits and thinks maybe the White House building is freakin him out!

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:20:57 AM

No stress, enjoy your vakay...

Smiley

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:33:34 AM

Until the President is not going to live like the average resident of his state they would not think about people. Politicians do not know how to live in their constituencies. They live in a closed society and not worried about their future and the future of their children.
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:36:20 AM

Until the President is not going to live like the average resident of his state they would not think about people. Politicians do not know how to live in their constituencies. They live in a closed society and not worried about their future and the future of their children.

The king of france louis XV and the russian tsar had the same line of reasoning.

It's clear that the white house should be mobile! First stop detroit or baltimore... for me it should be a moving camp accross the country...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:15:45 AM

I think it's just my country that many people sleep on the street. The government needs extra work to help people who do not have shelter, should be made temporary dwelling so as not to meet under the bridge, it is also dangerous if the bridge collapsed.
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:19:25 AM

I think it's just my country that many people sleep on the street. The government needs extra work to help people who do not have shelter, should be made temporary dwelling so as not to meet under the bridge, it is also dangerous if the bridge collapsed.

Meanwhile obama made 400'000'000$ lol, the clintons, the algore... lol.

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

Meanwhile obama made 400'000'000$ lol, the clintons, the algore... lol.

And you would do the same as them! But I am again mentioning what this effect you if he is at the WH or somewhere else?

..C..

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:01:06 PM

Smiley

Only in the united states you see poor and homeless proud of their own country!!!
Which tell us..Being loyal and patriotic has nothing to do with money, nor what a country can give you!

..C..

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:43:59 PM

The guy took me holidays than Obama and he was the one blabbering about his vacations. I am not saying that it's wrong, it's actually needed for that kind of a job but the guy talks too much about it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:53:53 PM

The guy took me holidays than Obama and he was the one blabbering about his vacations. I am not saying that it's wrong, it's actually needed for that kind of a job but the guy talks too much about it.

abusing it! Well consider how much taxes he paid over the years! Now he will take as much as he can from the system! 3-4 times what he paid as Tax.

..C..

Masha Sha

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:56:55 PM

Only in the united states you see poor and homeless proud of their own country!!!
Which tell us..Being loyal and patriotic has nothing to do with money, nor what a country can give you!

Yeah, making the betrayal and treason even hurting more.

I am curious if there are more homeless in north korea or china or the usa...

Let's bring more somali and third wolders, at least they aren't retarded patriots.

Mostly deplorable... curious how much bill would pay for a daughter there.

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:34:08 PM

Yeah, making the betrayal and treason even hurting more.

I am curious if there are more homeless in north korea or china or the usa...

Let's bring more somali and third wolders, at least they aren't retarded patriots.

Mostly deplorable... curious how much bill would pay for a daughter there.

You are right

..C..

dezeer22

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:53:53 PM

KBater

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:11:46 PM

He's a hoodlum. If you ask me, Trump should be impeached. Going on a 17 day vacation when he hasn't really done much of anything good for the country in the last ~8 months he's been in office. Anyone know what this puts his total number of vacation days at since he went into office?
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:27:05 PM

He's a hoodlum. If you ask me, Trump should be impeached. Going on a 17 day vacation when he hasn't really done much of anything good for the country in the last ~8 months he's been in office. Anyone know what this puts his total number of vacation days at since he went into office?

LOL, as much as I rail against Trump on these forums, I say let the man have a break. He's starting to show the wear and tear much quicker than Obama did; you can tell the stress of all this shit is eating him alive. His brand is suffering, his son is dragged into the shit, and his legacy is in question now. Despite the plain hypocrisy of his tweets about the former president's golfing/vacay habits, as a human watching another human suffer I say go for it. Besides, every day without Trump close to a pen/Twitter is a blessing nowadays.

And I'll just leave this tidbit here to nibble on:

http://www.newsweek.com/double-rainbow-trump-white-house-646460?amp=1

Whoa. Oh my God. It's a double rainbow all the way... over the White House.

It appeared on Thursday night, just after President Donald Trump left Washington, D.C., for a West Virginia rally touting Governor Jim Justice's decision to switch from the Democratic Party to the GOP. People in the capital quickly captured it on camera, with everyone from CNN's Jim Acosta to former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer posting photographs to Twitter.

Terribly written article, but LMAO.

The irony is killing me inside.
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:12:02 PM

How could he do anything? They are all opposing him. They all want the us constitution and bills of rights voided. They want to impose their plans over the world.

They are harrassing proven patriots (flynn) while letting murderers like those responsible for bengazhi free. They meet on airport between husband of an accused persons and the ag and get cheers, they get financed through an international cashmachine called fundation and are praised as patriots, fly 26 times on a plane and go on vacations on the private island of a notirous pedophile and are considered thruth worthy, they loot segregated accounts and are free, they lose billions and socialize their losses while keeping their gains they sit at the top of the money distribution and ask for more productivity from those the further appart, they send young men die in foreign countries while banging their daughters for them to pay their education, they emprison people for using plants of god and manipulate the genetic dna of the pmanet without knowing how a chain reaction will occurs, they build energy plant that once gone out of control are unstoppeable, they footprint buildings in hours...

Impressive isn't it?

And trump believe it can be peaceful? Ask the russians... they fight them now. See the chinese preparations... ahh no you can't... it's foged. But i gurantee you the impact will be violent: no fucking foeigners will rule china.

So for example trump calls sorros and say: you take your retreat tomorow, expose all your org and you son lives. You have 1h to start to leak, if in 24h it's not over... burial or hashes?

Go to hillary, bring the head of chelsea and the grand son to her. And say, it's over now. Bill corpse is there btw.

Then he will see some relaxation from the opponents...

Otherwise eric may end up in jail. That would bs great btw it would maybe wake him up. Remmeber they don't care of sanguin valley, or bengazi compound....

They are roaming suggardady.com, the higher the educations cam costs the better.

I only see a maoist approach... segmentation and wipe. Ex pull down the cnn building on them live, nyc and atlanta.

Trump doesn't realize how violent his opponents are, they will force vaccinate him, but don't worry, they will not cross the chinese wall... and if there is an intentional problem with chinese vaccine there will problems, even carelessness is already very problematic. Focus. It's a war and the capitulation or surrender of the ennemy is childish.

Cccp = china in a full state of war.

Readying ever day and then one move. And the globalist internationalist planners will all die. Thou shall never attempt to rule china, it would mean wanting to rule the tao or flow of life but if you don't rule china you will nver rule over the world and as such lose. None can stop you from attempting, but die you will, or rephrazed atop against thy will thou will.

LOL, as much as I rail against Trump on these forums, I say let the man have a break. He's starting to show the wear and tear much quicker than Obama did; you can tell the stress of all this shit is eating him alive. His brand is suffering, his son is dragged into the shit, and his legacy is in question now. Despite the plain hypocrisy of his tweets about the former president's golfing/vacay habits, as a human watching another human suffer I say go for it. Besides, every day without Trump close to a pen/Twitter is a blessing nowadays.

And I'll just leave this tidbit here to nibble on:

http://www.newsweek.com/double-rainbow-trump-white-house-646460?amp=1

Whoa. Oh my God. It's a double rainbow all the way... over the White House.

It appeared on Thursday night, just after President Donald Trump left Washington, D.C., for a West Virginia rally touting Governor Jim Justice's decision to switch from the Democratic Party to the GOP. People in the capital quickly captured it on camera, with everyone from CNN's Jim Acosta to former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer posting photographs to Twitter.

Terribly written article, but LMAO.

The irony is killing me inside.

By his own fault, why doesn't he eliminate hillary or cnn? They did for him:

At least this guy was honnest about his intention...

It's a war... ask putin he knows...

killgald

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:47:50 PM

I don't know why people thinking it is a big deal! Let the guy sits and thinks maybe the White House building is freakin him out!
Everyone deserve a vacation of course but he is the president of the most powerfull country in the world he needs to attemp to his work sooner eventually.

Masha Sha

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:12:18 PM

Everyone deserve a vacation of course but he is the president of the most powerfull country in the world he needs to attemp to his work sooner eventually.

LoL! Last vakay of xi? Of putin? They plan to impeach and his in vakay... on the other hand it let kelly attempt a sanitization of the white house... it's such a farce.the great chairman general leader of the only korea would have never let the situation go that badly... aligators would eat hillary in no time... one world order or not? It's not because the plan will fail at the annexion of china that usa can't be merged.

When the ennemies are all dead vakay forever. Until then continuous warfare pressure... in one hour chelsea dies, in 2 the son of sorros, in the cnn fareed jump, in 4... on and on...

What can be done in 17 days in china? Hehehehe.... 24480 minutes... it's a long long time.

Slowness to hide a lack of sense and purpose will not work long term, and even more problematic with the time going...

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:50:39 AM

By his own fault, why doesn't he eliminate hillary or cnn? They did for him:

Im of the same mind. I might be partisan, but common sense is common fucking sense. Hillary is a non issue, homegirl is sitting in a field writing some shit about "what happened" when its plainly obvious what the fuck happened, you fucked up. calling citizens deplorables, when you are asking for votes, kinda seems platinum level retard.  Like punching someone in the face and after they get up, telling them "So I can count on your vote, right?" also, not courting half of your voting base, because she thought this shit was a game and there was no chance of Trump winning, is weak sauce. She was cocky, and it bit her in the ass, deeply. Now she is writing a book instead of running the country. She wont get the chance to make the same mistake again.

But coming back on topic, CNN is plainly the enemy for Trump. The majority of the leaks have gone through CNN, at least the most damaging ones. I'm not for all this leaking shit; although I dont agree with Trump from like, the bottom of my being, he is the POTUS, duly elected. All Russia shit aside, even though I believe shit went down, it didnt happen until there is proof. Leaks undermine diplomacy. Since there is a distinct lack of diplomacy in the current WH, we need all the help we can get Smiley

But contrary to popular belief** (yall dont seem too keen on Sessions anymore), Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Third, Republican, is doing a whole lot to make sure CNN eats a long, thick legal dick:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions held a press conference to announce how avidly the Department of Justice was going to investigate and prosecute leakers of classified national security information. From now on, he said, “the Department of Justice is open for business.” (An odd statement, to be sure, suggesting that it was previously closed.) Much of what he said was nothing new—really, administrations have been going after leakers for decades—but the way he said it was clever, and not for the reasons one might think.

It is important to remember that this speech is supposed to be about leaks to the media. The title of the official transcript of his remarks is “Attorney General Jeff Sessions Delivers Remarks at Briefing on Leaks of Classified Materials Threatening National Security.” He starts out his remarks by condemning “the staggering number of leaks undermining the ability of our government to protect this country,” and explains that “no one is entitled to fight their battles in the media by revealing sensitive government information.” So, he’s obviously talking about leaks to the media, right? That’s what the briefing’s about: fighting leaks to the media. We’re all on the same page.

So, when this comes to pass, the media will have less ability to point out actually malfeasance and bullshit. and corruption will continue unabated Smiley

We will look back after all this, and grieve over how much we gave up in this deception. And I say we, brother, because as an American citizen, despite how I feel about this shit, i'm smack up in the middle of it. This is democracy. And we will all burn together, as one. As much as it pains me because I understand the intent behind the words, MAGA. If great means better than this, fuck it, i'll try it at this point. This isnt working.

We have forgotten our Father's faces. i can never say this enough, dammit.

**in the Breitbart comments section, this is the first thing I read when I wake up in the morning. Then RawStory, then Fox, then CNN, and finally Politico, which is actually unbiased more than half the time. I read them like this to have conflicting rhetoric; it helps reveal the logical fallacies writers base the article off of. Sometimes, you can tell the author knows they are defending some bullshit, but yet, an article is written.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:41:46 AM

What about the numerous vacations that Obama took while he was the president? Even when the Benghazi attacks were happening, Obama was busy playing golf at his private residence in Hawaii.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: