Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcion Spike  (Read 377 times)
oa17 (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:03:36 AM

I'm new to Bitcoin and to this forum. I've been checking the crypto market lately and Bitcoin is really doing great at $3200. I'm aware of the recent fork too. I'm just wondering why BTC swung from $2700 to $3200? and is it going to dip again? TIA 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
synapse81

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:07:38 AM

I'm new to Bitcoin and to this forum. I've been checking the crypto market lately and Bitcoin is really doing great at $3200. I'm aware of the recent fork too. I'm just wondering why BTC swung from $2700 to $3200? and is it going to dip again? TIA 

I was wondering the same. I had a similar thread started and someone responded mentioning all the BCC/BTC exchanging going on. Everybody is dumping their BCC to BTC.  I'm thinking that has a lot to do with the sudden and panicky sky rocketing of BTC dumping all their BCC before it's worthless.

So if that's the case, hopefully things will stabilize to make things more affordable again after this damn BCC fiasco of creating free money out of thin air gets behind us. If anything is going to cause a bubble it's that.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 10:09:34 AM

Probably there would be a correction. But the raise may be due to the success of BTC vs. the dump of the forked BCC. People see BTC as the victor, so they dump BCC and buy more BTC.

But a BCC pump would not be something strange to happen.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:27:17 AM

Probably there would be a correction. But the raise may be due to the success of BTC vs. the dump of the forked BCC. People see BTC as the victor, so they dump BCC and buy more BTC.

But a BCC pump would not be something strange to happen.

Definitely a BCH pump would happen at some point. Alts with no credible idea or backing have been pumped up in the past. BCH is at least an attempt to find a solution to a problem plaguing the Bitcoin network.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:28:29 AM

We will see the results in the next few years. Because rumored in 2020, Bitcoin price will be to the moon. The more good news about BTC, the more it will affect the price increase. And conversely, if there is a lot of bad news about BTC, btc price will decrease. This is just my opinion.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
IIOII
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:32:06 AM

The current spike could be the result of the BCH for BTC trade. But it's also possible that it's due to the upcoming SegWit activation and the fact that the network is healthy despite all the drama around the fork(s). The catastrophic predictions did not materialize, so there is less risk in buying.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:42:46 AM

The current spike could be the result of the BCH for BTC trade. But it's also possible that it's due to the upcoming SegWit activation and the fact that the network is healthy despite all the drama around the fork(s). The catastrophic predictions did not materialize, so there is less risk in buying.

There are a lot to include in the spike and the increase of BTC and it can be because of yes dumping the BCH is a thing right now, but the most thing I see is because segwit is activated right now, but there are still a risk in fluctuation and this kind of amount can certainly may drop, but right now try and in take the increase and allow yourself to get in the wave of bitcoin ocean!
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:46:16 AM

Bitcoin Cash users are being quick about dumping their BCH and gaining more BTC and this is giving more value to Bitcoin. Since you're new to cryptocurrencies, you will understand things that are going on by checking on various forum boards.
xJuturna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:51:08 AM

It will more than likely correct in the coming month. As most everyone here has said people saw it as a competition between the two after the fork and BTC was the obvious victor. It was pretty irrelevant though and will probably correct back to 2800 or 2900. Just my guess..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: