Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RNK]★Rankine★supporting science★PoS/PoW★  (Read 9777 times)
emya

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:04:57 PM

No update, no news... Dead!

wow quality Wink

Sorry, but I only update / announce anything if also anything is happening..

It almost looks like people use these kind of post, just to get the post count up.

@all interested, we're currently awaiting response from yobit.net
Coinsmarkets.com seems to be having problems ( as far as we know, they are working on getting the server back online)

We're exploring the most viable way to offer place for the questionnaire and at the same time, make the data workable for those that require it.
If anyone is able to work out a system itself for it, contact me, as said before, we're doing this project parttime and are willing to work out a fair pay for a dev that is capable of working out step 1.

Hi, can't you help me please
I'm opened my rankine wallet tomorrow, i have 1100 rankine, but when i open it NOW, the balance is gone, without any OUT TRANSACTION HISTORY
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emya

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:06:02 PM

anybody has some problem with me ?
balance go out without any transaction,
whoeier (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:16:18 PM

No issue here, you got a screenie or tx?

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
emya

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

All of trx is gone,, no balance no trx (in or out)

i'll try reinstall wallet
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:30:58 PM

Just make sure you keep the wallet.dat in place ( and have a backup of it )

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
emya

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

Problem solved, after reinstalling wallet, my balance come back

Thanks
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

Problem solved, after reinstalling wallet, my balance come back

Thanks

good to hear Cheesy

kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:05:48 AM

How about we exchange?

whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:18:50 AM

How about we exchange?

please read the entire topic, there is currently an exchange with RNK listed.

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-RNK.htm

unstreet

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:27:03 AM

How about we exchange?

some people won't trade on coinsmarkets  Grin
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:41:54 AM

How about we exchange?

There is no trade in this exchanger. Need a normal exchanger

darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:43:50 PM

Have talked with the dev about a issue with a pool and he was very responsive and helpful. it's a good sign that a dev is so responsive.

added to my list of coins to support.
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:58:43 PM

danrachita

Activity: 605
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:25:18 PM

Hi.
Dev can explain us what actions you take for listing this coin to new exchange and get a fair price for this coin?
As i see you are not active anymore las period and coin is start dumping at ridiculous prices on coinsmakets.
Please take action and show us you are the Dev of this coin.
Project is interesting and you and us can have serious incomes if you act as Dev of this coin.
BR.
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:33:47 AM

Hi mate,

We've requested several exchanges, but unfortunately they don't even took a moment to respond.

I'm aware that the price is dropping and I rather not see that happening either, unfortunately if people dump, that is out of my hands.

We're still looking for a more fitting method of getting the first stage up and running.

I've said it before and will keep reminding that we are doing this as a long term project, while running it parttime.
I understand that this might be disliked by people, do step out then, I know I'm in it for the long run and hope others are aswell.

Hi.
Dev can explain us what actions you take for listing this coin to new exchange and get a fair price for this coin?
As i see you are not active anymore las period and coin is start dumping at ridiculous prices on coinsmakets.
Project is interesting and you and us can have serious incomes if you act as Dev of this coin.
BR.

danrachita

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:58:31 AM

Hi mate,

We've requested several exchanges, but unfortunately they don't even took a moment to respond.

I'm aware that the price is dropping and I rather not see that happening either, unfortunately if people dump, that is out of my hands.

We're still looking for a more fitting method of getting the first stage up and running.

I've said it before and will keep reminding that we are doing this as a long term project, while running it parttime.
I understand that this might be disliked by people, do step out then, I know I'm in it for the long run and hope others are aswell.

Thanks for fast answer.
We hope to get soon good news.
BR.
danrachita

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:50:16 AM

Hi mate,

Hi.
BR.

If not so much activity please solve at least and pay for blockexplorer.
Thank you.
BR.
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:51:33 PM

Hey Dev
Any updates on this project?
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:38:53 AM

Hey Dev

Hi folks,

Unfortunately due to ongoing personal stuff and the need to work (I wish I woudn't have to), this kept being pushed forward, untill well I have to say now. Myself and the team are not happy with how it is going and have decided to try to pick up the slack. This may result in a less neat finished website, but it will get the idea going then and gives us the ability to fine tune it during the use of it.

The airdrops will cease to function soon and we will be looking for another way, to compensate those that are waiting on us.

DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

Hey Dev

Hi folks,

Unfortunately due to ongoing personal stuff and the need to work (I wish I woudn't have to), this kept being pushed forward, untill well I have to say now. Myself and the team are not happy with how it is going and have decided to try to pick up the slack. This may result in a less neat finished website, but it will get the idea going then and gives us the ability to fine tune it during the use of it.

The airdrops will cease to function soon and we will be looking for another way, to compensate those that are waiting on us.

Thanks for the update. The bolded part above is whats needed now. Once it gets going and more people become aware of this coin, it will take off and less important stuff like visually attractive website will come later.
Good luck dev.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: