Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3x days after the ICO has finished, STOX (STX) has entered the top 30  (Read 1348 times)
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:45:15 PM

Do you think STOX is a safer bet than Augur and Gnosis?

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:07:00 PM

STX is going to be HUGE 1 year from now, and will keep growing in the coming months. This is an easy 10x coin in the short to mid term.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:12:53 PM

Do you think STOX is a safer bet than Augur and Gnosis?

ICOs are a big gamble in general, but I do believe STOX is indeed a "safer" bet. STOX isn't trying to do something revolutionary or super original. But what makes them different is their planning and execution.

Their single goal is alot more humble -- to build a viable long-term business with STX coins as the primary currency. The potential use case is already there, and they already have an existing user base to become early adopters of the platform. Not to mention the hype and marketing.

They had these chess pieces in place BEFORE they even started the token sake. This tells me the team knows what they're doing. They know what it takes to build a successful business based on real-world experience, and not some empty promises outlined in fancy theoretical white paper. This is why I consider STOX to be a safer bet than Augur and Gnosis.

Well, Augur has already launched their beta. It's not super fancy though, but it's here. So, lets just hope Stox will keep up. I like both of them, but the actual product, it's UI/UX is what will matter. I subscribed to Stox newletters and hope we will be abe to try their platform by the end of the year!

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: