Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCC taking the crown.  (Read 2461 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:45:09 PM

When you look at it logically it is the only possible outcome.

BCC is true to Satoshis view of Bitcoin, it has the most support from all the big Bitcoin investors and infrastructure.

The price is very high compared to current mining power, this means miners have big incentive to switch to BCC instead of keeping their rigs pointed at the classic Bitcoin chain.

BCC team have enormous wealth ensuring price stability, development, infrastructure growth and security.

Once people realize this and the Bitcoin network loses computing power to BCC all Bitcoin capital will shift to BCC. Leaving the blockstream bankster Bitcoin we all got frustrated with over the past years in the dust.

The new ATH is nothing but a distraction of capital moving to BCC. Whales don't want you to get your hands on BCC  cheap while it lasts.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bancorholder

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:58:37 PM

we will know the answer at the next difficulty adjustment in 6 days.. BCC has fast difficulty reduction, if that kicks in and the difficulty goes down, miners will hop en masse while starving the btc chain. That is the moment of truth. Right now, everyone is just counting their future bitcoin earnings not thinking for a moment that value of their prized coin is about to be challenged in a serious way.
cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:11:46 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 03:22:16 PM by cashodler

I like this FUD. But I think it won't happen until November. Bitcoin Legacy will then become the past.

Why not start referring to the current bitcoin Bitcoin Legacy? Name full of respect for this historic currency that became the foundation for the new, true peer-to-peer currency, called Bitcoin Cash.

I don't really like those Bitcoin Core AXA bankster developers that try to undermine Bitcoin Cash by calling it Bcash creating fake twitter and subreddits, well, you can fork Bitcoin Cash and call it BCash, but until then, no one cares. Pathetic creatures those Core fanatics.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:14:08 PM

I like this FUD. But I think it won't happen until November.

Sorry but the bitcoin network is unlikely to survive that long.

cashodler

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:19:32 PM

It actually might, there will be a lot of FUD about the "2x" part of Segwit2x that is never going to be accepted (look what Bitcoin Core developer luke-jr said at reddit.com/r/btc), even though miners agreed to implement it. Then will be the right time to transition. Currenly I have some BCC hedge in case it happens really soon and in September will be ready to transform everything, currenly providing loans in BTC for margin traders.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:22:08 PM

It actually might, there will be a lot of FUD about the "2x" part of Segwit2x that is never going to be accepted (look what Bitcoin Core developer luke-jr said at reddit.com/r/btc), even though miners agreed to implement it. Then will be the right time to transition. Currenly I have some BCC hedge in case it happens really soon and in September will be ready to transform everything, currenly providing loans in BTC.

This has nothing to do with SegWit(2x) and everything with BCCs mining difficulty and enormously well funded team behind it.
Only a hand full of miners will be left to mine the original bitcoin blockchain for ideological reasons, the rest will switch to BCC chain to gain the most profit. Causing network stagnation well before November.

Bancorholder

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:23:41 PM

If nothing happens between now and end of November and BCC remains at around 0.06BTC or less I will probably abandon the belief that BCC is taking the crown. At that point I will just find solace in the fact that BCC will just be analogous to ETC and will still go up in value, just not as much.

I don't mean to spread FUD. I am merely speculating and trying to make money from it. Next week I plan to take a position in BCC/BCH. I personally don't believe most of our opinions will matter in what happens. In the end, the miners will decide what happens with Bitcoin. If BTC does well and goes up to 10k, I can see BCC trailing it at 1k so no matter which way it goes it will work out for me I think.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:26:38 PM

If nothing happens between now and end of November and BCC remains at around 0.06BTC or less I will probably abandon the belief that BCC is taking the crown. At that point I will just find solace in the fact that BCC will just be analogous to ETC and will still go up in value, just not as much.

I don't mean to spread FUD. I am merely speculating and trying to make money from it. Next week I plan to take a position in BCC/BCH. I personally don't believe most of our opinions will matter in what happens. In the end, the miners will decide what happens with Bitcoin. If BTC does well and goes up to 10k, I can see BCC trailing it at 1k so no matter which way it goes it will work out for me I think.

I can't think of a single reason why miners wouldn't switch en masse to the BCC chain, mining is a selfish business, they go where there is profit to be made.
Unless Bitcoin reaches like $8.000 within 6 days it will be more profitable to switch.

cashodler

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:28:43 PM

I think unless you sold every BCC you got by an air-drop, you will be fine no matter what happens and with profit and that applies to everyone. Selling all BCC is short-sighted if BCC taking over really happens, most people would actually lose all their money. I usually laugh at those people who spam dumping on twitter and here on this forum full of clowns.
Bancorholder

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:32:55 PM

I can't think of a single reason why miners wouldn't switch en masse to the BCC chain, mining is a selfish business, they go where there is profit to be made.
Unless Bitcoin reaches like $8.000 within 6 days it will be more profitable to switch.

Many pro-BTC people are saying that BTC mining is still more profitable than BCC. I'm no expert in this field but the counter argument is that BCC can adjust difficulty whereas BTC (segwit or segwit2x) will not have this key feature unless they HF and implement it. Also it has been alluded that if big blockers suddenly switch to mining for BCC, that will be enough to grind BTC transactions to a halt and as I mentioned earlier, BTC has no difficulty adjustment like BCC so it would be in trouble.
Bancorholder

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:42:05 PM

I think unless you sold every BCC you got by an air-drop, you will be fine no matter what happens and with profit and that applies to everyone. Selling all BCC is short-sighted if BCC taking over really happens, most people would actually lose all their money. I usually laugh at those people who spam dumping on twitter and here on this forum full of clowns.

I have to agree, selling BCC is incredibly short-sighted. I suppose I can't blame anyone. The mainstream attitude is that BCC is "free cash" to acquire more BTC or alt coins. It makes a lot sense to sell it before the market is flooded with supply too, so I can't blame them for that. I would have bought back into BCC after selling but at this point people think this coin is going to die or become valueless even though it's still in the top 5 of market cap. Right now BTC is at a ATH and alts are up too because of the "free cash" but this will dry up when the BCC runs dry and the flow of money ends.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

I'm no expert in this field but the counter argument is that BCC can adjust difficulty whereas BTC (segwit or segwit2x) will not have this key feature unless they HF and implement it.

At least you admit you're no expert.

BTC doesn't adjust difficulty? Of course it does.

How do you think the mining rate has stayed close to 10 minutes per block despite the continued increase in hashing power?

When the difficulty of the AltcoinCore network falls far enough to steal mining power from the Bitcoin network, both networks' difficulties will adjust accordingly, BCH's difficulty will rise while BTC's will fall. Eventually both networks will mine blocks every 10 minutes or so.
________

When I first read Cashodler's posts, I thought he might be a Kwukduck sock puppet.

Then when read this thread, I thought you might be also.

If so, sorry to interrupt your little 3-way anti-Bitcoin circle jerk conversation with yourself.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:22:52 PM

How could bitcoin network won't survive that long? Stated miners will left bitcoin network because bcash team have enormous wealth?
I really doubt about that.
Who are them? big Bitcoin investors and infrastructure. even miners who mining bcash just a few pool and mostly unknown https://cash.coin.dance/blocks
Well, many people still hold bcash expect for it rise again, and if you're right about bcash team and miners will support it, the outcome on November will be the same, people more likely to cash out this free money. I would like to cash out if bcash reach over $1000 again.
Waiting for your prediction. Cheesy Grin
PseudoCode

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:46:06 PM

Ah Kwukkie..

Werent you boosting Ethereum as the new golden boy last week ?   And something else before that ?

You do realise that nobody believes a word you say ?  because you will say *anything, as long as it is anti-bitcoin.

Hows that "$180 next week !" prediction you (and your "analysis team") made (back when we first encountered each other here) going for you ?
Still got your buy orders set at $9 in hope of "buying back lower" when you sold out at $10 ?

kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

Ah Kwukkie..

Werent you boosting Ethereum as the new golden boy last week ?   And something else before that ?

You do realise that nobody believes a word you say ?  because you will say *anything, as long as it is anti-bitcoin.

Hows that "$180 next week !" prediction you (and your "analysis team") made (back when we first encountered each other here) going for you ?
Still got your buy orders set at $9 in hope of "buying back lower" when you sold out at $10 ?

This has nothing to do with being a fan of one or the other, only with incentives and money.
You can't deny the Cash team is several orders of magnitude better funded than the Core team.
The other big factor is mining profitability, which will give miners huge incentive to mine Cash instead of Core.
Of course the difficulty of Core also adjusts but only if there is enough mining power left to find blocks in the first place, which i very much doubt. The incentive to switch is equal for all miners.

Underworld244

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

tomorrow 150$. See.

Claim up to 5,000 satoshi every 15 minutes. 5% daily bonus. Admin Contact
 http://bonusbitcoin.co

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:25:14 PM

we will know the answer at the next difficulty adjustment in 6 days.. BCC has fast difficulty reduction, if that kicks in and the difficulty goes down, miners will hop en masse while starving the btc chain. That is the moment of truth. Right now, everyone is just counting their future bitcoin earnings not thinking for a moment that value of their prized coin is about to be challenged in a serious way

And what is it going to change?

The price is determined at exchanges, while traders don't particularly care about how long it takes for transactions to confirm and how much people have to pay as fees. Even if half of all the miners all of a sudden switch to mining Bitcoin Cash will it help its price, and if it will, how exactly, i.e. by what means? The mining difficulty of all shit coins is next to nothing but that alone is certainly not enough to magically resurrect them and keep alive. Really, if no one is going to use BCC, what is the purpose of all that hashing power accumulated by miners that would amount to mining almost empty blocks?

PseudoCode

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:31:38 PM

Yes, and Im sure that the Reserve Bank "development team" is a lot better funded than both of them put together..

Having lots of money to spend does *not equal "coming up with a better product".  
In fact, it usually means the *opposite, since people with lots of money are usually engaged in plans to get even *more of it.

And that means they are focused on developing products that will firstly benefit *them with profit,
while "usefulness to others" is a secondary objective to convince people to buy it..  
How many big companies do you know that are altruistic and anti-mainstream-finance ?
You think Jihan Wu is pushing his wheelbarrow for everyone else's benefit ?

And your "mining profitability" argument is twaddle too...   maybe while the difficulty is low, a few non-Bitmain miners will support bcc for a little while until the difficulty increases.. then they will look at which way the price of bcc vs btc is going, and how much sense it makes to mine a coin that has nothing to recommend it and no significant points of difference,

(except 8mb blocks, which nobody has yet proved will do anything beneficial for the network except allow miners to scoop up more transaction fees per block and *may involve significant security risks..  tell me how Bcc is going after its survived 5 years of network attacks, and I might start to have some confidence in it).

Sooner or later, they will add up whether it makes more sense to mine a coin that is far more likely to fail, and is presently dropping in value..

But there's no point arguing with you, From past experience, I know that anytime someone debunks one of your loads of crap, you just ignore it and start a new thread crying doom about the next thing.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:52:22 PM

Just dropped by to see the crazy crowd. Yes, all here, nothing changed in years, only that the crazies started using new acronyms ) Guess time does not cure that.

Please continue.

i am satoshi
seradj0

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

Ah Kwukkie..

This has nothing to do with being a fan of one or the other, only with incentives and money.
You can't deny the Cash team is several orders of magnitude better funded than the Core team.
The other big factor is mining profitability, which will give miners huge incentive to mine Cash instead of Core.
Of course the difficulty of Core also adjusts but only if there is enough mining power left to find blocks in the first place, which i very much doubt. The incentive to switch is equal for all miners.
are you serious !!!/?
you are the one talking about dump several times and about HF and ............ long list
sure you are a roger or jihan Weld
core are not better than cash team but away from them with years
hope bcash team gonna fix the malleability which SW do

Geek,
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:04:08 PM

BCC team have enormous wealth ensuring price stability, development, infrastructure growth and security.
This also makes investing in BCC quite risky because greedy members of those team can easily dump their holding when price will pump hard. Bitcoincash was just created to centralize bitcoin which nobody wants.

centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:27:24 PM

You are just as intriguing as Proudhon was. Is there someway one could "follow" or get notified upon activity of certain users on this forum?? Its like counter-signaling for elite holders.
....and some comical relief. because there are plenty on the forum posting with similar thoughts but are actually serious about what they post.

phuclzu12

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:38:01 PM

This also makes investing in BCC quite risky because greedy members of those team can easily dump their holding when price will pump hard. Bitcoincash was just created to centralize bitcoin which nobody wants.
Well most holder Bitcoin are from China and they are people very easy take profit after their coin holding reach to highest price and forget it. So, be carefully with altcoin have most trader from China holding, as Antshare, Litecoin, Stellar ...
ziploc+

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

Even if I don't like the fact that BTC splitted...

The BTH/BCC will raise...

It will become the biggest alt...

I think it will maintain a minimum 10% value of BTC but might go higher

Many coins will never be claimed, it has BTC origins, huge diversification, solid blockchain and it's a somehow cheap opportunity to get in before BTC goes parabolic.

On the short term it will probably go down in value...but in the long term it will rise

I'm not a noob..Just got my acc. hacked and stolen here's the proof:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1996358.msg19877515#
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:33:03 PM

Many coins will never be claimed, it has BTC origins, huge diversification, solid blockchain and it's a somehow cheap opportunity to get in before BTC goes parabolic.

On the short term it will probably go down in value...but in the long term it will rise

You Sir, make no sense whatsoever...

How does an investment in something cheaper per unit give a better investment at a continuous rate of 10%?
Math much?

krizniq

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:08:27 PM

kwukduck likes BCC, that means we should really dump it... I was not sure if i'll do it, but now, pretty much decided Smiley

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:00:50 PM

kwukduck likes BCC, that means we should really dump it... I was not sure if i'll do it, but now, pretty much decided Smiley

If you read satoshis whitepaper you would know the direction Bitcoin is going is not what he would have wanted, he only wanted to scale to bigger blocks over time, which is what BCC is doing, no fancy protocol changes to cripple the whole thing.
Devs worked so hard a few years ago to get rid of transaction malleability just to now reintroduce that attack vector again through SegWit... Sorry but if you don't see the bankster/blockstream scheme behind this you're just not paying attention.

centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:30:34 PM

If you read satoshis whitepaper you would know the direction Bitcoin is going is not what he would have wanted, he only wanted to scale to bigger blocks over time, which is what BCC is doing, no fancy protocol changes to cripple the whole thing.
Devs worked so hard a few years ago to get rid of transaction malleability just to now reintroduce that attack vector again through SegWit... Sorry but if you don't see the bankster/blockstream scheme behind this you're just not paying attention.

kwukduck=funniest guy ever. I love this guy. not much makes me chuckle anymore but this guy gives me a laugh. man....does anyone know how to follow or get notified when certain users post? I'd like to follow this guy.

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:36:06 PM

You are just as intriguing as Proudhon was. Is there someway one could "follow" or get notified upon activity of certain users on this forum?? Its like counter-signaling for elite holders.
....and some comical relief. because there are plenty on the forum posting with similar thoughts but are actually serious about what they post.

Proudhon had some style.  when I was noob he scared the shit out of me.
ziploc+

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:06:12 PM

How does an investment in something cheaper per unit give a better investment at a continuous rate of 10%?
Math much?

I will draw it for you..

10% ====> BTC 3K---BTH 300........BTC 10K----BTH 1K and so on...

Cheaper....for people who can't afford to purchase numerous thousands of $ in BTC...they can get in a cheaper price...

I'm not a noob..Just got my acc. hacked and stolen here's the proof:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1996358.msg19877515#
Bancorholder

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:15:58 AM

we will know the answer at the next difficulty adjustment in 6 days.. BCC has fast difficulty reduction, if that kicks in and the difficulty goes down, miners will hop en masse while starving the btc chain. That is the moment of truth. Right now, everyone is just counting their future bitcoin earnings not thinking for a moment that value of their prized coin is about to be challenged in a serious way

The price is determined at exchanges, while traders don't particularly care about how long it takes for transactions to confirm and how much people have to pay as fees. Even if half of all the miners all of a sudden switch to mining Bitcoin Cash will it help its price, and if it will, how exactly, i.e. by what means? The mining difficulty of all shit coins is next to nothing but that alone is certainly not enough to magically resurrect them and keep alive. Really, if no one is going to use BCC, what is the purpose of all that hashing power accumulated by miners that would amount to mining almost empty blocks?

Mining is a selfish business. The idea is that we will see some BTC miners migrate to mine BCC and then

*this is where my wild speculation happens*

Big Blockers suddenly leave BTC to mine BCC (which was always the plan). BTC at this point grinds to a halt because they can't adjust to the situation and because the remaining BTC miners cannot mine BTC at this point they will switch en mass to BCC. The result is chaos resulting in BCC going up in value, BTC going down because BTC holders will want to hedge their holdings by buying into BCC. You say nobody is going to use BCC but what I am saying is they *might* if the BTC network grinds to a halt for a prolonged period.

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:24:13 AM

The price is very high compared to current mining power, this means miners have big incentive to switch to BCC instead of keeping their rigs pointed at the classic Bitcoin chain.

at a glance, that seems right. but it doesn't seem like difficulty has adjusted enough to actually make it profitable to mine at this point. Via's hash rate dropped from 75P to 25P in the last couple days, and blocks are being mined a bit slower (or maybe at the same rate). i haven't seen a major difficulty adjustment in days now.

has anyone run the numbers? is it profitable to mine at this point?

krizniq

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:04:21 AM

Right, thats why viabtc announced transaction malleability in bcc network just yesterday, rodger sir Wink

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:23:23 AM

BCC taking the crown? You sounds funny, maybe in your dreams you can take the crown but in reality you can never steal the crown of bitcoin because he is the only king of cryto currency world. Even the crown of ethereum as king of altcoins I think it was hard for BCC to steal.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:31:35 AM

Mining is a selfish business. The idea is that we will see some BTC miners migrate to mine BCC and then

*this is where my wild speculation happens*

Big Blockers suddenly leave BTC to mine BCC (which was always the plan). BTC at this point grinds to a halt because they can't adjust to the situation and because the remaining BTC miners cannot mine BTC at this point they will switch en mass to BCC. The result is chaos resulting in BCC going up in value, BTC going down because BTC holders will want to hedge their holdings by buying into BCC. You say nobody is going to use BCC but what I am saying is they *might* if the BTC network grinds to a halt for a prolonged period

This is not wild speculation

This is wet dreaming by any name. And you told it yourself that mining is a selfish business, i.e. aimed at earning profits before anything else. So why miners should drop the golden goose that genuine Bitcoin is and massively switch to something which would be giving them only losses? They won't switch to Bitcoin Cash until its price comes close to the price of Bitcoin, but this is not going to happen. I'd rather say that BCC is sooner going to kick the bucket than rise in value. The price dynamics are pretty dismal for Bitcoin Cash right now and its chances are not very encouraging overall

roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:59:59 AM

Everything that you explained is nothing if the price for each bitcoin cash is small like right now. People get used to a huge price on bitcoin and when people see the bitcoin cash, i'm sure people will leave it. The volume for Bitcoin cash is really big though like bitcoin volume, so maybe it takes a long time to make the bcc price stable.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:19:56 AM

How could bitcoin network won't survive that long? Stated miners will left bitcoin network because bcash team have enormous wealth?
I really doubt about that.
Who are them? big Bitcoin investors and infrastructure. even miners who mining bcash just a few pool and mostly unknown https://cash.coin.dance/blocks
Well, many people still hold bcash expect for it rise again, and if you're right about bcash team and miners will support it, the outcome on November will be the same, people more likely to cash out this free money. I would like to cash out if bcash reach over $1000 again.
Waiting for your prediction. Cheesy Grin

Well, you mention many people still hold bcash and Im not one of them. I already cash out my bcash while at $500 price, if not bcause my exchange site problem, I would cash out when it reach $1k. I dont understand why most of people still holding a free airdrop while the price is high. I think sell it and buy more right now (when the price drop) is a better choice.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:05:23 AM

Everything that you explained is nothing if the price for each bitcoin cash is small like right now. People get used to a huge price on bitcoin and when people see the bitcoin cash, i'm sure people will leave it. The volume for Bitcoin cash is really big though like bitcoin volume, so maybe it takes a long time to make the bcc price stable.

The volume is really big like bitcoin? You're either nuts or lying...

BCC last 10 blocks, took 8 hours to confirm, in that time there were 3.483 transactions worth 61 million USD.
Bitcoin last 10 blocks took under 1.5 hours to confirm, in that time there were 15.438 transactions worth 428 million USD.
Now scale that up to the BCC timeframe and we see BCC has less than 2.7% of the economic traffic of Bitcoin.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:29:54 AM

BCC last 10 blocks, took 8 hours to confirm, in that time there were 3.483 transactions worth 61 million USD.
Bitcoin last 10 blocks took under 1.5 hours to confirm, in that time there were 15.438 transactions worth 428 million USD.
Now scale that up to the BCC timeframe and we see BCC has less than 2.7% of the economic traffic of Bitcoin

So what's the point of this coin?

Your figures just show how pathetic this Bitcoin Cash is. If its economic power is only around 3% of Bitcoin's, then its current price of about 200 dollars per coin is still overhyped, and it has plenty of room where to collapse into. If we make simple calculations (I know they are not meaning anything in particular but still), we should see its price well below 100 dollars. And this is where this shit alt coin belongs, i.e. below 100 dollars per coin closer to the lower end of that range at that

kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:46:32 AM

Now scale that up to the BCC timeframe and we see BCC has less than 2.7% of the economic traffic of Bitcoin

Your figures just show how pathetic this Bitcoin Cash is. If its economic power is only around 3% of Bitcoin's, then its current price of about 200 dollars per coin is still overhyped, and it has plenty of room where to collapse into. If we make simple calculations (I know they are not meaning anything in particular but still), we should see its price well below 100 dollars. And this is where this shit alt coin belongs, i.e. below 100 dollars per coin closer to the lower end of that range at that

It IS pathetic, that's not the point i was trying to make when i started the topic.

My points are:
BCC is true to Satoshis whitepaper. Giving people, specially early adopters that use it for its fundamentals rather than a tool to make more dollars, incentive to support it.
BCC will be incredibly easy to mine in about 5 days because of the difficulty adjustment. All miners now have big incentive to mine the BCC chain instead of Bitcoin, even at a lower value, this is incredibly profitable for a miner.
As a result of miners mining BCC en masse instead of staying on the Bitcoin chain, the Bitcoin network will stagnate, it will be extremely slow or just come to a halt.
Transactions are already not being included into blocks without ridiculous fees, imagine the fees when block times become worse than they are now for BCC.... We are looking at fees of hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

I'm sorry but if you really don't understand the danger BCC poses to Bitcoin you really don't understand economics or Bitcoin.
People are really getting fed up with the bankster/blockstream NWO agenda of Bitcoin and that will show sooner rather than later.
Remember we created Bitcoin to have an opportunity to get rid of those banksters, big corporations and governments influencing and controlling our finances.

stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6317

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:49:34 AM

Just one day more in the history of bitcoincash and we have confirmation
The crown of dumping has been awarded to BCC.

There is no hash support, there is no price support, there is no support from users, there are no users , there is no usage for it, from this you can only draw one single conclusion:
There is no need for this coin to exist in the first place.

And there will be no place for it in the future, no matter how many unicorns you want to paint on the dump walls.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:05:09 AM

There is no hash support, there is no price support, there is no support from users, there are no users , there is no usage for it, from this you can only draw one single conclusion:

And there will be no place for it in the future, no matter how many unicorns you want to paint on the dump walls.

Well yeah, it's not going to overtake BTC or anything. But it looks just like Ethereum Classic did when the split happened. ETC seemed dead at first, with very little hash support. But over time, it was accumulated and gained considerable value.
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:24:52 AM

Well, it is $200+ for the holders of Bitcoin. That is enough reason for it to exist.
Who can say no to free money?  Smiley

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
oslak

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:33:43 AM

BCH difficulty is reduced to 16% of BTC. We're seeing more blocks getting mined. It will still get lower.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:34:22 AM

It IS pathetic, that's not the point i was trying to make when i started the topic.

My points are:
BCC is true to Satoshis whitepaper

I don't quite understand what you refer to here

If Satoshi envisaged Bitcoin as a currency, i.e. as a genuine means of payment and exchange, then I agree that Bitcoin is nowhere near that. But, on the other hand, I can't possibly see how Bitcoin Cash takes us in that direction. Such adoption still won't happen just because BCC has larger blocks. People won't miraculously stop speculating with Bitcoin and start using it as a payment for goods and services. Further, even on purely technical grounds, there are already much more efficient and effective off-chain solutions that offer virtually unlimited processing capacity, and that doesn't mean that we should write them off completely and blindly follow "Satoshi's vision" simply because he didn't know about these solutions in his time

I'm sorry but if you really don't understand the danger BCC poses to Bitcoin you really don't understand economics or Bitcoin.
People are really getting fed up with the bankster/blockstream NWO agenda of Bitcoin and that will show sooner rather than later.
Remember we created Bitcoin to have an opportunity to get rid of those banksters, big corporations and governments influencing and controlling our finances.

This is all empty talk

Bancorholder

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:58:35 AM

My points are:

If Satoshi envisaged Bitcoin as a currency, i.e. as a genuine means of payment and exchange, then I agree that Bitcoin is nowhere near that. But, on the other hand, I can't possibly see how Bitcoin Cash takes us in that direction. Such adoption still won't happen just because BCC has larger blocks. People won't miraculously stop speculating with Bitcoin and start using it as a payment for goods and services. Further, even on purely technical grounds, there are already much more efficient and effective off-chain solutions that offer virtually unlimited processing capacity, and that doesn't mean that we should write them off completely and blindly follow "Satoshi's vision" simply because he didn't know about these solutions in his time

This is all empty talk

Read the whitepaper. Hell, just read the synopsis of the whitepaper written by any person. It's clear to anyone reading your post you don't know what you are talking about.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:39:40 PM

Once people realize this and the Bitcoin network loses computing power to BCC all Bitcoin capital will shift to BCC. Leaving the blockstream bankster Bitcoin we all got frustrated with over the past years in the dust.

Even at this point of time, the BTC computing power is much more than that of BCC. I don't think that BCC is going to overtake BTC anywhere in the near future. That is, unless the scaling issues with BTC surface once again.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 03:06:44 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 03:32:22 PM by deisik

My points are:

This is all empty talk

Read the whitepaper. Hell, just read the synopsis of the whitepaper written by any person. It's clear to anyone reading your post you don't know what you are talking about

Why should I read the synopsis of the whitepaper written by any person?

Are you mentally deficient or what? Anyway, I thought I made it quite clear right from the start that I didn't quite understand what the poster referred to. So what's the point of your post? If you are not looking for a sort of third-rate trolling, or anything to that tune, explain what Satoshi's vision in this regard is instead of making silly and utterly meaningless remarks and comments ("it's clear to anyone reading your post you don't know what you are talking about", lol). As far as I know, the block size was first set to 32 megabytes, then it was diminished by Satoshi himself to 1 megabyte to make mining more robust and resilient. And he did view Bitcoin as a means of payment, i.e. as a currency, and not as a vehicle for speculation

Do you disagree with that?

romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:00:51 PM

Even at this point of time, the BTC computing power is much more than that of BCC. I don't think that BCC is going to overtake BTC anywhere in the near future. That is, unless the scaling issues with BTC surface once again.

If I were Jihan Wu and I wanted to create some drama, here's what I would do: Start spamming again (spam largely stopped as we approached the BIP148/BIP91 threat), creating the appearance of congestion in spite of Segwit. Then start moving a large percentage of hash power to the Bitcoin Cash chain, further exacerbating the capacity problems on the BTC chain by slowing down block time.

It probably won't happen, but it would make for some good drama...
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:03:17 AM

If I were Jihan Wu and I wanted to create some drama, here's what I would do: Start spamming again (spam largely stopped as we approached the BIP148/BIP91 threat), creating the appearance of congestion in spite of Segwit. Then start moving a large percentage of hash power to the Bitcoin Cash chain, further exacerbating the capacity problems on the BTC chain by slowing down block time.

This is not gonna happen for pretty obvious reasons

Somehow, people still continue to think that Bitcoin Cash is somehow linked to the regular Bitcoin (so you are not alone if that gives you some comfort) in the way they can freely move funds between the two currencies, and if there is a sort of congestion on the one blockchain, they can switch to the other which is less congested. But this is no longer the case (and, in fact, has never been). Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin (despite its name) just like any other altcoin, and, if anything, it makes sense to use Litecoin if you are looking for fast and cheap transactions

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:53:29 AM

Somehow, people still continue to think that Bitcoin Cash is somehow linked to the regular Bitcoin (so you are not alone if that gives you some comfort) in the way they can freely move funds between the two currencies, and if there is a sort of congestion on the one blockchain, they can switch to the other which is less congested. But this is no longer the case (and, in fact, has never been). Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin (despite its name) just like any other altcoin, and, if anything, it makes sense to use Litecoin if you are looking for fast and cheap transactions

I think the point was that Bitcoin Cash was framed as fulfilling some original vision of bitcoin, with BU-approved scaling, etc. For years, a hard fork to larger block sizes was pushed as a "scaling solution" for Bitcoin, so yes, while Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin, so too would be any hard fork of bitcoin. If the community ever decides to remove/alter consensus rules in the future, including to fix an existential protocol flaw, the forked coin will also be an altcoin.

I'm of the opinion that any hard fork is an altcoin, and therefore cannot be Bitcoin. But try explaining that to other bitcoiners..... and the btc1/Segwit2x camp.

jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:03:53 AM

Well, it is $200+ for the holders of Bitcoin. That is enough reason for it to exist.
Meh, yeah. There was no need for a immediate fork for a 8MB block size, but well after all what we got was just a altcoin bitcoin copy with 8mb block size. completely useless other than just claiming some free money.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:35:59 AM

I am just holding a little of BCC hoping some pump, but I do not think it will go anywhere in the long run. BTC is so much stronger that there is even no comparison between the two.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:37:28 AM

I think the point was that Bitcoin Cash was framed as fulfilling some original vision of bitcoin, with BU-approved scaling, etc. For years, a hard fork to larger block sizes was pushed as a "scaling solution" for Bitcoin, so yes, while Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin, so too would be any hard fork of bitcoin. If the community ever decides to remove/alter consensus rules in the future, including to fix an existential protocol flaw, the forked coin will also be an altcoin

Yes, I read many of these debates

And I know that it was sort of Satoshi's vision to increase the block sizes once there is not enough room to fit all new transactions coming in thanks to Bitcoin expansion and growth. That said, I don't think that it is a scaling solution at all, it is a dead end, in fact. If Satoshi were still around, he would likely agree that today there are better approaches which could actually scale up Bitcoin processing capacity without sacrificing (a lot of) decentralization in a genuine way. We are already heavily centralized by miners anyway, so taking away some power from them (say, via Lightning Network) can't and won't hurt Bitcoin

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

BCC is true to Satoshis view of Bitcoin, it has the most support from all the big Bitcoin investors and infrastructure.

The new ATH is nothing but a distraction of capital moving to BCC. Whales don't want you to get your hands on BCC  cheap while it lasts.

I really didn't pay attention to BCC but if this is the issue and all miners change their equipment to mine BCC it will be the doom for the BTC industry, however I don't have such BCC only in the wallet that I have in my BTC before. We shall see where this is going to lead.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:51:27 AM

I am just holding a little of BCC hoping some pump, but I do not think it will go anywhere in the long run. BTC is so much stronger that there is even no comparison between the two.
Most holder BCC (not is Whales or Big Boy on market) are choose believe in one day the price of BCC can pumps. But for me, the current price of BCC is right with the value of it, because new altcoin on market can't growth very fast as in past days it did. Growth slowly and stable always better than fast but temporary
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

Its one of the best FUD spread here after the hard fork about BTC.Does BCC really has big investors support? Thats really shocking to hear.From where did you find those investors?You may be a person who want to dump BTC to buy it cheap,but try to be a little bit honest in giving the details about BTC and BCC.So,you are coming to say that whales are buying BCC at cheap rate,thats a good joke.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stompix
Legendary

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:08:21 PM

Honestly, any coin with a bit of investment in marketing, and not even close to the sum spent by the bccrash fanboys would reach 200$.
Check the market, there are coins with 0 transactions for hours which are valuated at millions in marketcap.

Remember midsafecoin? What the hell and fword was that and why is it still there?
Cause...madness

Its one of the best FUD spread here after the hard fork about BTC.Does BCC really has big investors support? Thats really shocking to hear.From where did you find those investors?You may be a person who want to dump BTC to buy it cheap,but try to be a little bit honest in giving the details about BTC and BCC.So,you are coming to say that whales are buying BCC at cheap rate,thats a good joke.

Don't try. You're wasting your time. The duck is just like nagle or proudhon (in it's worse days) right now.
This duck flies above the clouds of reasons.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:02:09 AM

Math much?

I will draw it for you..

10% ====> BTC 3K---BTH 300........BTC 10K----BTH 1K and so on...

Cheaper....for people who can't afford to purchase numerous thousands of $ in BTC...they can get in a cheaper price...

...and to think, here I thought I could buy fractions of a coin.  Roll Eyes
stompix
Legendary

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:13:34 PM

No, in the vision of Ducktoshi you should always buy a full coin, because ...something.
I remember one guy that was so happy his altcoin was 7 or so satoshi because he could buy a lot of coins while he could only afford 1/4 or so of a bitcoin.

I wonder if in real life people feel richer with 1000 pennies than with a hundred bill.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:19:50 PM

No, in the vision of Ducktoshi you should always buy a full coin, because ...something.
I remember one guy that was so happy his altcoin was 7 or so satoshi because he could buy a lot of coins while he could only afford 1/4 or so of a bitcoin.

I wonder if in real life people feel richer with 1000 pennies than with a hundred bill.
Feelings of financial tolerance come with time and if you have at least a few coins that you will need for your daily life, and if you have enough, why not become rich. To date, I think that Bitcoin is under threat, because of his double. The plug was quite expected, but I think that many users may suffer from this.
stompix
Legendary

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:09:47 PM

Feelings of financial tolerance come with time and if you have at least a few coins that you will need for your daily life, and if you have enough, why not become rich. To date, I think that Bitcoin is under threat, because of his double. The plug was quite expected, but I think that many users may suffer from this.

How about the short version of what you posted, I'll do it for you:
"I don't have a clue what I'm posting but as long as there are 3 lines of text it's a post and It's counted."
Keep your poetry for yourself next time

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████