Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reached 3.2K!!  (Read 5214 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:43:22 PM

Hehe 😂 breaking the record again by reaching 3350$.
To the moon Bitcoin!!!!

Yes you are right.It crossed 3300 $ now.Many had said It price will reach 50$.But now it's 3300$ and above.So you should think how much strong bitcoin is .Bitcoin is the king of all altcoin. Now no other altcoin will replace the bitcoin. Only the price itself say the truth about bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:17:54 PM

This is the moment that most people here are waiting and finally became real Grin and for sure they are now waiting for it to pass on a much higher price, nothing's impossible because there are many speculations before that bitcoin will reach a certain value when it wasn't that much expensive and now seeing how much the price has become .
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:26:11 PM

This is the moment that most people here are waiting and finally became real Grin and for sure they are now waiting for it to pass on a much higher price, nothing's impossible because there are many speculations before that bitcoin will reach a certain value when it wasn't that much expensive and now seeing how much the price has become .

Ya I am also one among them.Why because I had inversed half of my property in bitcoin only.If the bitcoin was exit in August 1 means.I had loss half of my property. My luck it was not happened so.I was happy to see the price is crossed 3351$ so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:36:39 PM

Is it possible to get bitcoin in my rank?
If you mean to enter a signature campaign, nope, you cannot as a Newbie.
What do you mean? I believe you have been misled, sir. You can join a signature campaign even if you just started posting on the forum. Mind you there aren’t many campaigns that accept newbies and the one that does pay a very minute amount.

If you want a list of the signature campaigns that are open and available, then I would refer you to this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
It is regularly updated and used by many forum members.

There is, currently, 1 campaign open that accepts newbies (your rank). It is the WhyFuture campaign. The link to their campaign thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376
As I said beforehand, they do not pay you a large amount of Bitcoin for your posts, but the amount they pay will increase when your rank increases. For newbies (your rank) they pay 0.000045 BTC per post and allow you to make a maximum of 40 paid posts a week. So if you make 40 constructive posts you will be paid 0.0018 per week in Bitcoin.
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:12:48 PM

Ya I am also one among them.Why because I had inversed half of my property in bitcoin only.If the bitcoin was exit in August 1 means.I had loss half of my property. My luck it was not happened so.I was happy to see the price is crossed 3351$ so.

Now the price of bitcoin is 3353$.Many said reaching 3000$ is a peak .It will be reached at the end of the year.Now it's crossed 100$ + then the expected one.I.e 3200$.We are hoping for bitcoin to reach 5000$.If this achieved means,the profit will be high
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:30:01 PM

One thing has become clear to me since I first saw btc December 2013;
Not once was selling btc a good idea for me, not a single time - ever. Of course, I don't have mad skillz trading. Here we are 8 years onto this thing and the same thing can be said - it will always go higher than where you sold.
So, all I can conclude is hold what you have and buy when you can and leave the selling to the traders who know what they are doing. Hint - not too many know what they are doing.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:39:15 PM

I'm expecting bitcoin will rise up in $5000 this year, bitcoin is very strong even in august 1 that I thought bitcoin will huge dump but no It's continuously rising up.
Holy crapsteaks!!  I woke up this morning to find bitcoin at $3380 or something crazy like
that, definitely at its all time high.   To those users who say we can't reach $5000 by the end of the
year, I respectfully beg to differ.  At this rate we'll be there in like 2 months.

I haven't really checked the whole market,   but some altcoins are doing well too.  Should probably
buy some of the better ones.  Anyhow,  nice to see bitcoin ripping up the roadway!
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:44:12 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is 3353$.Many said reaching 3000$ is a peak .It will be reached at the end of the year.Now it's crossed 100$ + then the expected one.I.e 3200$.We are hoping for bitcoin to reach 5000$.If this achieved means,the profit will be high
Profit from holding bitcoin is already high, it all depends on when you joined the hype train. All price expectation is based on pure speculation.
We have nothing like a certain price bitcoin needs to reach in x amount of time. We all are hoping for growth and we have it.
Don't wait forever for BTC to gain more and more value - if you think profit is good enough for you, sell some BTC.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:51:44 AM

Profit from holding bitcoin is already high, it all depends on when you joined the hype train. All price expectation is based on pure speculation.
We have nothing like a certain price bitcoin needs to reach in x amount of time. We all are hoping for growth and we have it.
Don't wait forever for BTC to gain more and more value - if you think profit is good enough for you, sell some BTC.

We all know that it is driven by pure speculation. So if we think that bitcoin will still rise then no need to sell it today. Segwit is just a few days around and the hype around it says that the price could go higher. So for me, I still wait and hold for more time before making a decision to dump it. I have a goal of holding my bitcoin, so I will not sell it even if the price goes $4000-$5000, unless there is some emergency on my end. Will hold it till I realized my goal of 1 full BTC in my wallet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:12:02 AM

Well the price keeps on moving forward without larger fluctuation. I expect the same to continue and in between if price falls suddenly more users will get panic and tend to sell their bitcoin causing a fall in price for certain time period. In reality it's all about the real growth happening with fluctuations. So even after that price increase high.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DannyDash69

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:26:44 AM

Apparently Bitcoin has again broke the record by reaching reaching 3.2K (almost 3.3K currently it's 3,280$ on Bitfinex)
Gotta go fast bitcoin, gotta go fast  Grin Grin   I wonder if it coins going any higher  Smiley

Definitely. When Segwit gets locked in on 9th August or so i would expect that price will only continue soaring. This is definitely not the ATH for this year, in my opinion. Currently though it is just under $3200, meaning that price is stabilizing and not climbing crazily like yesterday anymore

Or it may crash tomorrow, i.e. August, 8th. Not to spell doom and gloom, but there was plenty of hype before the last halving (in July, 2016) as well, and the price had been continuously rising for more than half a year. It started at a little over 200 dollars in September, 2015, and went all the way up to almost 800 dollars in June, 2016, just a few weeks before the halving. And then it crashed almost 200 dollars within a few days. There seems to be a tendency for the price to be rising for some time before events which are generally considered to be positive for Bitcoin and then crash just before these events actually happen

Let's see how it goes this time

Yes Deisik, great observation..thanks.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:10:36 AM

Some have tried to make panic (again) about today, August 8, but without success obviously. I think that by now bitcoin users, or at least those with some experinece, have learned to use their brain and the facts that have learned so far so they don't fall under influence so easily. At least I hope it's so. Anyway, the price is looking great now, over 3400$ and it looks like this is not the end.

malaj
elaking

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:13:28 AM

Apparently Bitcoin has again broke the record by reaching reaching 3.2K (almost 3.3K currently it's 3,280$ on Bitfinex)
Gotta go fast bitcoin, gotta go fast  Grin Grin   I wonder if it coins going any higher  Smiley

in my predition it will reach $ 4000 or more before September.but when it come to near November it will come down again . because of the hard fork 
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:51:33 AM

Of course, bitcoin prices will continue to increase with passed the time, as we can see together the price today has reached $ 3447 on Bitfinex. This show to us, in three days bitcoin rise $ 200, and continued to break the previous price record. I can not wait for the surprise that bitcoin will give to all of us.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:06:39 AM

Some have tried to make panic (again) about today, August 8, but without success obviously. I think that by now bitcoin users, or at least those with some experinece, have learned to use their brain and the facts that have learned so far so they don't fall under influence so easily. At least I hope it's so. Anyway, the price is looking great now, over 3400$ and it looks like this is not the end.

I think those panic people was just been having regrets as of the moments and that price of over $3400 really proved that the reality speaks all about. Although it's a challenging part of the year particularly at the month of July this year, the price was so unpredictable due to such rumors and speculators who were spreading negative thoughts about bitcoin splitting. Gladly I myself doesn't lose hope and remained firm on my stand on bitcoin to gain that price, then it really happened; and no wonder price of $4000 this year can be achieve if demand will rise same as what happened lately.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:06:38 AM

What exactly happens on August 8th?
Segwit will lock in at abot 21st from all I know.
The only thing I have heared abou the 8th is that BCC might be greenlighted for trading.
Is that the thing that should create panic?

It's me!!!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:16:22 PM

What exactly happens on August 8th?

Nothing will happen today. BIP141 will lock in roughly in 24 hours from now. After that, there will be another period of 2016 blocks (14 days) required, where if things don't change, Segwit will finally activate. It may be seen as a milestone, but we shouldn't forget that we have another event upcoming, and that's the 2MB hardfork that is part of Segwit2x. This hard fork is supposed to take place in November. Before everyone is going to celebrate, people should understand that remaining conservative is recommended in situations like these.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:43:53 PM

Bitcoin prices have reached more than 3,700USD. This is a very unexpected thing. Whereas previously many people are unsure of the bitcoin price movement. I'm sure maybe a few more days the price of bitcoin can reach 4,000USD, I'm like I'm dreaming but this is an exciting fact. I will try to buy some bitcoin and hope there will be a significant increase in the future. This is a very profitable investment to be done by everyone.
zaisha

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:32:27 AM

I think now the price of Bitcoin is the highest in this year, it is worth celebrating to gain considerable income, I believe that next year will reach $ 5,000.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

And everybody's happy! That moment when you can't stop grinning. In a span of one month we've seen a $1,000 surge and so there's nothing stopping btc to go for $5,000 by the end of this year, right? Considering all the fluctuations that may happen. I think four months is enough for bitcoin to have a two-thousand dollar additional surge, don't you think? Crossing my fingers! Grin

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌