Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Future!  (Read 4473 times)
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:17:47 PM

WAVES has an unbelievable future!!  I'm buying as much as I can now and holding for the goodness when it swells up and pumps hard!!!
addias

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:34:11 PM

Waves has a big future, and they have strong leadership. I see the ethereum and waves partnership as the most promising thing. You should do more research on waves then you can answer the question yourself.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:51:50 PM

As I said in the other topic, it's the most probable altcoin to become the next ETH.
CryptoBagHolder

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:40:12 PM

Just check out them beautiful WAVES!!! The swelling and pumping hard sounds are music to my ears!!  Who's with me!!?
ScriptDrop

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:51:53 PM

I've explored the Waves platform and they've built something useful. With that, price appreciation will follow.
laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:54:11 PM

I've explored the Waves platform and they've built something useful. With that, price appreciation will follow.

You're totally wrong if you're saying the platform is useful. Even waves devs said the current platform is not meeting the needs of the users. It lacks lots of features. It's very basic.
CryptoBagHolder

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:58:15 PM

You're totally wrong if you're saying the platform is useful. Even waves devs said the current platform is not meeting the needs of the users. It lacks lots of features. It's very basic.

Nice to see the devs acknowledging their shortcomings only to further improve on their innovative platform!!  Another reason to jump into the WAVES balls deep!! We got great people here!!  bOnG sAgGiN!!
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:51:57 AM

As I said in the other topic, it's the most probable altcoin to become the next ETH.
That's too much ether is 300$ and waves is just 5$ it can few years to achieve that target

Follow up to the topic I don't really follow waves much but recently after btc-e went down many told waves would rise because of their waves platform exchange the story does feel true the price has increased by 2$ since the last week maybe it can reach to 15$ i didn't understand much of why the price increased so I'm not gonna buy any waves for now
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:01:55 AM

I don't like the platform but i just like the waves dex. It was very useful rather than use common exchange site with a lot of the verification. Connecting with another just like the nodes to keep the decentralized of the exchange site.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:14:18 AM

Waves is on the rise. It is an easy platform to use that is why it is the blockchain for the people.
Hill_Storm

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:19:53 AM

In its current state, I don't think it has much of a future (as a platform). Even the devs have admitted that the platform is falling short of the user expectations. As a development team, I think they should be able to turn this around, and get the platform up to spec. The coin is stagnant now, but I can see it rising significantly with more updates to the platform.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:59:24 AM

Is there any future of waves coin?
can it pumping again?
waiting for a good result of waves coin.
plz anyone give me answer.

Thank you very much

I see many new ICOs based on Waves blockchain, they are exponentially growing. I think that Waves may some day be on the same spotlight as Ethereum blockchain... It just need to expand and good timing, in my opinion.

Like if many ICO's are using waves blockchain it means that they trusted it and its credibility just like ethereum platform that others ICO are using.
Waves have a lot of potential to pump hard it just need time. Though its undervalue it is great to hold it for long term.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:03:22 AM

Waves is on the rise. It is an easy platform to use that is why it is the blockchain for the people.
Not totally raising up but if you compare to original value of waves it seem that waves was largely increase. However, I think this waves have a potential to survive in the future but I can't assure that their value was still stable or raising up.
budiartha

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 02:04:18 AM

Waves has a big future, and they have strong leadership. I see the ethereum and waves partnership as the most promising thing. You should do more research on waves then you can answer the question yourself.

yes i think so, waves are coins that have good prospects for the future as well as etherum, maybe developers have to think about development platform to accommodate token based waves, this one popularized waves so many investors will glance waves as a good coin choice to get profit  Smiley
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:09:49 AM

Its got a great future!!  I wish I bought more while it was still in the $2.60 range!!  I didn't anticipate it to swell up and pump this hard this fast if ya know what I'm sayin!!! Grin

Where to invest in waves? there are so many altcoins popping out in the market this days making it hard to decide which one to buy and focus on.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:37:29 AM

I have some waves but I am newbie.my leader said that buy waves for long time.I am also research many way to know waves. so I trust that waves future is bright.

Stephencb

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:53:25 AM

Waves . I still choose it in the future because I believe in it
Jeffreybd

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:59:21 AM

I can see it increase dramatically with updates to the platform.
The value of Waves continues to increase in the near future.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:46:15 AM

The current population of WAVES increases dramatically with the number of ICOs that use WAVES. This is certainly because WAVES has a team full of creativity and competent developers and able to take advantage of every opportunity that exists
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:55:55 AM

Waves is just getting started.  Waves has a bright future. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: