Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Future!  (Read 4473 times)
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:52:35 PM

I have a small bite of Waves and now I want to get more!  I'm happy that my small bite has grown 3x but now I'm wondering if now is the right point to get in.  I just wish us Americans could buy Waves with fiat.  :-(

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
viking02

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:57:27 PM

cryptobagholder, how many more waves are you getting?   

Do you think it might drop down a bit recently?  I was waiting for waves to go down to around the 2.50 mark to get more and it kept going up. 

As much as I would like it to drop a little to buy more WAVES !! I can't predict that!!  Since I'm already holding at the same time I don't want it to drop.  I'm thinking to dump my litecoin so I can buy more WAVES!!  I should've done that last week, litecoin has just been sitting stready enriching nothing (still a good thing).  But I could've been in deeper into the WAVES with much more rewards!!  

Hey there.  I have litecoin as well.  I was asking if it would be good idea to trade them for waves instead.  You think thats good idea?  My thinking is this.  I got waves at around 50 dollars each.  So because of that, i lose money if i sell it.  However, nothing seem to happen with litecoin.  With waves, it just seem to go up. 

My thinking is hey... if litecoin stays around this price for a long time, i can always get the amount of litecoin in the future if the price doesn't move much.  Thoughts on that?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

Do you think it might drop down a bit recently?  I was waiting for waves to go down to around the 2.50 mark to get more and it kept going up.  

As much as I would like it to drop a little to buy more WAVES !! I can't predict that!!  Since I'm already holding at the same time I don't want it to drop.  I'm thinking to dump my litecoin so I can buy more WAVES!!  I should've done that last week, litecoin has just been sitting stready enriching nothing (still a good thing).  But I could've been in deeper into the WAVES with much more rewards!!  

Hey there.  I have litecoin as well.  I was asking if it would be good idea to trade them for waves instead.  You think thats good idea?  My thinking is this.  I got waves at around 50 dollars each.  So because of that, i lose money if i sell it.  However, nothing seem to happen with litecoin.  With waves, it just seem to go up.  

My thinking is hey... if litecoin stays around this price for a long time, i can always get the amount of litecoin in the future if the price doesn't move much.  Thoughts on that?

That is my thinking!!  Dump my litecoin,  get more WAVES!!  And hope I can jump back into litecoin later if the price remains steady unchanged!!  I wish I thought about this last week!!
viking02

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:13:05 PM

Do you think it might drop down a bit recently?  I was waiting for waves to go down to around the 2.50 mark to get more and it kept going up.  

Hey there.  I have litecoin as well.  I was asking if it would be good idea to trade them for waves instead.  You think thats good idea?  My thinking is this.  I got waves at around 50 dollars each.  So because of that, i lose money if i sell it.  However, nothing seem to happen with litecoin.  With waves, it just seem to go up.  

My thinking is hey... if litecoin stays around this price for a long time, i can always get the amount of litecoin in the future if the price doesn't move much.  Thoughts on that?

That is my thinking!!  Dump my litecoin,  get more WAVES!!  And hope I can jump back into litecoin later if the price remains steady unchanged!!  I wish I thought about this last week!!

Hey how much waves are you thinking of getting?  Do you have much litecoin by the way? 

Also do you think we should still wait for the waves price to go down?  Im looking at the waves price literally the entire day etc... waiting for the price to drop a lot so i could get more.  Of course i need to sell my litecoin for it.

By the way, how much waves do you want total where you say... okay i have enough waves where i do not need anymore.  My thinking is like this.  Imagine someone has only 100 waves.  They want to have 1000 waves because if waves hit 1000 usd... then they would have 1 million dollars.  However, i dont think that is possible in terms of waves price.  Because for me, even though i dont have that much money, i want to have enough waves where i say okay this is enough waves where in the future if it hits X amount, i would have X amount of money etc.  Also my thinking is then waves keep going up in price, that is good.  Because now i want waves to go down in price so i could buy more.  But of course when it goes down in price, i lose money because i have waves... but i dont have enough waves that i want.  Does that make sense?  So with the amount of waves you have, you dont mind it going down right if u want to buy more?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
. COMSA
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
CryptoBagHolder

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:27:03 PM

I just dumped 38 litecoin's and now I'm looking at WAVES price closely!! With my luck litecoin will probably jump now LoL!!  I'm going full board with the BTC I got for my litecoin to buy WAVES!!  But at what price for WAVES I cannot predict!!  My goal is to have 1500 waves total!! Than I'll be satisfied with my holdings!! Grin
viking02

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:43:39 PM

I just dumped 38 litecoin's and now I'm looking at WAVES price closely!! With my luck litecoin will probably jump now LoL!!  I'm going full board with the BTC I got for my litecoin to buy WAVES!!  But at what price for WAVES I cannot predict!!  My goal is to have 1500 waves total!! Than I'll be satisfied with my holdings!! Grin

Hey there.  Did you dump your 38 litecoins into an exchange and have it in usd?  Then you going to get waves?  Or did you use shapeshift to convert it to somewhere else?  I only use shapeshift because i dont use an exchange.  So if i do exchange, i convert litecoin to waves.

So are you going to buy now or are you waiting?  The thing is right now im not sure what to do.  The thing is i dont want waves to hit 10 dollars then i still did not add any.  I can trade litecoin for waves now but thinking should i wait a bit longer?  I really want it to get to 3 dollars... then i get more waves but i dont think this will happen.  I dont want waves to hit 10 dollars where i kept holding my litecoin etc...

When are you going to get waves?  If it hits 6 dollars, will you buy or still wait?  What price would you want to get waves now ideally?  I really wanted to get a ton of waves when it was 3 dollars when it went down earlier but i didn't.  When you say goal is 1500 waves then you are satisfied, then how much price do you think waves will go max?  Do you think 100 dollar?  200 dollar?  Possible 1000 dollar?  Because with 1500 waves, if it hit 100, thats 150k.  If it hits 1000... thats 1.5 million dollar.  Do you have a goal in terms of total number you want your waves to total?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
. COMSA
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:46:36 PM

Do you follow the events of the BTC on August 1?
If you know it then you will find that those who fear will lose the chance that they would have been able to capture. Bitcoin from $ 2200 grows to $ 3337 within a week. You think about what I say and you will have your own view of the Waves Smiley.

CryptoBagHolder

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:20:16 PM

Unfortunately I don't hold a lot of bitcoin!!  I thought it was too expensive to buy!! Even with the drop!!  Indeed I watched closely when Aug 1st was coming up!!  I should've gotten in the game 2 years ago!!

To answer the other question my crypto is on an exchange.  My litecoin was on an exchange and I had to sell for $'s.  Then with the $'s buy bitcoin.  Then send the bitcoin to Bittrex so I can buy waves!! Right now I have an order for WAVES hoping it will dip so my order gets filled and then the price of WAVES hits $6 and holds steady with gradual rises!! bOnG sAgGiN!!
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:20:36 PM

All things been equal wave will pump again I don't think the dump Will be too long or death. I know this is like a temporary set back as this project is great and many investors are getting more interest on it.  Wave is fast in transferring and others nice feature.
viking02

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:24:24 PM

Unfortunately I don't hold a lot of bitcoin!!  I thought it was too expensive to buy!! Even with the drop!!  Indeed I watched closely when Aug 1st was coming up!!  I should've gotten in the game 2 years ago!!

To answer the other question my crypto is on an exchange.  My litecoin was on an exchange and I had to sell for $'s.  Then with the $'s buy bitcoin.  Then send the bitcoin to Bittrex so I can buy waves!! Right now I have an order for WAVES hoping it will dip so my order gets filled and then the price of WAVES hits $6 and holds steady with gradual rises!! bOnG sAgGiN!!

Hey so you already sold your litecoin for cash on bittrex.  Im curious but when you do this, how long did it take you?  I dont have an acct there but thinking of getting an account there.  So you sold it at whatever price was offered?  Im curious how long that takes?

So with the waves, are you waiting for the price to go down before you buy?  I heard in these exchanges you could set a limit buy or sell order where if a coin hit a certain amount, it automatically buys or sell the amt of coin you want at the specified price?  Did you already do this with waves?  And if so what price?  Or would you just be buying it manually?  Also i heard that if you buy it manually, it cost like a small percentage more as oppose to you doing a buy or sell order is that true?  Im not familiar with exchanges.

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
. COMSA
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
CryptoBagHolder

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:34:10 PM

Hey so you already sold your litecoin for cash on bittrex.  Im curious but when you do this, how long did it take you?  I dont have an acct there but thinking of getting an account there.  So you sold it at whatever price was offered?  Im curious how long that takes?

So with the waves, are you waiting for the price to go down before you buy?  I heard in these exchanges you could set a limit buy or sell order where if a coin hit a certain amount, it automatically buys or sell the amt of coin you want at the specified price?  Did you already do this with waves?  And if so what price?  Or would you just be buying it manually?  Also i heard that if you buy it manually, it cost like a small percentage more as oppose to you doing a buy or sell order is that true?  Im not familiar with exchanges.

First off, my litecoin wasn't on Bittrex!!  It was on another exchange!!  I am sitting here watching the price and I'm manually gonna jump in when I feel it's a good time!!  I have no idea if they charge higher rate if u manually set price or put in an ask order!!
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:36:08 PM

I think everyone should dump their waves it has no value to the cryptospace...

Look at how much companies they created...  Grin
viking02

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:37:20 PM

First off, my litecoin wasn't on Bittrex!!  It was on another exchange!!  I am sitting here watching the price and I'm manually gonna jump in when I feel it's a good time!!  I have no idea if they charge higher rate if u manually set price or put in an ask order!!

Hey there.  What exchange do you use besides bittrex?  The thing is i only use shapeshift since i dont have an exchange account because i never used an exchange and shapeshift is easy.  Only thing i know are the fees are cheaper on bittrex as oppose to shapeshift etc.  So you are going to buy the waves from the other exchange right?  So do you plan to buy it manually or put in an order or you still don't know?  But if its manually, how fast is the process where you receive the waves?  i assume money is deducted from your exchange account, then you receive the waves how how long?  Because i think i should create an account at exchange.

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
. COMSA
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
CryptoBagHolder

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:41:11 PM

I think I was clear in my previous posts!!  You're a hero member!! You should know this shit by now!!
YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:22:53 AM

Is there any future of waves coin?
can it pumping again?
waiting for a good result of waves coin.
plz anyone give me answer.

Thank you very much
Wave is a good altocin that has a good future. When analyzing the behavior of waves past months, I hope waves price will get high within the next few months.  But I am not sure when it goes down. However, it is better to invest on waves these days because its price will get increased near future and can get more profit.

CryptoBagHolder

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:43:17 AM

WAVES is holding steady!!  Picked up more at the 5.60 range!!  Hopefully it pumps hard in the near future and holds!!
smsohag

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:43:53 AM

It is the best time to save waves becouse it's values & demand increase day by day and I think It's have bright future.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:13:15 AM

I think I was clear in my previous posts!!  You're a hero member!! You should know this shit by now!!

I could be wrong but i'm seeing something of a trend with hero/legendary members posting redundant/gibberish/low knowledge posts lately.  Many of them coincidentally wear identical sig/bounty banners.

I'd guess it's either a long play of a multi-account lurker gaming the system for bounties OR sold/compromised accounts being used for the same purpose.

Either way makes me sad to see how long it will take for me to legitimately achieve that rank.
Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:17:24 AM

With new development around smart contracts, etc. it should continue to grow in popularity and use. We just need some good sound projects / ICO's using Waves as references that help spread the word and build exposure for the platform.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:22:32 AM

I could be wrong but i'm seeing something of a trend with hero/legendary members posting redundant/gibberish/low knowledge posts lately.  Many of them coincidentally wear identical sig/bounty banners.

I'd guess it's either a long play of a multi-account lurker gaming the system for bounties OR sold/compromised accounts being used for the same purpose.

Either way makes me sad to see how long it will take for me to legitimately achieve that rank.

I'm almost a Hero Member, but I don't know everything also. I've been away for around 2 years.

But I agree with your statement of multi-accounts

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███