Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Coin Wallet Suggestions  (Read 301 times)
themonkii (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:35:01 PM

Hey guys!

Please excuse me if this is posted elsewhere in this forum, but I was curious if there was a recommended wallet that is capable of holding multiple or all the alt coins that are out there?

For instance, I have SIA, Onion, ETH, and ODN (still in ICO), and I'm currently using a wallet for each coin. Would be nice to have them all in the same place, while I get that it could/would decrease the security by centralizing all together, but it would be a lot easier to manage.

Anyway, if it exists, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
coinsmarkets

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

Use exchange

Trade your coin at Coinsmarkets  - Trading in automatic mode/Generate coins POS /Get free coins
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:02:42 PM

Exchanges are the way to go since many altcoins live and die every day so developers/programmers won't put in the time and effort to create an all in 1 compatible wallet, also take note that every exchange "can" have a different price rate for coins at different periods of time, remember to Arb Cheesy
themonkii (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 06:03:12 PM

Nothing offline, eh?

Everything I read as I was getting involved in crypto was to not leave my coins on an exchange for any prolonged period of time.

themonkii (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 06:04:06 PM

Exchanges are the way to go since many altcoins live and die every day so developers/programmers won't put in the time and effort to create an all in 1 compatible wallet, also take note that every exchange "can" have a different price rate for coins at different periods of time, remember to Arb Cheesy

Thanks for the info!

Sorry, what do you mean to Arb?

SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:05:16 PM

Thanks for the info!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage

"Arbitrage is the simultaneous purchase and sale of an asset to profit from a difference in the price. It is a trade that profits by exploiting the price differences of identical or similar financial instruments on different markets or in different forms."

This pretty much sums it up Wink
themonkii (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 06:11:48 PM

Thanks for the info!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage

"Arbitrage is the simultaneous purchase and sale of an asset to profit from a difference in the price. It is a trade that profits by exploiting the price differences of identical or similar financial instruments on different markets or in different forms."

This pretty much sums it up Wink

Gotcha - Thank you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: