Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Overfeat Bitcoin Gambling Script [ Cheap ]  (Read 4026 times)
Razol (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

Hello,

I am selling Overfeat Gambling Script which I purchased earlier as I am running other projects and don't have time for this

So, :

Live Demo : https://overfeat.com/staging/bitcoin-gambling-script/

Original Cost : $250 BTC

My Cost : $120 BTC [ Negotiable ]

MM is accepted ( Fees on you ).

Thanks,
Razol
Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:27:41 PM

How can so many people sell the same thing?
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:57:30 PM

Well obviously it's leaked somewhere.

@OP

Do you think it's okay to sell someone's work , ah fucker ? It's someones work, time someone put into creating this, but i guess you don't understand that little kid. Since i'm web developer myself I know how much work has gone into this and people like you straight up annoy me.
Razol (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:53:43 AM

@OP

Do you think it's okay to sell someone's work , ah fucker ? It's someones work, time someone put into creating this, but i guess you don't understand that little kid. Since i'm web developer myself I know how much work has gone into this and people like you straight up annoy me.

It cannot be leaked as it uses a license system and you get to add your domain first in the overfeat account before you can use the script. So, Others maybe scammers or I don't know. I am willing to use a Middleman or go first to legendary or senior members with trade history.
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:55:39 AM

Hello,

I am selling Overfeat Gambling Script which I purchased earlier as I am running other projects and don't have time for this

So, :

Live Demo : https://overfeat.com/staging/bitcoin-gambling-script/

Original Cost : $250 BTC

My Cost : $120 BTC [ Negotiable ]

MM is accepted ( Fees on you ).

Thanks,
Razol

this is very big price for me
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:03:19 AM

@OP

It cannot be leaked as it uses a license system and you get to add your domain first in the overfeat account before you can use the script. So, Others maybe scammers or I don't know. I am willing to use a Middleman or go first to legendary or senior members with trade history.

For someone with programming knowledge that is not a big issue really, as that check can be removed easily. There are ways to protect your code, but none are really irreversible for now. So again, if it's leaked it would take someone less than 30 minutes in order to make it work without domain check etc.
Razol (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

@OP

For someone with programming knowledge that is not a big issue really, as that check can be removed easily. There are ways to protect your code, but none are really irreversible for now. So again, if it's leaked it would take someone less than 30 minutes in order to make it work without domain check etc.

Well source is encrypted and I am a beginner in PHP so I can't crack the stuff. It gives you API code in overfeat account after you put in your domain. Then you've to put your API key in the script config.php and then only script works. So sorry to disappoint you but not all of us are leaking stuff or doing things against morals. I bought this script and I don;'t have time to run this shit.

BitcoinSolutions.com

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:19:26 PM
Merited by ajochems (1)

if i buy this, can u install it into my domain name WinBitcoins.com

You said you don't have time to run this...
What all do i have to do as an owner of this website?

Is it possible i will lose money?

Sorry for all stupid questions, but i am very new to this.

Thank you.
Razol (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:12:52 AM

and It is still up for Grab Guys !
cashmonger

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:13:09 PM

How can we talk privately?  I'm new to this forum, but interested in the script if it was purchased legitimately and comes with updates, etc.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: