Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:12:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITTREX blocking withdraws !!  (Read 2111 times)
induktor (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:24:35 PM

Hello
I am not sure this is the proper place to post this, if it is not, i apologize, tell me where and I delete/recreate it in the proper place.

I tried with TWO different accounts to withdraw BITCOINS today , and i was DENIED! saying "unverified account cannot withdraw" WTF?

this is not a new account, the oldest one has over a year, and the other 2 months (I have two because one is with my business partner and the other one is personal)

Reading the faqs i was forced to register and prove who I am , even put my phone number verification, and EVEN THEN i was denied withdraw!.

So basically if you have BTC in BITTREX you cannot take out more than 0.025 perday (which, if you take into consideration that the withdraw fee is 0.001 is ridiculous!)

just you let people know so you don't loose money.

I hope they change this setting or I will never gonna use bittrex again

Indk.

BTC addr: 1vTGnFgaM2WJjswwmbj6N2AQBWcHfimSc
Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:42:17 PM

you must verified account in youre bittrex account, if incraese daily limit
only input name addres and telphone number you can incraese limit 1 bitcoin/day, if ID verified incraese 50 bitcoin/day

is good move in exchange section or service discussion section

i think limit withdraw is no problem, because ready in rule

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
induktor (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

you must verified account in youre bittrex account, if incraese daily limit
only input name addres and telphone number you can incraese limit 1 bitcoin/day, if ID verified incraese 50 bitcoin/day

is good move in exchange section or service discussion section

i think limit withdraw is no problem, because ready in rule
did that, and verified my phone number with code verification as well, nothing changed, still cannot withdraw 0.1 BTC, i understand if they block withdrawals of 1 BTC or more, but 0.1 btc is nothing!

BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:02:15 PM

this is not special for you. this is system problem. look at to here: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/893385206299676672
induktor (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:22:08 PM

this is not special for you. this is system problem. look at to here: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/893385206299676672
Huh! i didn't know that

guess just have to wait, but glad is a technical issue and not a new stupid "safety" policy hehe

thank you!

BTW: i entered all my personal info, verified my phone, sended my passport photo and my photo, and also activated my 2FA and now i can withdraw btc, fewwww.........
indkt

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:28:05 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 12:17:29 AM by jhenfelipe

Huh! i didn't know that

guess just have to wait, but glad is a technical issue and not a new stupid "safety" policy hehe

thank you!

BTW: i entered all my personal info, verified my phone, sended my passport photo and my photo, and also activated my 2FA and now i can withdraw btc, fewwww.........
indkt
Yeah I think the problem will be fully fixed soon https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/893529145719705600
They are not active in their thread here, but they do inform their users through social media, so better follow their twitter or slack for the updates.
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:36:04 PM

Huh! i didn't know that

thank you!

indkt
i know that sense when you see there withdrawal limit is 0,025 BTC and shocked. i lived yesterday and they fixed today.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:26:47 PM

Go to the settings of your Bittrex accounts you can see 3 types of verification try to do all of that 3 and after you are done try again

(This worked for me when i withdraw my BTC yesterday.)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:47:39 AM

Hello
I am not sure this is the proper place to post this, if it is not, i apologize, tell me where and I delete/recreate it in the proper place.

I tried with TWO different accounts to withdraw BITCOINS today , and i was DENIED! saying "unverified account cannot withdraw" WTF?

this is not a new account, the oldest one has over a year, and the other 2 months (I have two because one is with my business partner and the other one is personal)

Reading the faqs i was forced to register and prove who I am , even put my phone number verification, and EVEN THEN i was denied withdraw!.

So basically if you have BTC in BITTREX you cannot take out more than 0.025 perday (which, if you take into consideration that the withdraw fee is 0.001 is ridiculous!)

Indk.

I had been using Bittrex for a couple of months, but I never encounter like yours. In fact, its been so many times that I withdraw in bittrex  more than 0.1BTC just every time I used bittrex platform most often sent me a confirmation in my email account to confirm my withdrawal then that's it. Its done, Smiley
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:11:02 AM

I had been using Bittrex for a couple of months, but I never encounter like yours. In fact, its been so many times that I withdraw in bittrex  more than 0.1BTC just every time I used bittrex platform most often sent me a confirmation in my email account to confirm my withdrawal then that's it. Its done, Smiley

Bittrex is also my official trading and exchange site and I have never experienced the bad experience of OP above. So far, I find Bittrex to be the most newbie-friendly trading site and it is fast in withdrawing my coins. The only thing I am wary about Bittrex is that it is USA-based and we know how USA authorities can act in case it can sense that something is wrong. I am just hoping that Bittrex is really doing everything it can to make sure that they are always above board.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:25:55 AM

Getting basic verification is not a lengthy process, I got verified few days ago within few minutes so you can too do it and get 3 btc per day withdrawal limit if you activate 2FA along with basic verification.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:32:43 PM

Bittrex not blocking your withdrawl

It's not bittrex WTF, it's WTF with you, why you not verify your identity. Follow their rule and everything will be okay

Why are you fussing much about their verification part when they already clarified that they cleared all their stuffs way before? They already said that they contacted Trex even after having a verified account and re-verified it with their phone number and then too Trex didn't allow them to withdraw.

^^^ That's the reason why they are facing these problems. At least read the first page before trying to be too over smart.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:52:51 PM

Bittrex is just making sure, To withdraw you BTC you must go to the settings then you will see 3 verifications try to do it all and try again (Just make sure that the website is BITTREX not BlTTREX).
Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:54:26 PM

Hello

Indk.

You verified your account to give your personal details means not basic verification.  They will ask one more verification to withdraw more BTC. You need to upload your recent selfie and ID proof it may be your DL or any other ID issued from your governament. Because I also faced this issue after uploading all these details they allowed me to withdraw my BTC.
induktor (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

It bugs me to have to identify myself to be able to trade, specially when it was not adviced in advance, one day , i enter, try to get my money and bam!, got screwed.

gimme your passport or you won't get your money back

get it?

see what is going on there?

with the excuse of terrorism, governments try to control more and more the people.
maybe in your country it is not an issue.
but in mine, where people dissapear for anything, you tend to be careful to give too much information.

just saying.

don't assume, watch your ass...

NoGems

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:06:09 PM

Did bittrex blocked only btc withdraw or alts too?
induktor (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:15:48 AM

Did bittrex blocked only btc withdraw or alts too?
anything that exceeds 0.025 BTC in value (even in another coins) (i think it's like 100 USD per day or something like that)

pfx

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:13:28 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 03:39:11 AM by pfx

There was absolutely no warning when i deposited ltc that i wouldn't be able to get it back - and now bittrex won't let me take out any amount at all (i tested all the way down to .023 ltc)

I haven't done any transactions on anything, literally since this one (small, 2 ltc) deposit on the 20th (acc created on 16th)

https://i.imgur.com/XnsK0JI.jpg - Nowhere does it say you won't be able to get anything you deposited back unless you start coughing up <whatever the f we arbitrarily decide on>

No mention under the unrelated deposit recovery policy either

https://i.imgur.com/C2eYvwJ.jpg - This exchange intentionally misleads the user into thinking they can withdraw (before)

https://i.imgur.com/DDjBAkJ.jpg - The "unverified account.." warning doesn't even appear until after entering 2fa (after)

It's not possible a "withdraw limit has been reached" if i've never withdrawn anything on this exchange

--> 08-24-2017 Edit:

After doing some research, i found this little gem: https://i.imgur.com/ZmuCc3f.jpg

- Editing a (blog?) post from 2016 does not constitute notifying new or existing users of a change
- Nor does it constitute a form of acknowledgement or acceptance

Lastly, since everything has to be pointed out here, there's this: https://i.imgur.com/uQJw63K.jpg

I've done one transaction (a deposit) with an alt-coin, why would I think that applies to me?
Would bittrex seriously claim that it's the users fault for taking this literally? ^

It's simply not possible to dismiss the amount of BS going on here.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:27:47 AM

Hello

Indk.

I think that there is a rule regarding accounts that are registered before this year and accounts that are registered after the start of this year. Can't remember the exact dates, but if you had an old bittrex account you are able to withdraw large amounts even without being verified. If you have a new bittrex account though you can't withdraw more than 0.025 BTC per day, or even in some cases you can't withdraw at all.

Try to reach them on slack, i've heard that it helps although i haven't tried it myself.

If you use an exchange, be prepared to offer your docs. Because KYC is getting stricter and stricter. Just a heads up.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:48:32 PM

Yes, I also got blocked, and can't withdraw, all the conditions I have fulfilled, my account basic, and was activate 2FA, what happen with bittrex?

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄