Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITTREX blocking withdraws !!  (Read 2111 times)
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:48:03 AM

Yes, I also got blocked, and can't withdraw, all the conditions I have fulfilled, my account basic, and was activate 2FA, what happen with bittrex?

Your problem resolved?
Because I use bittrex too.. and afraid that they block my account.
Do you contact with support?

Who have not problem with bittrex here?
induktor (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:04:56 AM

Yes, I also got blocked, and can't withdraw, all the conditions I have fulfilled, my account basic, and was activate 2FA, what happen with bittrex?

Your problem resolved?
Because I use bittrex too.. and afraid that they block my account.
Do you contact with support?

Who have not problem with bittrex here?

Hi , I had to apply for advanced verification, sending a clear photo of my face with my passport next to it, it took like 20 hours and since then i had no issues, i can withdraw any amount but required to use 2FA (which is not an issue), i only wish that advance verification was not required, i am a bit paranoid about showing my identity  Grin , really don't like it, only did it because i got some money on the exchange that wanted to withdraw.

if i knew that this is gonna be a requirement , i will had never used their services in the first place.

BTC addr: 1vTGnFgaM2WJjswwmbj6N2AQBWcHfimSc
VTS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:44:14 PM

Im just about to transfer all coins away from Bittrex, will take quite a time because I will not send any ID or personal info to them!

For me this is a ripoff as I did not get any warning message when opening my account about withdraw limits change at all. Withdrawing is a major feature of Bittrex and I expect proper communication about limitations, not just write somewhere on their webpage something about it so I need to search for it

Very disappointed about Bittrex tho, was always my favorite exchange!

aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:18:02 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 09:34:22 AM by aliashraf

Why?!!!

What do you think? I have blocked your money in my pocket in the boom time, Am I crazy?

Oh wait ... you are crazy you and other people who  have trusted me and deposited to  my address .... yeah ... you are crazy and I'm a scammer.

And guess what? you can't do anything, although I'm an 'unregulated' exchange, I peak my victims from the segments of the globe that have little or zero access to our courts and they can't open a file and make a lawsuit and our general attorneys do not pay a shit about them. See? I'm smart and people are dumb. Grin
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:28:45 PM

scaming users
letting for deposits & blocking withdrawal
alphaboss

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:54:02 PM

Just go to their support in slack. They will fix it in a few minutes (worked for me).
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:57:38 PM

scaming users

I very much doubt that they are doing this to actually scam people. I am quite sure that they are cracking down on people who are walking through the first verification level with fake details.

It just requires address information in text form, which can be easily abused since you basically can insert any address information you find on the internet ~ system automatically checks and confirms it.

It's a weak spot of their system, which may very well result in far more accounts to be locked or frozen eventually. Of course this is just speculation ~ it might actually turn out to be a legitimate complaint in this case.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:32:47 PM

scaming users

I very much doubt that they are doing this to actually scam people. I am quite sure that they are .....

you are completly wrong
first search on the subject then start posting
they disabled eveyone with high level verification & others
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:49:33 PM

you are completly wrong
first search on the subject then start posting
they disabled eveyone with high level verification & others
It doesn't only concern people with the highest level of verification. A lot people complaining of having their accounts locked are actually being basic verified ~ if you 'searched' a bit better, you would have known that.

More precisely said, the person you quoted, and I was talking about as example, is basic verified, and thus doesn't have the highest level of verification. So who exactly has to do more 'searching' here?

Instead of making yourself look like you're right, at least do some effort into thinking through what has been said, and based on that post something of constructive nature ~ don't fart everywhere so blatantly.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
xenosz2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:03:36 PM

i found an interesting comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/76vntg/accounts_being_disabled_on_bittrex/doih9r0/

"Important note: If you are having problems when uploading verifications, it may be a technical issue. I seem to remember errors when I tried uploading via Chrome with ScriptSafe (script blocking extension) enabled. When I switched to Firefox, same problem with an extension. When I tried using a bare-bones version of Edge with no extensions or add-ons, it worked fine immediately.
I don't think this will be a solution for people from the "wrong" countries, but there may be multiple different restrictions causing problems here right now, and hopefully my suggestion helps out at least a few people with problems.
Edit: Perhaps in addition to redditors posting what country they are from, they could also post what they're using for browser, operating system, and mobile or desktop."
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: