Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 91702 times)
Street Jammer

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:24:35 AM

So you have provided an easy way for girls to wh*re themselves up on the social media level? at first I was turned on but after a few hours of reading and thinking I have came to the conclusion that you guys are idiots to post your pictures and personal information publicly, all they need is to track you down and burn you alive is right here in this thread Cheesy I'm serious though just be careful if some extremists in religion see this topic you're gone for good.

High technology and religious extremists - it's somehow badly connected, do not you think?

tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:31:11 AM

So you have provided an easy way for girls to wh*re themselves up on the social media level? at first I was turned on but after a few hours of reading and thinking I have came to the conclusion that you guys are idiots to post your pictures and personal information publicly, all they need is to track you down and burn you alive is right here in this thread Cheesy I'm serious though just be careful if some extremists in religion see this topic you're gone for good.

High technology and religious extremists - it's somehow badly connected, do not you think?

You write this in the thread where the platform is moving, which makes it possible to use crypto currency by sluts
Street Jammer

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:32:55 AM

You write this in the thread where the platform is moving, which makes it possible to use crypto currency by sluts

Yes, it makes sense

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:36:33 AM

Haha, and here are the big red letters. These detectives are just trolls

We must leave the thread. Trust can be reduced.

If by trolls you mean volunteers that provide potential investors with valuable info to aid their decision making. Then sure am the biggest troll ever.
 When an admin's answer is " I don't know about those accounts" in reference to stolen and bought dormant accts reactivated just to shill/ provide some form of reputability to this thread, That's not a good enough answer. 
 Also when an admin is ignorant enough to compare the ability of this proposed site to survive to the survival rate of drug site, not taking into acct that service providers on lust have to meet each client, that shows me that lust was hastily put together with no research and is just a vehicle to siphon ether out of naive clients.
 To those that have contributed and thus have no other choice but to shill on their behalf, all I can say is sorry. You win some you lose some. they have been burying scam accusations with the fake accts. Just peruse a few pages back and you have all the proof you need. a majority of the thread is made up of fake accts chatting aimlessly about bs, just to increase thread count, they just stopped about three pages back cos I decided to spam their conversation with the scam post.
 When there is smoke, there is fire and fake accts shillers and scam operations. tend to go hand in hand.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:41:03 AM

By the way, make sure to visit the thread info under the scam poster, they utilize several fake accts and they switch em around to make it seem legit. it seems its street jammer and tc61 turn for the moment. I know those of us without an acct can't see this negative trust, so I will notify you as they switch em around

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:41:44 AM

Save your money because you are going to be fleeced.

Proof:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077842.0

Be wise, there is a reason the active accts all have negative trust. Stolen/ bought accts. the proof is under the banner.

Thank you buddy

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tc61

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:42:45 AM

If by trolls you mean volunteers that provide potential investors with valuable info to aid their decision making. Then sure am the biggest troll ever.
 When an admin's answer is " I don't know about those accounts" in reference to stolen and bought dormant accts reactivated just to shill/ provide some form of reputability to this thread, That's not a good enough answer. 
 Also when an admin is ignorant enough to compare the ability of this proposed site to survive to the survival rate of drug site, not taking into acct that service providers on lust have to meet each client, that shows me that lust was hastily put together with no research and is just a vehicle to siphon ether out of naive clients.
 To those that have contributed and thus have no other choice but to shill on their behalf, all I can say is sorry. You win some you lose some. they have been burying scam accusations with the fake accts. Just peruse a few pages back and you have all the proof you need. a majority of the thread is made up of fake accts chatting aimlessly about bs, just to increase thread count, they just stopped about three pages back cos I decided to spam their conversation with the scam post.
 When there is smoke, there is fire and fake accts shillers and scam operations. tend to go hand in hand.

Well, in fact, everything that you are saying here makes sense. The promotion issues were not sufficiently developed by this team, I have enough experience to see this from the side
Cassielvandisse

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:44:07 AM

Haha, it would be funny if it was not sad
yobigd20

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

If there is escrow involved does that mean I can request a refund if she doesn't get me off lol
gizane

Activity: 385

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:45:46 AM

It's interesting for me as an outside observer - that if this project somehow miraculously (which does not happen) will collect money and launch its platform, what will the community say?
jackringer

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:51:52 AM

It's interesting for me as an outside observer - that if this project somehow miraculously (which does not happen) will collect money and launch its platform, what will the community say?

Well, I believe in the project, although not to the extent that it is invested in it. If the developers were more skilled, everything would have turned out much better
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:52:21 AM

Well, in fact, everything that you are saying here makes sense. The promotion issues were not sufficiently developed by this team, I have enough experience to see this from the side

So you saying they hired someone to use stolen/bought fake accts to shill on their ICO thread to increase their thread page view in a deceitful manner, rather than approach it from an organic mindset, so a buyer will know what they getting into.
 You know someone might click on their btctalk page and see all the page count and naively buy in with the idea that the ico is generating a lot of interest, not knowing that most of the post is from scam accts, you don't see a problem with that.  
 By the way, to mr poster under you, my reply is sorry, you actually had a chance to click thread under the poster and get well informed, but the situation that you did and still jump head first. well your cross to bear.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:55:56 AM

Well, I believe in the project, although not to the extent that it is invested in it. If the developers were more skilled, everything would have turned out much better

Thanks, I never said it wasn't a good idea. Like I stated while chatting with their admin. it's a great idea, I just don't see this been the individuals to make it happen. When you compare your ability to pull this off to a drug market running off the tor network. It shows how naive you are about what you talking about

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tc61

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:02:54 AM

Fuck, this is a completely normal project. I do not understand such a hype around him
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 01:09:38 AM

Fuck, this is a completely normal project. I do not understand such a hype around him

Like i said before just provide a reasonable answer why multiple stolen/bought accts were utilized to shill/beef up the thread. Then I will drop the matter. Several ppl have tried to warn investors on this page, but their post was quickly buried. thus the reason to spam with the big red letters.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tc61

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:14:43 AM

Like i said before just provide a reasonable answer why multiple stolen/bought accts were utilized to shill/beef up the thread. Then I will drop the matter. Several ppl have tried to warn investors on this page, but their post was quickly buried. thus the reason to spam with the big red letters.

If you want, I'll try to contact the developers. However, I doubt that you will like the answer, but nevertheless.

For me, you can give them a chance. But I can be too naive, it's true.
jackringer

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:16:28 AM

Dude, who could understand, already and so everyone understood. I think the termination of your spam attack no longer makes sense, the reputation is hopelessly corrupted
Street Jammer

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:19:18 AM

I will once again state that I like their project. That it has a great future. That investments in it can really help to get rid of cruelty towards prostitutes. Hell, they're doing a good deed!

gizane

Activity: 385

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:20:47 AM

I will once again state that I like their project. That it has a great future. That investments in it can really help to get rid of cruelty towards prostitutes. Hell, they're doing a good deed!

Ideally, I think the same. In Turkey, this would really help
Cassielvandisse

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:22:09 AM

I want to observe the situation from the side. It's even fun.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: