Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tired of it already  (Read 1027 times)
cabinetmaker (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:38:45 AM

can't reply to posts, can't get answers, forum, is really beginning to suck, thank you very much.

coinotron is NOT online, I have been trying to connect(not only all freaking night) but for the last 2 weeks and only connected ONCE.
I have tried everything you can think of, and then some, and I can connect to everying else, but coinotron ,and am currently mining away on wemineltc.

you email ....no answers ,there is absolutely NO support on their site, period!!!

I have no idea how anyone is conencting to these idiots.

I see in another part of the forum theysay the yare on line..

bullshit!!!

can;'t ping them , can;t use ctml and there seem to be NO open ports on the site.
I knoiw some people block pings, but one should be able to loo kat the ports (3333, 3334, 3335, 8322), and tel lthey are working.

Yo name the software, I have tried it, al lon coinotron, one at a time, letting it have 20 minutes or more to show data on the site, and even thouigh everytin gtells meI am mining, nothing (jack shit) shows up on coinotron.

My brother was able to connect ONCE, I was able to conenct ONCE, and never again.

I am deleting my account, and workers, and sticking with a site that actually works, has SOME support, and actually cares about the poeple who are GIVING and PAYING them mnoney to keep it up and going.

I have a word for those people, and it is "thief"

take the money and run, put some sloppy junk on your website that supposedly tells  other how to join and connet, and then go and hide.

great way to earn your money.

I am tired of being a stupifd fucking "newbie:" on this forum and not getting to ask or answer jack shit, can;t even reply to the jerk who said coinotron was back up and running.
It is NOT.

why have a forum a tall if you cannot ask and get answers.

if I seem pissed, then I am.

I have been typing all freaking day, just trying all of the software, all of the options, etc, etc and then this shit of not  being able to actually GET help.

reich

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:40:02 AM

can't reply to posts, can't get answers, forum, is really beginning to suck, thank you very much.

coinotron is NOT online, I have been trying to connect(not only all freaking night) but for the last 2 weeks and only connected ONCE.
I have tried everything you can think of, and then some, and I can connect to everying else, but coinotron ,and am currently mining away on wemineltc.

you email ....no answers ,there is absolutely NO support on their site, period!!!

I have no idea how anyone is conencting to these idiots.

I see in another part of the forum theysay the yare on line..

bullshit!!!

can;'t ping them , can;t use ctml and there seem to be NO open ports on the site.
I knoiw some people block pings, but one should be able to loo kat the ports (3333, 3334, 3335, 8322), and tel lthey are working.

Yo name the software, I have tried it, al lon coinotron, one at a time, letting it have 20 minutes or more to show data on the site, and even thouigh everytin gtells meI am mining, nothing (jack shit) shows up on coinotron.

My brother was able to connect ONCE, I was able to conenct ONCE, and never again.

I am deleting my account, and workers, and sticking with a site that actually works, has SOME support, and actually cares about the poeple who are GIVING and PAYING them mnoney to keep it up and going.

I have a word for those people, and it is "thief"

take the money and run, put some sloppy junk on your website that supposedly tells  other how to join and connet, and then go and hide.

great way to earn your money.

I am tired of being a stupifd fucking "newbie:" on this forum and not getting to ask or answer jack shit, can;t even reply to the jerk who said coinotron was back up and running.
It is NOT.

why have a forum a tall if you cannot ask and get answers.

if I seem pissed, then I am.

I have been typing all freaking day, just trying all of the software, all of the options, etc, etc and then this shit of not  being able to actually GET help.

Jeesus chriminey bro, smoke a bowl or something. Relax.....
jamesgarfield

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:44:30 AM

Why are you so mad?
chinesechicken

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:45:45 AM

wow did you really just create two thread of bitch rant?

now instead of getting your questions and concerns answered people are just going to be talking about your attitude  LOL
jamesgarfield

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:05:06 AM

wow did you really just create two thread of bitch rant?

now instead of getting your questions and concerns answered people are just going to be talking about your attitude  LOL

lmao seriously.
mokahless

Activity: 471
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:03:35 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2013, 07:17:18 AM by mokahless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90

Leave your account logged in overnight and make 10 crap replies in the newbie section. Not that hard.

Switch to a different pool. And never keep BTC on them - keep an auto payout.

Clearly they were down or not working for you. Get over it and use someone else. Don't keep trying different software when it's pretty clear you can't access the site. I've used about 4-5 different pools over the course of the past year. Right now I am at my own p2pool node with a backup at eligius.st.

Don't expect support. These are not businesses. These are people. Random People.

Take a break. Forget all this for a day. Come back and read useful posts again.

Edit: read your other posts. Clearly you are doing something wrong but instead of asking questions and providing useful information, you are just ranting. That is a waste of time. You CAN INDEED ask questions on the newbie forum and people WILL INDEED answer you.

As a couple hints, the guy who mentioned you could be using the wrong algo might be on to something and I have not run into a mining program here that needs to be compiled. You must have accidentally downloaded the source code instead of the compiled code.

I also personally don't think you should have the right to complain about not being able to get help on these forums considering you never asked for help on these forums. Your first post is just a rant. All your posts are just rants. We can't help you if you rant. We can help you if you ask for help.

tripo

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:36:26 AM

coinotron online for me
maybe flush dns ? ^^
optimusprime

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:43:55 AM

coinotron is alive
simonsimon

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:54:56 AM

coinotron is alive
yesterday was off,today is online.
morinaga

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 08:47:17 AM

its onlineee
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 08:59:59 AM

its onlineee

post 2
Micky25
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:00:15 AM

its onlineee
post 3
Micky25
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:00:31 AM

its onlineee

post 4
Klepus

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:49:35 AM

life is shit. sell you computer and play tetris
Micky25
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 10:29:09 AM

life is shit. sell you computer and play tetris

post 5
astrobooey

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 10:39:57 AM

Calm Down
Bartalone

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 11:24:15 AM

hehe, this was funny to read. You can't do everything in 1 minute. Just relax, the 4 hours will come sooner that you think if you didn't count seconds. I'm already waiting to be a full member, but not doing the hysteria Cheesy
philivey

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 11:29:04 AM

Caaaalm down, or your heart will burn up like a BFL chip. LOL
IceEnergy

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 11:30:22 AM

coinotron is alive

Oфициaльный caйт - https://AsicTrade.com
Гpoмaднeйший выбop paзличныx Acик Maйнepoв aлгopитмoв Sha256 / Scrypt и нeвooбpaзимo низкиe цeны!
Пpoдaжa Acик Maйнepoв oт кpyпнeйшиx пpoизвoдитeлeй: Zeus, Avalon, Bitmain, Gridseed, ROCKMINER, Spondoolies-Tech нa тeppитopии Укpaины
Charleston

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 12:08:50 PM

Someone is cranky...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: